• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
If you want the request, though, you can have it. Seriously, I see what Xace means. I probably won't get to it for forever anyways, or at least a while, so you can have it if you want. I just kind of claimed it without thinking.

And Xace, sorry I was a bit short with you earlier. You were right.

Ugh, I'm just so tired...physically, and mentally. Every day I tell myself I have to do x, and I want to get y and z done. And every day, I finish x in whatever fashion and somehow I procrastinate at doing y and z, two things I WANT to do (although there are more things than that). I swear, a year ago I never procrastinated at anything. Then all of a sudden, somewhere around May or June I started procrastinating, and now I'm a procrastination machine. I don't even LIKE procrastinating, it doesn't even make sense to me!

/rant
Just give yourself a reward everytime you complete something Trust me, it really helps. Everytime you finish your homework, get a cup of ice cream every night....ok, well, maybe some carrots or something less bad.
I use to be a HUGE procrastinator until I remembered what it feels like to be done with everything.
As my Drafting teacher says it, "I work hard to slack off".

A_man13

Smash Master
If you want the request, though, you can have it. Seriously, I see what Xace means. I probably won't get to it for forever anyways, or at least a while, so you can have it if you want. I just kind of claimed it without thinking.

And Xace, sorry I was a bit short with you earlier. You were right.

Ugh, I'm just so tired...physically, and mentally. Every day I tell myself I have to do x, and I want to get y and z done. And every day, I finish x in whatever fashion and somehow I procrastinate at doing y and z, two things I WANT to do (although there are more things than that). I swear, a year ago I never procrastinated at anything. Then all of a sudden, somewhere around May or June I started procrastinating, and now I'm a procrastination machine. I don't even LIKE procrastinating, it doesn't even make sense to me!

/rant
I know how you feel. My shop gets lost in school and the like all the time.

you seem to have a /rant almost every other post. Ever considered putting it in your signature? :laugh:

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Just give yourself a reward everytime you complete something Trust me, it really helps. Everytime you finish your homework, get a cup of ice cream every night....ok, well, maybe some carrots or something less bad.
I use to be a HUGE procrastinator until I remembered what it feels like to be done with everything.
Jeez, you used to procrastinate too? I do that sometimes on projects where I need to read up on the country I came from. I don't really like such projects, so I think thats why I've got a 70 in history this year.

But yes, Rewards help you tremendously, I myself usually meditate or something when I do something good. Either that or get some chocolate. Chocolate is good...

Oh Meta-Kirby, do you need help with anything? I still owe you for the Gardevoir stuff. And if you wanna take a request... Do you think you could make Faceplates about the size of 50x50, or a tad bigger if needed, of a Shiny Gardevoir in different emotions, with the short hair and chest of the custom one I had you do a few weeks ago? (I doubt you'd need to sprite anything but the head though.) all the same style as well if you could. I'd definitely owe you one if you could get this finished. (I can give you specific emotions too if needed.)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I actually tried doing something similar today...I had 12 pieces of Starburst and I was going to eat them once I reached certain points.
Unfortunately, they were right in front of me, I got hungry, and I lost self-control and ate them. But I was more productive today than I have been in a while. The only thing that messed me up was the mail coming and me getting caught up going through it for about a half an hour.

What I really don't understand, though, is why when I want to do something (like sprite), I end up browsing SmashBoards until I find a thread to post in, or playing silly online games, or...sheesh. I did that tonight.

But I'll definitely take that advice into consideration. I really want to get back to my non-procrastinating ways.

you seem to have a /rant almost every other post. Ever considered putting it in your signature? :laugh:
Actually, that's not a bad idea...:laugh:

Seriously, I'm not kidding. It makes sense AND it's funny.

M.K

Level 55
Jeez, you used to procrastinate too? I do that sometimes on projects where I need to read up on the country I came from. I don't really like such projects, so I think thats why I've got a 70 in history this year.

But yes, Rewards help you tremendously, I myself usually meditate or something when I do something good. Either that or get some chocolate. Chocolate is good...

