• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm guessing Gengazard is larger than 75x75, correct? That's why it's blurry. Either make it smaller or crop it so it doesn't become blurry.

M.K

Level 55
I'm guessing Gengazard is larger than 75x75, correct? That's why it's blurry. Either make it smaller or crop it so it doesn't become blurry.
Do you want to continue the CPS:M discussion over PM so we do not crowd the shop? I just want to get on the same page with everyone.
How many sprites should we showcase? I'm thinking 10-20 each?

Darkslash

Smash Master

XACE-K

Smash Master
It was 74x76. I guess that would make it blurry.

Do you want to continue the CPS:M discussion over PM so we do not crowd the shop? I just want to get on the same page with everyone.
idc as long as it's the best sprites made by the people. Did you ask Spire this cause he should be involved with this too.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Sure, we can continue it there.

10-20 each seems reasonable enough.

Yes, I have. MK linked me to it.

If any one's wondering I'm also listening to a redo I thought couldn't be done.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/46370

Sucks that I can't be in the Vid. Maybe in the sequel :laugh:
That makes me think of...this.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Out of curiosity have you head this?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/188279

If any one's wondering I'm also listening to a redo I thought couldn't be done.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/46370

Sucks that I can't be in the Vid. Maybe in the sequel :laugh:
I've heard the first one Darkslash. One of my favorite songs =D

Haven't heard the second one before and don't really like it.

That makes me think of...this.
That song is awesome. Kinda like what I sounded like when I beat one of the Final Fantasy games.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
About CPS: The Movie, were you guys planning on doing a tribute to some of the regulars?
Yes, I definitely plan to give you guys some recognition. If you guys weren't here, it wouldn't matter that us members are here.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Changed it. I posted the old one by accident. In the new one I scratched the eye. MK said that one was better than the old one.

Does it still need change?

A_man13

Smash Master
...And every member. There likely won't be an opening till someone decides to dawn an acme hitchhicker's thumb. And imagine all the people who would want in...

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that's true. But we all do the same thing right? Make great sprites and see how others think of them.

M.K

Level 55
...And every member. There likely won't be an opening till someone decides to dawn an acme hitchhicker's thumb. And imagine all the people who would want in...
LOLwut now? Dawn an acme hitchhiker's thumb? Boy, you been exposed to some crazy metaphors....

A_man13

Smash Master
For the most part. It all depends on activity and talent level and the like. Honestly the only way one could even hope to get in the CPS at this point would be if a second opened, but that won't happen. *Is reminded of being on the CPS' most wanted for said idea*

@ MK: I saw it on some old Looney toons episode or something. I forget 1/2 of them, but the image of the "hitchhikers thumb" has stuck.

M.K

Level 55
For the most part. It all depends on activity and talent level and the like. Honestly the only way one could even hope to get in the CPS at this point would be if a second opened, but that won't happen. *Is reminded of being on the CPS' most wanted for said idea*

@ MK: I saw it on some old Looney toons episode or something. I forget 1/2 of them, but the image of the "hitchhikers thumb" has stuck.
Just know that if there WAS an opening, you would be TOP TIER material for recruitment.

A_man13

Smash Master
yeah, but why are we talking about people quiting? That won't happen for a long while unless some dramatic turn of events unfold. I'm nowhere near ready yet. I still have to improve fusion capabilities, work on scratching a bit, and learn reposes, pixilovers, revamps, devamps, etc.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Meh, all of a sudden I'm not feeling too well. I have that icky, achy feeling where practically every inch of your body kind of hurts a little bit, not to mention my skin feels kind of warm but I'm chilled.

Fun.

A_man13

Smash Master
Meh, all of a sudden I'm not feeling too well. I have that icky, achy feeling where practically every inch of your body kind of hurts a little bit, not to mention my skin feels kind of warm but I'm chilled.

Fun.
Ouch. You'll likey know what you have in a few days, so just take some rest and try and get yourself feeling better.

Speaking of illnesses, my sister broke her finger yesterday. She wasn't crying and we had no sign until it swelled purple.

M.K

Level 55

Fun.
It's cancer.

WILD FIRUS HAS FAINTED!

CPS GAINS +1 Member!

CPS LEVELS UP!

CPS is trying to learn A_Man13! Which move shall be forgotten?

-Meta-Kirby
-Spire
-bowser king
-Mewter

1, 2, and...POOF! CPS forgot "Firus" and learned "A_Man13"!

I'm kidding. I hope you feel better! I know what that feels like >_< NOT FUN! Drink lots of water and...IDK medicine or something....but one time I took a pill and I could feel it just rest on top of my vomit inside my throat and then I SAW it in my vomit. Gross.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
It's cancer.

WILD FIRUS HAS FAINTED!

CPS GAINS +1 Member!

CPS LEVELS UP!

CPS is trying to learn A_Man13! Which move shall be forgotten?

-Meta-Kirby
-Spire
-bowser king
-Mewter

1, 2, and...POOF! CPS forgot "Firus" and learned "A_Man13"!

I'm kidding. I hope you feel better! I know what that feels like >_< NOT FUN! Drink lots of water and...IDK medicine or something....but one time I took a pill and I could feel it just rest on top of my vomit inside my throat and then I SAW it in my vomit. Gross.
LOL good one MK.

Eeeew why are you talking about your vomit? Do you want that mental image in our heads?

A_man13

Smash Master
don't remind me of vomit. I've had days when I've practically was swimming in it with an upset stomach and a migrane.

CPS became nausious.

EDIT: Since we are talking about the poke "CPS," what would the sprite look like?

M.K

Level 55
don't remind me of vomit. I've had days when I've practically was swimming in it with an upset stomach and a migrane.

CPS became nausious.

EDIT: Since we are talking about the poke "CPS," what would the sprite look like?
Yeah, I hate vomiting.

Anyways, I think it would look sorta like this.

Top Bottom