• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
well I didn't like yoshi's placement is my biggest problem.

congrats zook, you want that wifi now or you wanna wait for whatever that holiday is you celebrate?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Presenting: Spinda - Aerial Form!

I decided on making it a tornado, since it is Spinda, after all. Aside from the face, it's custom made.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Presenting: Spinda - Aerial Form!

I decided on making it a tornado, since it is Spinda, after all. Aside from the face, it's custom made.
it's vary cool, I never would have htought about a SPINda

it's.....wierd....looks more like a spring......

Mk ***** the tiers...boy I hate Mk.
yeah, hes a big fat jerk isn't he.....wait wrong one, jk

but yeah the tournament skyler and I went to yesterday had banned metaknight, so things are getting better:)

M.K

Level 55

The Swampy Slowbro!

Just a sprite for a contest in which we had to do a Green/Blue Recolor. What do you guys think?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I don't really like seeing blue and green mixed together so there's my input.

But the idea of the name and color patterning is good:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

The Swampy Slowbro!

Just a sprite for a contest in which we had to do a Green/Blue Recolor. What do you guys think?
I think the colors match nicely together. But even that opinion aside, I think you did a good job recoloring and the pattern is good.
Simple, but cool.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion

The Swampy Slowbro!

Blue and green should never be seen, without a colour in between. Tis what I've heard.

Just no quite sure if it applies to pokemon.

I like it though. Although if I was to be picky I'd say they don't transition well into each other...

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
About the tier list thing, if MK gets banned, the tier list will shift dramatically, as all the people in low/Mid tier will probably jump up a few spots, as there wont be MK to destroy them.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
About the tier list thing, if MK gets banned, the tier list will shift dramatically, as all the people in low/Mid tier will probably jump up a few spots, as there wont be MK to destroy them.
Not necessarily. A lot of the chars still suck *cough*CF*cough* either way. MK's banning could have a lot of negative effects as well. D3 would likely become more popular and that's not good news for samus,bowser,mario ect.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Meta Knight doesn't destry some characters, he destroys them all equally. Unlike a certain fat penquin secondary of mine... Mwahaha.

Seriously, I think the tier list might change moreso if they banned D3 chaingrabbing rather than MK.

Wrath`

Smash Master
@recolor: the shell or slowbrow looks great, the body part looks clashing

@tiers: I'll just play what I play no matter what they say.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Koarin you have the best attitude about tiers, come to think of it, it sounds familiar..........

zrky

Smash Lol'd
he has, since about 30 seconds ago

sorry if I sometimes forget people, please take no offense, just that I never see you that often:(

zrky

Smash Lol'd
no, you should have seen when I complained about 1 page in 2 days, I think xace was getting annoyed with me:ohwell:

M.K

Level 55
Is it me or is the CPS close to dying?

*Prepares the anti-Zook statues*
Never.
We've had harder, longer breaks than this. We're all in good moods, too...so...
We'll get through this. I mean, we HAVE to start fulfilling requests (zrky, bowser...I haven't really seen a sprite from you guys recently...Oh wait, bowser did Wobbphlosion.)
We'll do our best.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Never.
We've had harder, longer breaks than this. We're all in good moods, too...so...
We'll get through this. I mean, we HAVE to start fulfilling requests (zrky, bowser...I haven't really seen a sprite from you guys recently...Oh wait, bowser did Wobbphlosion.)
We'll do our best.
...and Wobbanite (done 2-3 days before wobbphloison) :p
It's just school is reaaaallly annoying. It's keeping me up till past 12 at night and then I have to get ready for school again in the morning. I try to squeeze a sprite in once in a while but it's hard (I'm posting less and less compared to a few months back because while I'm typing, I'm also doing school work).

-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master
...and Wobbanite (done 2-3 days before wobbphloison) :p
It's just school is reaaaallly annoying. It's keeping me up till past 12 at night and then I have to get ready for school again in the morning. I try to squeeze a sprite in once in a while but it's hard (I'm posting less and less compared to a few months back because while I'm typing, I'm also doing school work).
No johns.

BK just got owned.

A_man13

Smash Master
Seriously?

Sorry, but you normally put who requested it when you post it. My bad. :(

Aman, the PC crew loves me too much to ban me from this thread. ...Right?
I really don't care. You are probably the most active here, so no one can hate you (even me)

...right?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Koarin you have the best attitude about tiers, come to think of it, it sounds familiar..........
It does? mabey I am channeling an antcient melee pro's final words.......

Well next school vaction for me is next wendsaday throught sunday(thanksgiving obviously). so mabey you guys can sprite on turkey style.:lick:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I really don't care. You are probably the most active here, so no one can hate you (even me)

...right?
HEY, I have the most post per week here so, it's NOT something to be proud of but yeah...

MK, I did do mecha charioxis, but I was lucky, because as ive mentioned before I have a mac so I have to use my dad's computer and hes always on it -_-

i meant ME koarin I don't have melee:ohwell:

yes spriting turkey stile will be great:)

Top Bottom