• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
kingdradon looks AMAZING;)
sudopedo looks more like just a re-skin, still good though

and mewter, IMO, should have his own "section" he does stop by put doesn't stay, so an ex-still-member area could be made, but like always it's up to Firus and or Spire

XACE-K

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA This thread is awesome.
Hi Sliq. :D

Um....Hi Sliq. Glad to hear you like it...

Introducing: Rayquanter!

The lines on the ear are supposed be be yellow chains on one ear.
Nice.

did anyone catch my electivire+slaking request i wouldnt normally remind you guys but its not on the pending list.
Everybody is busy with other stuff IRL so nobody probably had the chance to put it up yet. Just be patient.

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to be annoying or anything but I just wanted to remind you guys that it still says dark pidgeot on the list of requests and I thought it was going to be changed to a wartortle/zangoose fusion, wargoose.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
sea slug?

EDIT: yeah answered my self, so you wanted more of gastrodon, with kingdras decor?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm not trying to be annoying or anything but I just wanted to remind you guys that it still says dark pidgeot on the list of requests and I thought it was going to be changed to a wartortle/zangoose fusion, wargoose.
These guys have lives
maybe
. They don't spend all day making sprites. Just be patient.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
it's cuz platypus is an apprentice now, CONGRATULATIONS *throws confetti*

wave kerby, I finally found the charizard revemp, on my comp, and here

I know the orange through the middl of the wing is weird but that's how it was, and I wasn't as good when I made it, but enjoy

Wrath`

Smash Master

I know the orange through the middl of the wing is weird but that's how it was, and I wasn't as good when I made it, but enjoy
The revamp looks wierd, like Charzard had a few to many hits on the bon......., its cool to see how sprites have evolved from older gens.(and how some have gotten worse,aka dragonite.)

Overload

Smash Lord
These guys have lives
maybe
. They don't spend all day making sprites. Just be patient.
I understand that completely, and I wasn't asking them where my sprite was or anything, just a simple change to the list. I'm not trying to rush them for my sprite or anything along those lines, I just wanted to be sure they knew that I trashed my old request for now and wanted to substitute it with wargoose. I didn't want them to waste time on dark pidgeot just to find out my request was changed.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I understand that completely, and I wasn't asking them where my sprite was or anything, just a simple change to the list. I'm not trying to rush them for my sprite or anything along those lines, I just wanted to be sure they knew that I trashed my old request for now and wanted to substitute it with wargoose. I didn't want them to waste time on dark pidgeot just to find out my request was changed.
Well it could have gotten lost with all the spam others have contributed to this thread.

*cough all the people who don't listen cough*

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman

No, this is actually really good!:) I've always thought this sprite was weird, but nice job.
Not to criticize, but the only thing missing is that fireball-like thing on the top of his left hand.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah, that's how the rankings go. You didn't know or you think that order is wierd?
The order is weird. How do you go from being an awesome journeyman (its like you're a samurai) to a lame apprentice (this is only cool if I can be starkiller).

zrky

Smash Lol'd
MK, the turtle thing (forgot name) looks GREAT, next weekend ill work on sprites, Silent Falcon, the mecha charioxys isn't coming allong very well, every time it's looking good I forget to save and the program im using to edit it just decides to crash :( im not johning im being serious

Wave Kirby, I took out the fire ball, cuz when I revamped it it looked bad so yeah...

M.K

Level 55

This is a "Power Plant" Torterra. The "mountains" are supposed to be electrical towers with power lines, and the original tree has been turned into a storm cloud with a lightning bolt and rain!

A_man13

Smash Master
You are on a roll today. IMO You might want to color the nails and the spikes in it's head differently. Just to distinguish it from the cloud.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Overlord, sorry, I didn't remember you saying that, but I'll fix it ASAP.

I really feel like crap, guys. I've been busy and stuff but it's been literally three weeks since I've done a sprite, and there's no excuse for that. I promise that tomorrow I'll fix the request list up and get at least one request done, and I'll get at least five done by Friday. PROMISE. And from now on, I'll try to keep a semi-regular update schedule.

Again, I'm sorry.

MK, all of the sprites look terrific.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
MK, what A_man said and, don't worry Firus, ive been working on three essays this weekend, all do this coming week, and I have orchestra rehearsals and concerts all through thursday.

what time zone are you in by the way?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

This is a "Power Plant" Torterra. The "mountains" are supposed to be electrical towers with power lines, and the original tree has been turned into a storm cloud with a lightning bolt and rain!
The rain cloud on it looks really good and was a creative idea. Same with the power lines :).

-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master

D@mn that's cool.

I really feel like crap, guys. I've been busy and stuff but it's been literally three weeks since I've done a sprite, and there's no excuse for that. I promise that tomorrow I'll fix the request list up and get at least one request done, and I'll get at least five done by Friday. PROMISE. And from now on, I'll try to keep a semi-regular update schedule.
Happens to everybody.

Top Bottom