Oh Meta-Kirby, do you need help with anything? I still owe you for the Gardevoir stuff. And if you wanna take a request... Do you think you could make Faceplates about the size of 50x50, or a tad bigger if needed, of a Shiny Gardevoir in different emotions, with the short hair and chest of the custom one I had you do a few weeks ago? (I doubt you'd need to sprite anything but the head though.) all the same style as well if you could. I'd definitely owe you one if you could get this finished. (I can give you specific emotions too if needed.)
You don't have to repay me ^_^ This IS a shop after all!

Overload

Smash Lord
I procrastinated insanely last year. I ended up doing three projects in about 3 days when I had two months or so to get them done.

Also, can you guys see my avatar?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think you should do that so.

+1 vote for Firus's new sig
It would be pretty epic.....

another vote from me :)

-:bowser:Bowser King
Heh, I guess I should change it.
I'll revamp my entire sig soon and add it then.

I think I'm going to make a blog with my favorite quotes instead of trying to quote like, two in my sig, and link to that one blog post in my sig. And I also think I'll change my image if I can think of something good to do...I've had that one image for too long now. I love it, but I need to be original.

STOP RIPPING OFF THE SCYTHER SLASH LOGO.
Huh?

I procrastinated insanely last year. I ended up doing three projects in about 3 days when I had two months or so to get them done.

Also, can you guys see my avatar?
Yeah, speaking of procrastinating, I was actually doing well today until I fell asleep out of pure tiredness. Bah.

And yes, I can see your avatar.

A_man13

Smash Master
Heh, I guess I should change it.
I'll revamp my entire sig soon and add it then.

I think I'm going to make a blog with my favorite quotes instead of trying to quote like, two in my sig, and link to that one blog post in my sig. And I also think I'll change my image if I can think of something good to do...I've had that one image for too long now. I love it, but I need to be original.
*Obnixiouscoughcoughsigmakerhereobnoxioscough*

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
*Obnixiouscoughcoughsigmakerhereobnoxioscough*
Heh.

I would definitely request a sig from you, but I really like to make my own wallpapers, avatars, sigs, etc. -- no offense. Nothing against you, I just like making my own things.

Also, I still need to come up with a good idea...it will probably involve another quote, either lyrics (most likely that) or an epic quote.

I also want to change my avatar...even though it's only actually been working (I assume it's working, right?) for a short while now. And again, I don't have any ideas. I've been like a dried up well creativity-wise recently. It's really kind of annoying.

It's already been done. Firus and me were doing it but it seems firus isn't done yet.
The pending hasn't benn updated in a while :p.

Avi's are back!!!

No, it's been updated recently. I just updated it...what was it, Monday? Tuesday? (My memory fails.)

I haven't done it yet. I did skip over it temporarily for the Charizard/Magikarp fusion, but I haven't forgotten it.

On the other hand, there's nothing saying Mewter can't do it too, unless someone objects.

A_man13

Smash Master
Heh.

I would definitely request a sig from you, but I really like to make my own wallpapers, avatars, sigs, etc. -- no offense. Nothing against you, I just like making my own things.

Also, I still need to come up with a good idea...it will probably involve another quote, either lyrics (most likely that) or an epic quote.

I also want to change my avatar...even though it's only actually been working (I assume it's working, right?) for a short while now. And again, I don't have any ideas. I've been like a dried up well creativity-wise recently. It's really kind of annoying.
I spy a samus avi...

I get where you are coming from. Trust me, I have too many requests as is, let alone the ability to take much more (though yours would've had a priority of five).

OBJECTION!!!!
Sorry, I had too.

He can have it, it's about time he did some sprites after like 3 months.
Your out of order! I'm out of order! The soda machine at my school is out of order!

Mewter

Smash Master
Here we go!:)

Super Rotom!
It took control of a kid's mini rocket!
What do you think?

A_man13

Smash Master
Jimmy Neutron.

Also, words can't describe how cool Super Rotom is. He looks like he's made of chalk, and I love it.
How did you know? NVM

Almost every swimming clas, I, for some reason, keep thinking of new rotom forms. Like a steel rotom being a robot and the like.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Move over Beedrucuine, Mewter's Super Rotom has taken its rightful place as greatest fusion of the shop.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
what's up with you guys?

NUKE-ELEAR ROTOM

now were just missing spire to come back...................

my poor kingpion feels left out.....hes out to get revenge on skyler and xace............*evil laugh*............

M.K

Level 55
what's up with you guys?

