• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

XACE-K

Smash Master
I feel hurt.

;_;

Jigglyoclefairyman will have his revenge...
He already did. It was all over the news in New York. You wouldn't know cause you live in.....idk. I'll guess Texas for the hell of it.

Now I feel like making Mudkip + Pokemon Trainer and his pokemon fusions.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
you probably knew our state awelready didn't you xace?it's in the VERY far west of TX

but NY and Mexico City are to good for anyone but you me and zook :D

skyler, the custom avis ARE on, just sometimes they don't show up, like yours does for me, but xace's doesn't

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Mine shows up for everybody's because I haven't attempted to change mine since before the custom avitars stopped working.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
hey Meta Kirby, how is that custom sprite coming along? I don't mind how long it takes really, since your the one doing it, Just wanna know how its coming. And any ideas for new sprites?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Blargg, Photobucket WILL NOT work for me for some reason. I got the fusion done, and it's just not uploading. I'll upload it ASAP once I am able to.

But I did update the Pending List. Tell me if I missed your request, as I did just go over about 20 pages looking for requests.

And zrky, Eastern Time.

Mewter

Smash Master
Um....Hi Sliq. Glad to hear you like it...

Introducing: Rayquanter!

The lines on the ear are supposed be be yellow chains on one ear.
Cool. I like it. Maybe you could add a tail though made of smoke? I think that'd be cool.
By the way, i'll try to stop by more often, now. That comment Bowser made kind of scared me.:laugh:

-Mewter
:mewtwo:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Blargg, Photobucket WILL NOT work for me for some reason. I got the fusion done, and it's just not uploading. I'll upload it ASAP once I am able to.

But I did update the Pending List. Tell me if I missed your request, as I did just go over about 20 pages looking for requests.

And zrky, Eastern Time.

Same problem I had when trying to upload Magnetrio. I wwas forced to use imageshack.

The problem I had was that sometimes the upload button wouldn't appear and when I reloaded the page it was there. Then a new problem would come, everytime I clicked on magnetrio it wouldn't upload and say the usual "______.png 100%". All it would do is close the upload selection

=/

Cool. I like it. Maybe you could add a tail though made of smoke? I think that'd be cool.
By the way, i'll try to stop by more often, now. That comment Bowser made kind of scared me.:laugh:

-Mewter
lol it wasn't meant to. I didn't think you'd be coming back so I never thought you'd see it :laugh:

*ending copier radar is on FIREZ!!!111!!*

-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master
-Mewter
You better stay more often. >_>

It's getting annoying seeing you post once and you disappear for 2 months.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

And zrky, Eastern Time.

you people and your fancy eastern time:lick:, im mountain, so Im behind ALL of you guys:urg:
You better stay more often. >_>

It's getting annoying seeing you post once and you disappear for 2 months.
what ^ said.......jk:p

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yay, Photobucket worked.

I proudly present: Magizard!

M.K

Level 55
Great job Firus, I really like it! Awesome job, and don't worry about not being able to complete sprites now, I've got it mostly under control here....

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Great job Firus, I really like it! Awesome job, and don't worry about not being able to complete sprites now, I've got it mostly under control here....
Thanks, MK.

Yeah, but you don't have it all in control (and by that, I just mean you can't handle EVERYTHING by yourself), not that you should. And plus, I created the shop and am still a member, and it's really still my duty to create sprites. The problem is, we went on hiatus and all of a sudden I became too relaxed (sprite-wise) when we came back. Before I really had my priorities screwed up, but now TCPS isn't high enough on my priorities, and I need to change that.

M.K

Level 55
Thanks, MK.

Yeah, but you don't have it all in control (and by that, I just mean you can't handle EVERYTHING by yourself), not that you should. And plus, I created the shop and am still a member, and it's really still my duty to create sprites. The problem is, we went on hiatus and all of a sudden I became too relaxed (sprite-wise) when we came back. Before I really had my priorities screwed up, but now TCPS isn't high enough on my priorities, and I need to change that.
Well, if you don't feel like spriting, I'm not gonna force it on you. I'm still managing my time wisely between academics/diving/spriting, so I'll trying and narrow the list so we can get some fresh new requests that might inspire you :bee:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, if you don't feel like spriting, I'm not gonna force it on you. I'm still managing my time wisely between academics/diving/spriting, so I'll trying and narrow the list so we can get some fresh new requests that might inspire you :bee:
It's really not that I'm uninspired, like other times. This time it's seriously that I've got a ****load and a half of stuff going on and I really just haven't had much time for spriting.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

Finished with starcanine! What do you guys think?
HES ALIVE

good job, did you scratch it, if you did your the best scratcher EVER. looks great, and firus, your flying magikarp looks kool (spelled like this on purpose)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Don't fall for it! It's an evil robot masquerading as Mewter, and when we least expect it, it will make a sprite that will hypnotize us and turn us into his soulless minions!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Finished with starcanine! What do you guys think?
That is EPIC.

That was an awesome way to approach the idea, you executed it perfectly.

I salute you, sir.

Holy s***!!!! A sprite by Mewter in over a year!!!! Amazing!

Yes, I'm exaggerating the last time he did a sprite.
No ****, considering the shop itself hasn't even been open for 6 months yet. :p

And thanks, zrky.

Mewter

Smash Master
Thanks for the compliments.
Yeah, I had to scratch most of it. Only the head is a copy/ paste. I'll try to make my future sprites a bit cleaner, too. I noticed that this one was sort of sloppyish. Nice job on the Magizard, by the way, Firus. You really captured the character of charizard in that tiny fish! I wouldn't like that on my plate!:laugh:
So, now that I'm back, I'm ready to do some spriting. Anyone have any requests?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That seemed greedy to me. Mewter wanted to do a sprite, Zook gave him a request and you just jump right on it and say it's mine.

I just felt like pointing that out for some reason. :ohwell:
There are a ton of requests on the list already...
I know he specifically asked for one, but it's not as if he has no other options, and I wanted to do the sprite.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with claiming requests...

Mewter

Smash Master
There are a ton of requests on the list already...
I know he specifically asked for one, but it's not as if he has no other options, and I wanted to do the sprite.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with claiming requests...
there isn't. don't worry. I'm fine with it. :) I'll just pick from the list.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
there isn't. don't worry. I'm fine with it. :) I'll just pick from the list.
If you want the request, though, you can have it. Seriously, I see what Xace means. I probably won't get to it for forever anyways, or at least a while, so you can have it if you want. I just kind of claimed it without thinking.

And Xace, sorry I was a bit short with you earlier. You were right.

Ugh, I'm just so tired...physically, and mentally. Every day I tell myself I have to do x, and I want to get y and z done. And every day, I finish x in whatever fashion and somehow I procrastinate at doing y and z, two things I WANT to do (although there are more things than that). I swear, a year ago I never procrastinated at anything. Then all of a sudden, somewhere around May or June I started procrastinating, and now I'm a procrastination machine. I don't even LIKE procrastinating, it doesn't even make sense to me!

/rant

Top Bottom