• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I miss-capitalize on purpose. what do you mean by "quote oddly"?
Look at the quote you had of Spire. All of the capitalization on the first letters are reversed.

Greenstreet, you don't have to cancel the evolution line if you wanted to see it. If it was just for fun, and you don't really want to, that's fine, but don't feel obligated.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Spire's original post:

I understand. Good manners, you have.

Just pulled a Yoda. Neat.

If I get time tonight, I'll fulfill some of the requests.
Spire's post quoted by you:

i Understand. Good Manners, You Have.

Just Pulled A Yoda. Neat.

If I Get Time Tonight, I'll Fulfill Some Of The Requests.
Changed letters in bold.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I didn't change anything, that's weird, oh well, it wasn't me that did that so................who done it?...........

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I didn't change anything, that's weird, oh well, it wasn't me that did that so................who done it?...........
I think it's a glitch on SWF. I've seen it happen before.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
actually, now that you mention it caps-lock was on, but that shouldn't have relation to the sporadic miss capitalization :ohwell:

Overload

Smash Lord
sometimes I capitalize random words for no reason. Usually ends up being a word after a word I had capitalized.

Too bad this contest is for the best fusion request and not any sprite. I've been dieing to see what an Alakazam evolution would be like. I guess I'll have to wait until after the contest is over.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
sometimes I capitalize random words for no reason. Usually ends up being a word after a word I had capitalized.

Too bad this contest is for the best fusion request and not any sprite. I've been dieing to see what an Alakazam evolution would be like. I guess I'll have to wait until after the contest is over.
...Hm?

That was just a contest suggested by Zook for requesters to make the best fusion request. He never said other requests couldn't be made (not that it would really matter if he did, no offense to you, Zook), just they wouldn't be included in the contest because the point of the contest was for fusions.

You have to wait to make more requests anyways because we've got a metric ton of requests built up, but it has nothing to do with the contest.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
hey firus, just curious, did you see those videos
A little reminder of the past 8 and the next 8 years
:bee:

Mewter

Smash Master

Regidark.
It's a bit big, I know. I didn't notice, though, until I was halfway done and I let my mouse hover over the bottommost right hand pixel. I tried to make it look as if it was made of sparkling onyx. Any opinions? Anyways....

Recolor of the other sprite.
as opposed to

The original
better now?

Mewter

Smash Master

Regidark.
It's a bit big, I know. I didn't notice, though, until I was halfway done and I let my mouse hover over the bottommost right hand pixel. I tried to make it look as if it was made of sparkling onyx. Any opinions? Anyways....

Recolor of the other sprite.
as opposed to

The original
better now?
I resized it. it retained its general shape, but now it's a bit sloppy. I'll fix it up later and give it transparency.

Wrath`

Smash Master

It seems to look more like if it was in a pokemon stadium two game, it gives me that 3D feel(the one with the white background)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
that sucks:( (the no post in 10 hours part)

mewter, if you make the sprite a little rounder it should look better.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Yeah I think the Poke Center might be dying, how ironic. Probably because the shop is closed.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
i.e. stuff we already know and making 'official' names for ATs we already have names for.

tl;dr

Waste of time.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Unfortunately most people will just be willing to let them do the hard work and use the benefits anyway...so unfortunately it's almost a thankless job..

XACE-K

Smash Master

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Researcher is a waste of time. There is absolutely no reason why the SBRoomers can't do that job by themselves. The teal name is cool but it's nothing special.

Pokemon Crew Backroom>>>>>>>>resercher :p

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
we should make a PCBackroom, or should that be the PC group?

but the SBR came up with a not so good tier list, so their still tired of thinking is why they want others to do that.

XACE-K

Smash Master
but the SBR came up with a not so good tier list, so their still tired of thinking is why they want others to do that.
Seems good to me, for a Version 1. The list will change.

Anyway there should be a PCBR but it should be mostly involved with competitive pokemanz.

Top Bottom