• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Someone Make Me A **** Infernape Please!! Whats A Mod Gotta Do To Get A God**** Custom Avatar Around Here? ****!

Do the different colors thing for Ape. The avatar I have. It'd be hot. :)

Alright. So first, they open up the shop just for your avatar. Why? I don't know. It may be your purple name. It may be your red name. It may be that they realized that you've done a better job than chill ever did. But, now you have had to go and ruin that. After giving you special treatment once, you come in cussing because it's been what, a day? I believe that breaks there 'dont remind us of fusions' rule.

I hope you don't get your sprite. Better yet, I hope I have to make your sprite. It'll serve you right, jerk off.

A_man13

Smash Master

Alright. So first, they open up the shop just for your avatar. Why? I don't know. It may be your purple name. It may be your red name. It may be that they realized that you've done a better job than chill ever did. But, now you have had to go and ruin that. After giving you special treatment once, you come in cussing because it's been what, a day? I believe that breaks there 'dont remind us of fusions' rule.

I hope you don't get your sprite. Better yet, I hope I have to make your sprite. It'll serve you right, jerk off.
get your "Why requesters can't post sprites?" book ready; We're having another jiggloclefaryman (or however you spell it).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Yeah I think he would like skyler's:lick:
Out of curtesy if no one wants to make it when I get home later I'll do so.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

I think this is the best poke-fan-sprite made yet! I'm amazed at how well this turned out. What do you think, guys?

M.K

Level 55
Someone Make Me A **** Infernape Please!! Whats A Mod Gotta Do To Get A God**** Custom Avatar Around Here? ****!

Do the different colors thing for Ape. The avatar I have. It'd be hot. :)
I'm going to say this as politely as possible.
We have close to 25 requests that nobody even cares about. I've looked up and down that list and I see absolutely ZERO requests that I would even like to attempt.
Then, you demand an avatar of an extremely hard, precise, and frustrating-to-do art style (reposing) and repremand the shop for not completing your request? I don't think so.
Spire III is the only one of us all that could do this request and make it look half decent. Rushing us does not help. Read the rules please. Fancy purple/red name doesn't give you special priveleges here.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Jessiah,

I'm usually not one to become exasperated easily, but what you have done (albeit perhaps out of a witty, joking manner) will not go unnoticed in my eyes. While I am no pink, green, blue, orange, purple, or red-tagged member of the boards, my word stands as strong as yours ever will in this thread, as does your request stand equal to the 25+ requests preceding yours. You will wait in line behind all else. On top of that, however, I find your offensive and foolish language to be an inadequacy, revealing your lack of respect for us "underlings", and your comfort with pushing the "mod-abuse" button ever so slightly, finding that on your behalf of stickying this thread, we should automatically worship you, prioritizing your every word above those of the regulars here, employees and customers alike. No, Jessiah. Unsticky this thread, lock it even - I request neither, but your abuse will never go unnoticed.

- Spire

M.K

Level 55
Jessiah,

I'm usually not one to become exasperated easily, but what you have done (albeit perhaps out of a witty, joking manner) will not go unnoticed in my eyes. While I am no pink, green, blue, orange, purple, or red-tagged member of the boards, my word stands as strong as yours ever will in this thread, as does your request stand equal to the 25+ requests preceding yours. You will wait in line behind all else. On top of that, however, I find your offensive and foolish language to be an inadequacy, revealing your lack of respect for us "underlings", and your comfort with pushing the "mod-abuse" button ever so slightly, finding that on your behalf of stickying this thread, we should automatically worship you, prioritizing your every word above those of the regulars here, employees and customers alike. No, Jessiah. Unsticky this thread, lock it even - I request neither, but your abuse will never go unnoticed.

- Spire
Thank you. You stole the words right out of my mouth.
I don't care what he does with this thread, he can't just come in and demand any sprite. That's abuse of your power.

Phew, thanks Zook. See now was that really that hard?
Wow....just wow. I'm never, ever doing a sprite for you.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
For everyone that couldn't tell, I was joking. I guess I was expecting a response like this:

"Lol, dude there's like 20 people ahead of you. After them yours can be made. "

I apologize for making my humor unnoticeable. It won't happen again.

But I can't let this oooone statement go.

