• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh yeah, before the requests fully lay back in place, I just want to introduce a new system...I actually thought about it a while ago, but I didn't implement it then for a reason that I can't recall.

I will put this in the main post's rules ASAP: Whenever you are making a request, put "<<<Request>>>" somewhere in your post.

This will really help me with updating the request list. If I fall behind on updating the list, as I have in the past, I can simply flip through the pages I've missed and search for "<<<Request>>>" and find every request. If you do not use this system, your request will not be accepted. I know it seems mean, and it is kind of, but otherwise, there's really no way to enforce it.
Also, don't abuse it...don't put "<<<Request>>> if it's a joke request, or put "<<<Request>>>" if there's not actually a request. This is just as bad as not using it.

If anyone has a serious problem with the rule, then feel free to challenge me on it.

M.K

Level 55
Something about land mines, I wasn't really paying attention...
Go ahead ^_^ Sounds awesome.
I know people may love Zook, but he ruined this shop for a period of time. If anyone exhibits his type of erratic and senseless behavior, I don't think I'll be doing your sprite.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey MK and Yaya...*points at avatar and location*
Mwahahahaha.

Anyways, Zook did screw up the shop temporarily, but he didn't mean to -- he just meant to have a fun contest, and I don't think any of us (at least not me, nor Zook) realized it would lead to 7 requests in a few hours. Keep in mind we've had worse -- we had one point in time where about three people requested 5 sprites at one time. That was just less painful because the shop members weren't as busy then.

I like the idea firus, why didn't you mention it before?
I'm not sure. I thought of it about a month ago, with Skyler's help improving the idea and I think I was waiting before the requests cleared out completely first. Which is why I suddenly remembered and mentioned it now.

Also, I just realized that I got the 5555th post...and it was about redundancy. Talk about irony.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Heh, you got that picture when we were playing "Axe Murderer and Victim."

GREATEST.
TAG GAME.
EVAR.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Heh, you got that picture when we were playing "Axe Murderer and Victim."

GREATEST.
TAG GAME.
EVAR.
Haha, yep. That's the one I told you about.

And it DEFINITELY was. Except for the part where you went inside a building and I couldn't find you until you came out. That was slightly boring and stupid on my part.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I loved the part where we were running around the house, you stopped moving, and I ran right into you, turn right away, and barely dodged the axe.

M.K

Level 55
I loved the part where we were running around the house, you stopped moving, and I ran right into you, turn right away, and barely dodged the axe.
Humph. Firus never played any games with ME

All he did was eat my 10,000 mushrooms, murder my neighbor, and scream at a rock until it crapped out a centipede....

M.K

Level 55
When Firus came to my town, he was an ugly kitchen knight with a miserable looking frock. I mistook him for a pile of leaves wrapped in an apron and covered in lung cancer.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Haha, yeah.

Humph. Firus never played any games with ME
Didn't I chase you around a little bit with my axe?

All he did was eat my 10,000 mushrooms,
Blame the developers.

murder my neighbor,
Yup, chopped him down like a tree.
Which is why he thought I was a lumberjack. :laugh:

and scream at a rock until it crapped out a centipede....
Which, might I remind you, you got. ;) Because of the bug-catching net I gave you and I forgot to bring mine.

If it'll make you happy, I'll chase you around like an axe murderer.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
When Firus came to my town, he was an ugly kitchen knight with a miserable looking frock. I mistook him for a pile of leaves wrapped in an apron and covered in lung cancer.
Yup.

Now I'm an intergalactic axe murderer.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I win.

Any objections?

Yaya

Smash Champion
OBJECTION!!!!

OVERUSED MEME IS OVERUSED!

As we see here in the document, Shoop Da Woop is among the dying meme's, alongside All Your Base and Rick Roll.

Now, if you were to really win, you would of came up with something new and funny, not the same old **** people post everyday.

Plus, the defiles your entire title, an Axe murderer is supposed to cut people up into calamari rings, not Lazar them.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
OBJECTION!!!!

As we see here in the document, Shoop Da Woop is among the dying meme's, alongside All Your Base and Rick Roll.

Now, if you were to really win, you would of came up with something new and funny, not the same old **** people post everyday.

Plus, the defiles your entire title, an Axe murderer is supposed to cut people up into calamari rings, not Lazar them.
Well, it made ME laugh anyways.

I AM going to cut people up. I just have a funny face whilst doing so.

Yaya

Smash Champion
You cut up the Latino Frog.

Isn't that enough man?!

ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?!

Mr. Latino Frog!

NOOOOO!!!!!

Mewter

Smash Master
OBJECTION!!!!

You know, there is a form of therapy for that.(My friend wanted to start a new internet meme. Just scream it out at random moments and get people riled up about it)
Anyways...
Hey, Firus... you never came to my town as a lazafirin' intergalactic axe murder.
Which, by the way, there is a form of therapy for.
ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?

XACE-K

Smash Master
This destroys my Borchooga. This takes exactly what I wanted to do and does it tenfold. Agh, I feel incompetent now.
Don wrry Spire, iz all gon b kay.

And all this talk of AC reminds me of something.....
get back on topic
we should a CP Shop AC par-tay!!!! :D

But seriously. Get back on topic.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I know people may love Zook, but he ruined this shop for a period of time. If anyone exhibits his type of erratic and senseless behavior, I don't think I'll be doing your sprite.
As Firus has said, I was only trying to have fun. The Shop owners should arrange requesting contests or 'make a moveset for this fusion' things. It'd help keep us going along during the occasional droughts.

Also, would I really be Zook without my erratic and senseless personality? :crazy:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Everyone spam so the screen stretch goes away.

10WhatthehellKoarins

zrky

Smash Lol'd
click my congratulation

BK gained 657exp. he grew to level____?

i find it ironic that A_man's was yesterday....

aaa, I need to play AC more, ill I was able to do is get my house and that's it, now I actually need to play don't I?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever. Sorry, that's why I did not post any more potential sprites yesterday. Fortunately, I was playing a friend's copy rather than my own, so I won't disappear for a while!

I have a new sprite project that I want to pursue. I will unveil it soon enough.

Happy birthday Burger Bowser King!

Mewter

Smash Master

Lucachu!
Completely scratched. Lucario was hard to work with.
Spire... please don't do anything stupid.... like making a super awesome sprite that will drown out all others...:laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
THAT, is your best sprite mewter, that is just awesome, I like the jacket thing you gave it:)

Spire

III
BRoomer

Lucachu!
Completely scratched. Lucario was hard to work with.
Spire... please don't do anything stupid.... like making a super awesome sprite that will drown out all others...:laugh:
That is awesome! Before reading its name, I thought it was some sort of Pikachu-Beedrill-Lucario thing, so I suppose it came off - in some ways - better than you intended. I love it!

I wouldn't want to drown anyone else out, so I'll be working very carefully.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Oh dear god, my axe murderer picture has been murdered.

Anyways...
The Pikachu/Lucario looks awesome, Mewter -- especially for being scratched! Great job.

And Happy Birthday, BK. (Forgot to say that earlier.)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Light Gardevoir

Here ya go ;) I'm considering coming back full-time now.
Hm, That reminds me of a chao for some reason. I like it. Personally though, I thought it would look more angelish, but I guess thats just me XD.

awesome sprite. Want me to suggest more things? I've got lots of ideas, and I'll be using lots of the stuff here in the game I'm making. (Battle system, UGH.)

Top Bottom