• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
you mean BEFORE you turned into a brawl hater?
No, before I played the game for two months and realized how much it sucked.

...Which could basically be classified as when I became a Brawl hater, but it sounds better this way.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
^^^^ what the?!!! wat is it? edit: it looks awesome
also i am going to make my first creation tonight if all goes to plan

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
what is this i don't even.....

So, anyways, I asked a girl out. Didn't go so well....so....I'm gonna do a sprite just to forget about it. :urg:
Hey MK, if you need help with that, let me know. I've got like 4 cheerleaders after me. Bah, would help if they didn't keep lieing >.> I can't stand corruption.

And mewter, what is that thing?

A_man13

Smash Master

Introducing: Wobbcario!
Not one of your best, IMO. But from scratch, that's amazing!

I've been getting a lot of activity on my dA all of the sudden. Especially on my Mario Graffiti sig and the bowser version Skyler requested. /Randomthought

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire III, I truly enjoyed your sprite. It really sets a boundary for me as a "less-skilled" spriter to look up to someone like you. You may not like me that much, but I truly enjoy your work and your absolute dedication to spriting.

I'm sort of frustrated at the amount of requests that just seem bizarre, but....I can't do anything about it. These huge request tidal waves really put me in the "overwhelmed" mode, where I don't really want to do any sprites =/ Sorry. None of the requests even appeal to me. Sprites should be fun to work on, not just....work.
I don't dislike you, I just like giving you a hard time ;) You can overact quite a bit, but can't we all? Because of that, you set a standard for which I feel I have permission to hammer on. If I really disliked you, you wouldn't have been a member of the shop for so long.

And as for your frustration about stupid requests - I totally agree. It's worthless when we're challenged with completing ridiculous requests. It only eats up our time, patience, and enthusiasm. You're entirely right.
So spire, again, can I use one of your sprites in a sig/tag?
Like I've said before, everything I post here can be used in any way. If anyone on the boards asks where it came from, you can always tell them the truth :)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
hey guys i posted a sprite in the critique topic and i'd really like ur input.. almost done its first evo too.

M.K

Level 55
I find it strange how one best ever and one meh critique are right next to each other. Which is truth?
It's pretty meh. I did that late last night. I could've done better...but...

I don't dislike you, I just like giving you a hard time You can overact quite a bit, but can't we all? Because of that, you set a standard for which I feel I have permission to hammer on. If I really disliked you, you wouldn't have been a member of the shop for so long.

And as for your frustration about stupid requests - I totally agree. It's worthless when we're challenged with completing ridiculous requests. It only eats up our time, patience, and enthusiasm. You're entirely right.
Oh....ok. Yeah I usually overreact whenever I am stressed out and the shop just adds more to it...
I'll try to be less whiney :laugh:

I completely agree about the requests, and I'm glad you agree too. C'mon guys, I'd like requests to come from the heart instead of just winging them out there like we are machines. I'll be happy to do them, but just try and seem like you cared about them.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Heh, dunno about good looking, When I shave and comb my hair into a piggy tail I suppose I do look like an elf >.> (I like having flowing hair and a beard though, makes me feel like Merlin or something XD)

Either that, or that I have the guts to say what no one else does, and I say it with such stride that it makes me look "cool", that and I wear lots of red and black. (Only coats that fit me T.T). Also, I carry around a 30 LBS backpack, that has something to do with it. That or I might be albino, dunno. did I mention I weigh under 100 Lbs and I'm about 6 ft?

MK, I'm going to take a random guess and say your favorite pokemon is Wabbafet? I know the shops closed, but maybe sometime in the future you might wanna make a wobbefet/member of Gardevoir family fusion? that would look interesting, at least.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
MK, I'm going to take a random guess and say your favorite pokemon is Wabbafet? I know the shops closed, but maybe sometime in the future you might wanna make a wobbefet/member of Gardevoir family fusion? that would look interesting, at least.
You can't specifically request a fusion from a member. If you make the request, anyone can take it. Sorry if that sounded harsh but it's one of the rules of the shop :)

-:bowser:Bowser King

M.K

Level 55
Heh, dunno about good looking, When I shave and comb my hair into a piggy tail I suppose I do look like an elf >.> (I like having flowing hair and a beard though, makes me feel like Merlin or something XD)

Either that, or that I have the guts to say what no one else does, and I say it with such stride that it makes me look "cool", that and I wear lots of red and black. (Only coats that fit me T.T). Also, I carry around a 30 LBS backpack, that has something to do with it. That or I might be albino, dunno. did I mention I weigh under 100 Lbs and I'm about 6 ft?

Haha, no, my favorite Pokemon is Poliwag.
There have just been alot of Wobbs lately.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Ok then. Cancel the request I had for a charmander squirtle evolution line. I can probly do it myself anyway. I'll think up something really creative for ya's....and I'll make sure I actually want to see it, instead of just saying it just to make it hard for you. :)

Overload

Smash Lord
It's pretty meh. I did that late last night. I could've done better...but...

I completely agree about the requests, and I'm glad you agree too. C'mon guys, I'd like requests to come from the heart instead of just winging them out there like we are machines. I'll be happy to do them, but just try and seem like you cared about them.
I care about my request. It's actually one I've been thinking about doing, but I don't think I would do a good enough job on it.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Awesome.

lol awesome.

And MK, why didn't you Falcon Punch the girl after she rejected you? I would've done that.
sarcasm
surprise abortion, falcon punch to the ovaries

Spire, OK sometimes I feel like I need to ask;)

Top Bottom