• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Don't let the man get you down!
Attention all white people, report to the cotton fields for orientation,
-President Barack Obama XD

Introducing: Magimer!

Looks like the utter piece of crap that it is.
Lol Would be so useless in a battle. And considerin it lives in water... is it dissapating everywhere?

M.K

Level 55
Ok, but I'm going to ask my mom tomorrow just to be sure. CUZ WHEN MY MOMMY THAIS I HAVE TO GO TO DIVING, MY MOMMY THAIS I HAVE TO GO TO DIVING.

How's that Lugia *******?
Get it?
*******?
I'm almost finished with it. JESUS.
Gah, you are SO immature. Someone needs to shove a groundhog into your pelvic bone.

M.K

Level 55
Might I remind you that you made Kum?

****ing hypocrite.
Bahahahaha, Oh my god, that made my day.
Kum is a symbol of teenage puberty everywhere. A beacon of hope for those who suffer from sterility!
*Sigh*, Spire hates me ;_;

Anyways:

Introducing: Scorchia!

Fire-Type Lugia.

Brian, don't post one liners here. It sort of spams up the shop, just to tell you. I should have explained it earlier :/

Spire

III
BRoomer
Kum is a symbol of teenage puberty everywhere. A beacon of hope for those who suffer from sterility!

Anyways:

Fire-Type Lugia.

Brian, don't post one liners here. It sort of spams up the shop, just to tell you. I should have explained it earlier :/
That's an awesome Lugia. I don't congratulate you on Kum, but Scorchia is really nice.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman

Anyways:

Fire-Type Lugia.

Oh ok, sorry.
Wow Scorchia looks so cool! I'm surprised this only took you like 15 minutes. I think this is one of your better ones, don't you? Did you make the fire yourself?

M.K

Level 55
Oh ok, sorry.
Wow Scorchia looks so cool! I'm surprised this only took you like 15 minutes. I think this is one of your better ones, don't you? Did you make the fire yourself?
Yeah, sprites don't take me that long. Once I get an idea, I can't stop working until I complete it. I do think it's one of my better sprites! Recolors are hard because you don't really know what is too much and what is too little recoloring.
I didn't make the fire, I stole the fire from Magmar's Emerald Sprite.
Did you just request it or are you gonna use it for something?

Here it is. Moltresparce.

Haha! That is so ****ing cool, Mewter!.
The only thing I can suggest would be to get rid of the red pixels around the wings.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sprites don't take me that long. Once I get an idea, I can't stop working until I complete it.
Did you just request it or are you gonna use it for something?\.
Well I've always been thinking of what a fire type Lugia would look like and here it is.
My dream has finally came true!
But idk, I might use it for something. Would I use it in a sig? I wouldn't really know where to put it and I'm still new at the whole sig making thing.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, sprites don't take me that long. Once I get an idea, I can't stop working until I complete it. I do think it's one of my better sprites! Recolors are hard because you don't really know what is too much and what is too little recoloring.
Did you just request it or are you gonna use it for something?

Haha! That is so ****ing cool, Mewter!.
The only thing I can suggest would be to get rid of the red pixels around the wings.
:laugh:
I put those pixels there on purpose. They were supposed to demonstrate the flickering and disappearance of the flames rising into the air.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have to disagree with you there. I put those little embers on my fire Pokemon sometimes to emphasize that the fire is not stagnant.

M.K

Level 55
:laugh:
I put those pixels there on purpose. They were supposed to demonstrate the flickering and disappearance of the flames rising into the air.
...OH! I see it now!
I thought they were leftover pixels that you forgot to erase. Never mind, then, you did great!

Anyways, guys, I got this request at Serebii Forums:

Shaymin(Sky Form)+Giritina(Origin)+Ponyta+Mewtwo email it to nicksayswatzup@yahoo.com please and thx
Anyone want to do it really fast? I'm TERRIBLE with >2 Pokemon Fusions, so....anyone?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So, after updating the Pending Requests, we have 23 requests pending. Thus, it's time to stop out all requests for a while (as you can tell by the title). We will work on finishing up the current list before we allow them again.

By the way, Mewter and MK, both of the sprites are great. Well done, guys.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well, here it is, IC3R. I'm glad I was able to fulfill this request.

Fantarmor

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Fantarmor

Holy ****, that's awesome, man. You always have great expectations, and you always manage to exceed them, somehow.

