• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I hereby challenge all requesters to an 'Awsome PokeFusion' contest. Whoever can think of the most awsome-looking fusion wins.

I request a Groudon-Abomasnow fusion. And make his color scheme red/black, if possible. I'm not sure if the DP or Platinum Abomasnow sprite would work better, your choice.

Mewter

Smash Master
I hereby challenge all requesters to an 'Awsome PokeFusion' contest. Whoever can think of the most awsome-looking fusion wins.

I request a Groudon-Abomasnow fusion. And make his color scheme red/black, if possible. I'm not sure if the DP or Platinum Abomasnow sprite would work better, your choice.
For the contest, I'm in.

Overload

Smash Lord
eh I'm not going to win but how about a mightyena/arcanine fusion? more the body of arcanine but with the colors of mightyena?
and could you use the r/s arcanine sprite?

XACE-K

Smash Master
You're on.

I want a Golem with a Blastoise shell (cannons included) and Charizard wings. Also, I want Rotom heads (normal form) to be sticking out of the cannon.

Wrath`

Smash Master

Lezz do this. Dunsparce+ moltres, for an epic fire insect. + flamethrower coming out of it's mouth.

Overload

Smash Lord
I also want a dark aura around mine. So it is ruby/sapphire arcanine sprite fused with mightyena with mightyena's colors. It will be a dark type pokemon with a dark aura surrounding it.

M.K

Level 55
Wow. There are....ALOT of requests.
Good thing I'm in the spriting mood! ^^
Remember guys, a complicated fusion is not always the best one. I don't like when people say "The more complex the better", because it just is not true.
I'm going to fulfill some of the "pending requests" before I tackle any of the recent ones, however.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
...Zook, you successfully created more requests than we've had in the entire past week.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, I'll update the request list now. I'd bet there're at least 20 requests, and if so, according to the rules, requests are going to be halted.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ha, sorry Firus. I didn't expect the response to be so large.

You can take Zook Trainer off the pending list, btw. I wasn't being serious when I requested it, and it seems like a stupid idea. I don't want one anymore.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
I request a fusion between Zubat and Croconaw. If you use Croconaw as the base maybe you could use his emerald sprite... But I don't care, whatever looks good.:)

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
I request a fusion between Zubat and Croconaw. If you use Croconaw as the base maybe you could use his emerald sprite... But I don't care, whatever looks good.:)
DUDE! open your eyes......

Yeah, I'll update the request list now. I'd bet there're at least 20 requests, and if so, according to the rules, requests are going to be halted.

M.K

Level 55
*liver explodes from too many requests*

Oh well, I can get new livers. I'll....find a request that I like, and I'll do it RIGHT NOW.

A_man13

Smash Master
*liver explodes from too many requests*

Oh well, I can get new livers. I'll....find a request that I like, and I'll do it RIGHT NOW.
Why is it that I get the feeling that everyone ignored that I said my request was a fake? I succumb to peer pressure easily...

M.K

Level 55
Why is it that I get the feeling that everyone ignored that I said my request was a fake? I succumb to peer pressure easily...
Don't let the man get you down!
Attention all white people, report to the cotton fields for orientation,
-President Barack Obama XD

Introducing: Magimer!

Looks like the utter piece of crap that it is.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Meta-Kirby, I would like to place a request. I would like a fire version of Lugia. Hope this comes out good ;D

M.K

Level 55
Meta-Kirby, I would like to place a request. I would like a fire version of Lugia. Hope this comes out good ;D
Haha, hey Brian. Ok, I'll get it done right now.
By the way, the skills test is cancelled tomorrow, make sure you go to DRYLAND and not the pool, ok?

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
SWEET JESUS YES!!!!! Uum, but I think you're lying =p. I'll end up at the dry land place by my self and be like "Heyyuuh??!" (said in special-ed voice). But yeah, that Lugia is gonna turn out awesome.

M.K

Level 55
SWEET JESUS YES!!!!! Uum, but I think you're lying =p. I'll end up at the dry land place by my self and be like "Heyyuuh??!" (said in special-ed voice). But yeah, that Lugia is gonna turn out awesome.
Well, it wasn't cancelled, but it was moved to Thursday.
I promise I'm not lying, Anna told me tonight at High School diving.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Ok, but I'm going to ask my mom tomorrow just to be sure. CUZ WHEN MY MOMMY THAIS I HAVE TO GO TO DIVING, MY MOMMY THAIS I HAVE TO GO TO DIVING.

How's that Lugia coming?

Top Bottom