No, Jessiah. Unsticky this thread, lock it even - I request neither, but your abuse will never go unnoticed

That was really cheesy bro, especially if I was joking lol.

At any rate, I apologize again. Thanks to Zook for the amazing sprite btw. <-----(Joke in case you guys missed it)

A_man13

Smash Master
Aw...I even made a stupid avi for you as well. I was going to place it to trade it for withdrawing your request. I even named it mod apeasment:

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok just to make this really clear to everyone: I was joking 100% completely. Absolute jokingness. Everyone chill out, I don't think I'm god and I'm not arrogant enough to actually demand sprites over other people, especially when I'm not even like a huge fan of sprites like some people are. Please stop the freaking out. If any one else still thinks I wasn't joking for some reason and wants to call me a "jerk off" do it via Private Message please.

A_man13

Smash Master
Ok just to make this really clear to everyone: I was joking 100% completely. Absolute jokingness. Everyone chill out, I don't think I'm god and I'm not arrogant enough to actually demand sprites over other people, especially when I'm not even like a huge fan of sprites like some people are. Please stop the freaking out. If any one else still thinks I wasn't joking for some reason and wants to call me a "jerk off" do it via Private Message please.
Sarcasm dosen't easily spread over the internet. Either it's blanently obvious or not obvious enough. I know you had good intentions, but you put the shop into panic and I'm going to say expect angry letters from every member of the shop. I'm personally fine, though I was woried enough to live for three hours in an overheat shelter down by the river.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I know, my humor gets lost in the translation of the internet. Again I apologize to everyone and I love you all. <3 Also LMAO @ living in an overheat shelter. Good stuff mangz, good stuff.

M.K

Level 55
Please try to make your sarcasm more visible next time, Jesiah....the shop is under alot of pressure because some idiots decided to throw about 25 requests at us within a two-day span. Not only does this put the shop under pressure, but nobody even cares about the requests on the **** list, so I'm not completing any of them until the requests are gone.

Anyways.

Introducing: Snovain.

Ghost-Type Snover (For a contest @ Serebii Forums)

A_man13

Smash Master
idk why but i thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious. especially after accepting the obviously bad avatar? i lol'd at that
I know. I could tell by his language he was either dead serious or LOL hungry. And about the avi; there are definetly bigger fish in that sea.

EDIT: Cool sprite, MK.

I sugested that all of those requests be cancelled. No one has even demanded there request back yet; either they forgot or they don't want it.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Please try to make your sarcasm more visible next time, Jesiah....the shop is under alot of pressure because some idiots decided to throw about 25 requests at us within a two-day span. Not only does this put the shop under pressure, but nobody even cares about the requests on the **** list, so I'm not completing any of them until the requests are gone.
Blame Zook.

Anyways.

Introducing: Snovain.
Nice. The purple on the hands looks a bit awkward so maybe try making it blend in a bit easier.

@Jesiah

Sarcasm goes across badly on the internet. My apologies.

M.K

Level 55
Blame Zook.

Nice. The purple on the hands looks a bit awkward so maybe try making it blend in a bit easier.

@Jesiah

Sarcasm goes across badly on the internet. My apologies.
Yep, I thought the purple was awkward too. I was supposed to continue the purple everywhere else, but I forgot XD.

Does the red look better?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think that the purple did look good, though. Maybe try only making it's finger tips purple. That would be one awesome recolor.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Just to speak for everyone who said anything in this thread (unless they so wish to be excluded): We really didn't get the joking vibe. Speaking for myself for the moment, I really suck at detecting that already, so the fact that it's over the internet doesn't really help. I know I didn't say anything, but I'm as guilty as anyone because I was as convinced that you were serious as everyone else. I think the thing is that we're just not used to your modding style yet. In retrospect, I think the sticky removal was a joke, instead of...I don't know what. Clearly you just like to joke around, and since we're not that acquainted with you yet, we can't be sure that you are. I mean, it is the internet, and with my life experiences I would, unfortunately, not have been surprised if you were absolutely 100% serious. Thus far, I've learned one very important thing; people are stupid.

Really, this whole thing was a huge misunderstanding, so let's put this behind us. My apologies.