NUKE-ELEAR ROTOM

now were just missing spire to come back...................

my poor kingpion feels left out.....hes out to get revenge on skyler and xace............*evil laugh*............
ROFLcopter O_O.
I too don't have a "best" sprite. What do you guys think is my best sprite so far?
O_O

zrky

Smash Lol'd
the torterra thing or the shinx one, what would be mine?

EDIT: OMG I forgot about Pimplup 0_0 he HAS to be THE BEST EVER

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Here we go!:)

Super Rotom!
It took control of a kid's mini rocket!
What do you think?
It looks awesome!!

My friends showed my a site to download CS3 for free but I'm not so sure I want to =/.

It makes me feel like a greedy person who's riping off the company and the people who spent money to buy it.

Should I?

M.K

Level 55
It looks awesome!!

My friends showed my a site to download CS3 for free but I'm not so sure I want to =/.

It makes me feel like a greedy person who's riping off the company and the people who spent money to buy it.

Should I?

What is CS3? If it's an art program, please share it with me D:
You shouldn't feel bad....I mean, not REALLY bad. It's nice to get things for free O_O

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Its Photoshop, maybe Adobe Illustrator, which I'm using in School ATM for my Graphics design class. Personally, Go for it, they charge WAY to **** much for a program, and they wont give you a new key if your hard drive gets wiped. Happened when my flash MX got wiped off my old hard drive, Adobe wouldn't give me a new one, Lucky I was able to get my local software store to give me a new flash (They messed up and gave me studio 8, so I got lucky.) Otherwise I would've gotten a torrent, and blamed Adobe for incompetence, as I did show them that I bought MX and everything, but they still said no. >.>, I hate adobe...

On that note, if anyone wants me to make flash animations, just say so! I've got a fully licensed verson of flash, and can use it very well. Maybe add me to the Custom Poke shop as an animator? XD, I really wanna animate again... Up to you guys.

Come to think of it.. I should make a music sig for myself here on Smashboards, and have it when you click a button on it, it'll play music, thats easy to code, and takes little space with proper streaming and compressing....

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
What is CS3? If it's an art program, please share it with me D:
You shouldn't feel bad....I mean, not REALLY bad. It's nice to get things for free O_O
CS3 is photoshop CS3. It's an amazing art program, but it is EXPENSIVE. I think you can somehow get it for free but that would be illegal and immoral =D. Just use from free art tool.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Oh hey, I'll be sewing together a Gardevoir costume for myself next Haloween, Whats scary, is that I've got the figure for it too >.>, Anyone wanna see it in the future when I finish it?

Also, like I said in my last post, want animations, call me! XD

Now, would any of you guys mind if I put in a few of your fusion sprites for the game I'm making using RMXP? I think it would be a nice tribute, maybe them being a boss in the game's DNA experiments? I dunno, your choice!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I got photoshop!!! :D

I'm going to work a lot tommorow but until then I have some candy collecting to do ;)

@MK
look up free photoshop on google :p

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Oh hey, I'll be sewing together a Gardevoir costume for myself next Haloween, Whats scary, is that I've got the figure for it too >.>, Anyone wanna see it in the future when I finish it?
Morphed Chaos reminds me allot of ILoveCelebii, only with Gardevoir rather than Lopunny.

Which means he really creeps me out.

Anyhow, I just stick to Paint whenever I need to edit pictures. (See my Mudkip Trainer).

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Morphed Chaos reminds me allot of ILoveCelebii, only with Gardevoir rather than Lopunny.

No worry Zook, I don't like Gardevoir for the figure, Although you could say it was a plus, I suppose. I like her for being the Guardian pokemon, and having such a great name to say, not to mention being so OP in brawl, and a bunch of other reasons. (First mystery dungeon is a good example of why I like Gardevoir too.). I try to not think of the body, that only makes you shallow, lol.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I have a pirated version of Photoshop for a while. I never used it and liked GIMP better (there's really no difference...), so I dumped the software.

XACE-K

Smash Master

Anyhow, I just stick to Paint whenever I need to edit pictures. (See my Mudkip Trainer).
Well Zook reminds me a lot of Bazooka Lucca. I wonder why?

Also, can I get a Sandshrew + Machamp.

Top Bottom