• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yes, it is. No clue what it means, though.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I KNEW IT.......xace can you tell us what it means and you won't be a rabid pidgeon anymore:)

Mewter

Smash Master
Hast du sprechein ein bissien Russian?
Wenn ist de geschaft... going to open again?
Should we just get rid of half of the requests on the list or something? It would be a lot more useful. Half of the requests are to make trainer sprites, anyways.
I don't know if German is a very practical language,though.
I'm not even sure if I said that correctly.:laugh:

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I'd say yes to getting rid of the trainer sprites, it would make things much easier on you guys. Not to mention, those aren't pokemon, but humans.

Oh, and could I see what a Gardevoir/Lucario fusion would be?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Should we just get rid of half of the requests on the list or something? It would be a lot more useful. Half of the requests are to make trainer sprites, anyways.
I'll consider removing a bunch of requests, but ONLY if people give permission, and for sure. I've had a few people say we could remove their requests, but I don't want people to ask for their requests to be removed out of guilt or something, to lessen the requests. If you honestly want to see what a request will look like, don't feel obligated to ask for it to be removed. If you honestly don't want a sprite, tell us and we'll remove it.

As for the trainer sprites, that's only half of my Claimed list...I don't believe there are ANY on the regular list, unless I'm mistaken.

I'd say yes to getting rid of the trainer sprites, it would make things much easier on you guys. Not to mention, those aren't pokemon, but humans.
Meh, it's only three requests, and I'm interested in doing them. They ARE humans, but they're Pokemon-related humans so they count. If there were more of them, it'd be a good idea, but again, I think there are only three on my Claimed List.

Oh, and could I see what a Gardevoir/Lucario fusion would be?
Please, no new requests until we've changed the notice in the title...we may remove requests and re-open, but please wait until we do so to request again.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'll consider removing a bunch of requests, but ONLY if people give permission, and for sure. I've had a few people say we could remove their requests, but I don't want people to ask for their requests to be removed out of guilt or something, to lessen the requests. If you honestly want to see what a request will look like, don't feel obligated to ask for it to be removed. If you honestly don't want a sprite, tell us and we'll remove it.
I'd say remove them. Since Zook had his "great idea" (note the quotation marks), this thread has died down drasticly and you guys are on the verge of closing. No one has chassled you for their requests either, so I think that they don't really want it if they haven't posted saying I want it for over a week. Maybe just take them off the request list and if they really want it, just have them repost the request. That way the shop get's going again.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I KNEW IT.......xace can you tell us what it means and you won't be a rabid pidgeon anymore:)
It means "Guys, let's get back on topic please". Sure speaking other languages is cool but if you continue on posting off-topic stuff in here, I'll заставьте Jigglypuff срывать все органы

It's on-topic and in another language, just like my other Russian post.And yes, I unfortunately have to take it in school.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I'll consider removing a bunch of requests, but ONLY if people give permission, and for sure. I've had a few people say we could remove their requests, but I don't want people to ask for their requests to be removed out of guilt or something, to lessen the requests. If you honestly want to see what a request will look like, don't feel obligated to ask for it to be removed. If you honestly don't want a sprite, tell us and we'll remove it..
I do want to see my request, but I would rather have it removed than keep the shop backed up. So you can go ahead and remove mine.
No one has chassled you for their requests either, so I think that they don't really want it if they haven't posted saying I want it for over a week. Maybe just take them off the request list and if they really want it, just have them repost the request. That way the shop get's going again.
Maybe they haven't asked about their request because they didn't want to break the shop rules. Thats a good idea about clearing the list and getting them to repost if they want it done, to be honest I think alot of people just requested for the *competition* and don't really care.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I don't understand why we would remove request. Yes it will help decongest the shop, but we will later just re-ask them after the shop opens, and in turn will cause another backup.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
why, I was just implying, like when gflare was bashing snucas when he had JUST STARTED, and then there is cmpr which is a flow freak. but I didn't mean it towards you or any of the other people except the above mentioned
by the way, not being pushy, but hows the sig coming?
Excuse me? Anyways...these are awesome guys.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
we must all blame it on zook!!! :lick:
cmpr like xace said it was 3 months ago and you are a flow freak