By the way, IC3R, it was a good concept, too.

Overload

Smash Lord
Can I modify my request to not include the dark aura? So it would just be arcanine/mightyena fusion with mightyena colors and arcanine as the base. ruby/sapphire arcanine sprite please.
actually you can add the aura if you want, depending on how much you want to work on it. if you do add it can you make it sort of fiery aura around him? not just a round sort of glow, but a gaseous flame type thing?
or you can choose not to do the aura as previously stated.

phantarmor is beautiful

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Fantarmor

It's amazing!!! Good job to MK and Mewter as well :).

...when I saw the first page of the PC today and noticed the shop was closed I was wondering what happened. Little did I know, zook happened.

EDIT: Added 2 fusions to my list. Please check them out just in case you don't happen to claim them.
I took zook's Groudon fusion and stealth's pika/lucario fusion.

-:bowser:Bowser King

A_man13

Smash Master
May I suggest that all requests within the page of which zook posted be canceled? I can tell a ton of them are just ment to be cruel jokes (mine, jigglypuff's, etc.), so cancel the ones that seem like that.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
May I suggest that all requests within the page of which zook posted be canceled? I can tell a ton of them are just ment to be cruel jokes (mine, jigglypuff's, etc.), so cancel the ones that seem like that.
Well, if anyone made a request as a cruel joke, speak up and I'll remove it from the list.

As for yours, by the way, I did see the other part initially, where you said you didn't actually want it done. Even so, Zook got about 7 requests out of people.

And Overload, your request alteration is noted.

Also, just a random note, some guy on YouTube commented on my channel swearing profusely, saying he wish he could see me in real life just to beat the crap out of me. I really don't remember what I did to this guy, but he seriously needs to learn that the Internet is NOT serious business.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well, if anyone made a request as a cruel joke, speak up and I'll remove it from the list.
Well you can remove mine from the list. I just requested it for the lulz and Zook's contest. You don't have to replace it with anything.

Also, just a random note, some guy on YouTube commented on my channel swearing profusely, saying he wish he could see me in real life just to beat the crap out of me. I really don't remember what I did to this guy, but he seriously needs to learn that the Internet is NOT serious business.
You have a YouTube channel!?

*goes to look for it*

Anyway, that guy is dumb for that.

M.K

Level 55

Fantarmor

Holy. Crap. That. Is. Spectacular.

*bows down to Spire*

Also, if anyone DID request something just to be cruel, I don't understand why you did it in the first place. Please speak up, I'm not going to be attempting some hard *** fusion just for teh lulz, you know? LOL we have SO many requests.

Overload

Smash Lord
On the request list it looks like my request is asking for the ruby/sapphire mightyena sprite. I wanted the ruby/sapphire arcanine sprite if that's OK, and it doesn't matter what sprite you use for mightyena.
Just wanted to clear up any confusion.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
On the request list it looks like my request is asking for the ruby/sapphire mightyena sprite. I wanted the ruby/sapphire arcanine sprite if that's OK, and it doesn't matter what sprite you use for mightyena.
Just wanted to clear up any confusion.
D/P Mightyena seems to match arcanines pose better. If It were me I'd do that one (strangely, this was something I thought about 3 months ago when I attempted the fusion O_O)

-:bowser:Bowser King

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Whoa!@
Kenny isn't it really hard to catch a shiny pokemon?
Congratulations.

Spire's Fantarmor was awesome too.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
It's a 1 in 8192 chance. However, my game hates me as I've seen at least 40,000 Pokemon and my only shiny is Pokeradar'd.

BTW: My request was serious...kinda. If no one wants to do it, that's fine with me.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
lol nice job. morphed chaos will be pleased. ive gotten 3 shinies in my 2000+ hour of pokemon. they are incredibly rare.
Use the pokeRadar in Diamond/Peral, or the improved one in Platinum, its how I got 12 shinies in a day, it makes the shiny chance, in platinum, I think 1/8 if you know how to chain the pokeRadar correctly?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Use the pokeRadar in Diamond/Peral, or the improved one in Platinum, its how I got 12 shinies in a day, it makes the shiny chance, in platinum, I think 1/8 if you know how to chain the pokeRadar correctly?
idk i didnt like that aspect of it. it sorta makes shineys less valuable. ive never caught a shiney through the pokeradar though. how far do you have to go?

Top Bottom