As for the sprite, MK, it looks great. I think I'm going to go with Skyler on this one, though; in the first one, the purple's a little strong, and in the second, the red's too strong. I think maybe make most of the arm black and make the fingertips purple like Skyler suggested. That's just my opinion, anyways.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I know, my humor gets lost in the translation of the internet. Again I apologize to everyone and I love you all. <3 Also LMAO @ living in an overheat shelter. Good stuff mangz, good stuff.
I honor you for the use of the above word. Brown, mang, brown.

I apologize for overheating. It wasn't so much your actual words that angered me, but rather the hype of the dramatic responses that collectively upheaved my otherwise subtle distraught. It was the sudden amuck from all of the shop regulars that put me in the turret. Instinctual defense, if you will; protecting my 'kin' from some sort of invasion. I should have analyzed the situation further before reacting so harshly. As my first statement said, "I'm usually not one to become exasperated easily." That is true, but in some cases (like this ridiculous conflict), it was apparently not true, as I allowed myself to type that wall of dirt.

Sorry mang. Friends and amends?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
man im gone for 3 hours and I miss the argument:(

zook, can you make me an avi like that with empoleon, it actually looks really cool:)
MK, nice snover I like it allot

I kinda thought it was a joke but just to be sure....
anyway can you make me one zook:)?

A_man13

Smash Master
I honor you for the use of the above word. Brown, mang, brown.

I apologize for overheating. It wasn't so much your actual words that angered me, but rather the hype of the dramatic responses that collectively upheaved my otherwise subtle distraught. It was the sudden amuck from all of the shop regulars that put me in the turret. Instinctual defense, if you will; protecting my 'kin' from some sort of invasion. I should have analyzed the situation further before reacting so harshly. As my first statement said, "I'm usually not one to become exasperated easily." That is true, but in some cases (like this ridiculous conflict), it was apparently not true, as I allowed myself to type that wall of dirt.

Sorry mang. Friends and amends?
Spire for best vocab award?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
First of all, sonofthesky, the Skitty/Wailord fusion is complete.

I really like the way this one turned out, mostly because of the colors. They look like a sunset in whale/cat form, and I really like that (thus the name of 'Sunsketty'). The sunset aspect is also why it's part fire. It's mostly a simple fusion other than that, besides me changing the part around the flippers to the yellow color due to Skitty being like that (with legs instead of flippers, obviously). Still, though, I love those colors.

Second of all...

Mewter

Smash Master
Ditto. I missed the Pokemanz argument as well.
Or should I say... Infernape(Or maybe you missed the joke)?

Mewter-Style Infernape. That's my try at it for now. It's late and I'll fix it up, later.:laugh:
Edit: Looks kind of cartoony, now that I look at it.
Edited Edit: And sloppy.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Mewter-Style Infernape. That's my try at it for now. It's late and I'll fix it up, later.:laugh:
Heh, I get the joke.

It doesn't look like a normal sprite, but especially for a custom sprite, it actually looks really awesome. Well done, Mewter.

It actually sort of reminds me of the Red/Blue/Green sprites. Which is a compliment, because I love those sprites.

Seriously, it looks great.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yes, I joke around a lot...Like, a lot a lot. I can stop though if you guys don't like it.

Have any of you seen South Park? You know when Cartman goes off on his rants when he just starts cussing up a storm? It was meant to be interpreted like that, my bad.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

zook, can you make me an avi like that with empoleon, it actually looks really cool:)
MK, nice snover I like it allot

I kinda thought it was a joke but just to be sure....
anyway can you make me one zook:)?
I can't believe a Paint picture I did in 5 minutes as a joke has become so sucessful. I should open up my own Avatar shop. Do I always win?

First of all, sonofthesky, the Skitty/Wailord fusion is complete.

That looks really natural! I love it. It's refreshing to see a new fusion in the shop.

Also,

Second of all...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I got put in one of those thingies with zook...AWESOME!
That skitti/whaleord looks soooo adorable>_<

M.K

Level 55

Mewter!! That's spectacular!
It may not look like a normal sprite, but god DAMN, that's awesome!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
no, You Don't Always Win. Why? Cause I Say So. :p
DO NOT DEFY THE MOTIVATIONAL POSTER!!11!111!!!eleven!1!!!!!11!!!one!!1one!!1!ctrl+1!1!!

But seriously.

Thanks for the compliments guys. And again, Mewter, the Infernape really does look awesome.

Top Bottom