il try to clear my claimed section this weekend

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm fine with wiping the entire list (although I'll keep my Claimed, since those are obviously ones I wanted to do) and just telling people to tell us if they want their requests put back up. While Koarin is right, and it will get requests re-added, it's also an effective way of finding out which requests can be removed. If the person doesn't come back and ask for it, they either A) didn't want to see it, or B) requested it and never came back. Either way, it removes the necessity to fulfill a request.

The past few weeks or so where the shop has been dead have been really a downer, and I would like to see it revived. As long as most shop members and regular requesters agree on this, I'll put it into effect ASAP.

Spire

III
BRoomer
ATTENTION

Because no one can request due to our plumbing issues with clogged pipes, we will wipe the pending requests so the shop may reopen. Seeing as how Zook caused this damage, you all have permission to attack him.

Thank you for your patronage,
Blathers Spire III

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Under normal circumstances, I'd send Spire a profile message defending myself rather than posting here. However, as he has his turned off, I must do the latter.

Spire is a reptilian doodoo-head from outer space. Don't listen to him. He's afraid of bugs.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Under normal circumstances, I'd send Spire a profile message defending myself rather than posting here. However, as he has his turned off, I must do the latter.

Spire is a reptilian doodoo-head from outer space. Don't listen to him. He's afraid of bugs.
I have them turned off, what? Is that part of my latest infracture?

I guess your insult is pretty accurate though. No way am I going to defend myself.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well we considered light a typing in the 5th gen thread so i suppose so:)
zook, your a...your a......jigglyoclaffaryman is gonna eat you for this

Mewter

Smash Master
I'm ready to take requests.:laugh:
As long as they aren't trainer sprites, anyways...

Awesome requests are needed. It feels like the Shop's economy is in recession because of over-requesting.
I was looking at things two pages back...
Edit:
Zook, look what your corrupted little plan did to our economy. You're an Acroniton. With a sloppy outline. And Zrky is right. Jigglyoclefairyman will come for you just for this....
Blame our recession on him.:laugh:

XACE-K

Smash Master
I just wanted my Golem fusion removed D: ......... but whatevs. I'll wait a while until I make a request.

And since Spire said so....

Zook, you are a worthless SWF meme. Everybody praises you but you suck. You are as dumb as over-used Chuck Norris jokes said by n00bs. You should go into the pit cause it burns!! as your punishment for ruining this shop. Good day.
/ultimate sarcasm.....but Skyler overuses you too much.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much, even at school he says stuff like "Oh my god zook is the best hes amazing"
no offense but yeah......
no more like über sarcasm

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Skyler overuses you too much.
You're redundant and say the same thing twice.
Yes, that was a joke.

Anyways, I know it seems a little extreme but I think it'll ultimately be for the better -- it'll eliminate insincere requests.

XACE-K

Smash Master
You're redundant and say the same thing twice.
Yes, that was a joke.

Это находится на русском языке. Вы вероятно думаете, что это должно быть кое-чем средним, но это не. *смех*

Sorry, I just had to do that. Anyway, I like the Light Gardevoir Spire. Btw, the website zrky posted has some f***ing awesome fusions. For example,

That's above Spire-sprite awesome.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Это находится на русском языке. Вы вероятно думаете, что это должно быть кое-чем средним, но это не. *смех*
That was a waste of the 10 seconds it took me to find a Russian Translator.

Don't make me refuel the language war.

Yay, SmashBoards is undead now.
Yes, SmashBoards is obviously a zombie.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
skyler does and ive mentioned some funny things from here and then we o to magikarp, but skyler is the one that talks about you, and if i were you I probably wouldn't be honored:p, nah hes cool in non always reading peoples thoughts life
aka, real life
;)

Top Bottom