• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Overload

Smash Lord
I like that, that looks kinda cute and creepy at the same time. Looks like a possible 5th gen pokemon too!
Knowing nintendo they will probaly start "fusing" other pokemon to make new ones since they seem to be running out. Look at chimchar, he is basically half charmander. chimCHAR. and the flame on his head is like charmander's flame on its tail.

turtwig is sort of like a bulbasaur and squirtle fused. a grass turtle.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Knowing nintendo they will probaly start "fusing" other pokemon to make new ones since they seem to be running out. Look at chimchar, he is basically have charmander. chimCHAR. and the flame on his head is like charmander's flame on its tail.

turtwig is sort of like a bulbasaur and squirtle fused. a grass turtle.
Oh, wow! He has 'char' in his name! AND a flame on his body! Yup, they're definately copying Charmander. I guess that Hitmontop is copying Kabutops (they both have 'top' and big heads), Misdreavus is copying Ghastly (They're both Ghost-types), and Meganium is copying Venasaur (They're both dinoplants).

-_-

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Zook should've gotten it.

(anyway, lets just talk about this in the user group)

Dushinpom is awesome. Definitely your best sprite so far, MK.

Overload

Smash Lord
Oh, wow! He has 'char' in his name! AND a flame on his body! Yup, they're definately copying Charmander. I guess that Hitmontop is copying Kabutops (they both have 'top' and big heads), Misdreavus is copying Ghastly (They're both Ghost-types), and Meganium is copying Venasaur (They're both dinoplants).

-_-
Was that necessary? You couldn't just state your opinion without flaming me?

M.K

Level 55
Guys...please....group thread ...:chuckle:

Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been doing sprites. I have started a new diving program that is 5-days a week (a.k.a, a major time suckkk).
Weekends = sprites, I promise.

M.K

Level 55
highest platform or what height? sorry if off topic, can't always tell to easily:ohwell:
1 Meter Springboard (3 Feet)
3 Meter Springboard/Platform (10 feet)
5 Meter Platform (15 feet)
7 Meter Platform (21 feet)
10 Meter Platform (30 feet)

Sorry to get off-topic....:bee:

A_man13

Smash Master
I saw that. I can tell he dosen't even know you; messing with you is a big no no (unless you want an eyesore of a text wall).

Even then, it's kind of fun to watch you two debate...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I saw that. I can tell he dosen't even know you; messing with you is a big no no (unless you want an eyesore of a text wall).

Even then, it's kind of fun to watch you two debate...
Yeah, I can see how that could be true.

It's over now, though. I tried to be polite and he still proceeded to call me stupid (despite the fact that he made multiple spelling/grammar errors), and yell at me for addressing a comment not directed towards me, and bash my username.

Even he admitted he's a troll.

A_man13

Smash Master
I love debates like that. I only saw the first few posts on that page, and even then it was interesting. It might be the fact that the closest thing to an argument I see nowerdays is my brother and sister saying, "Well I think you are a stupid moron Jerk face" back and forth.

He did do a ton of idiot things. He mispelt you, made silly, dumb, and useless remarks, and just a troll (if I am so nice to not call him worse). That's just part of the internet (and more and more a big problem with smashboards in general); people baisicly get the idea that they can say whatever they want and be respected, which is false. Everyone has the right to their own oppinion and ideas, but, like rears, they all kind of stink.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I'm sorry for the lack of sprites recently, I've been busy up to my eyeballs save for small sections of free time.

Why do I even bother going on the internet anymore?
It's kay Firus.

And what's with you and internet fights? You always seem to get in them. Mostly in the Light House section.

btw, Sliq is awesome. When he has an arguement against somebody on SWF, I can't help but laugh at his posts. And the mods love him so he has invincibility on the boards.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's kay Firus.

And what's with you and internet fights? You always seem to get in them. Mostly in the Light House section.
Probably because instead of ignoring trolls, I have an annoying habit of confronting them.

btw, Sliq is awesome. When he has an arguement against somebody on SWF, I can't help but laugh at his posts. And the mods love him so he has invincibility on the boards.
I can tell you one thing; you may be laughing, but the guy being told he's going to end up working minimum wage? Isn't.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It's kay Firus.

Sliq is like the boozer god. Look up sliq111 on youtube.

...end off-topic now.

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Has a mix of grimer and magikarp bin done yet?
if farfetched is included then OK, nah, jk, not claiming, but that's interesting

I'm sorry for the lack of sprites recently, I've been busy up to my eyeballs save for small sections of free time.

Why do I even bother going on the internet anymore?
why do you go there, it's not the internet, it's the ******* ONT THE INTERNET

Yeah, I can see how that could be true.

It's over now, though. I tried to be polite and he still proceeded to call me stupid (despite the fact that he made multiple spelling/grammar errors), and yell at me for addressing a comment not directed towards me, and bash my username.

Even he admitted he's a troll.
NEVER MESS WITH FIRUS
*bad pun alert*
in a nut shell, FIRUS' INTELLIGENCE LEVEL IS OVER 9000

Introducing: Wagela!

Introducing: Zuchu!
ZUCHU IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

your sprites are getting much better;)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
It's because Firus, from what I've seen, is extremely opinionated. He's a natural debeter.

Also, the majority of SWF has an IQ of ~76.
there is no other way to put that

anyone know what happened to mewter, he went on vacation, and never came back

XACE-K

Smash Master
Colour follower -_- (to the CPSFC)

Anyway, I agree. I say we fire him but put him under ex-members (a new section). If he ever comes back (which I doubt) we could re-add him.

lulz, I haz mindgaems.
Translation: I tried to make the let's fire Mewter the same color as the post background but it didn't work so I changed it to white along with the rest of my post.

We should have that ex-member section. It can be like a Hall of Fame except not so great.

M.K

Level 55
Posted another sprite....not so good <_<

Same post as Kindradon....

:/

EDIT: I also agree that Mewter should be "fired" (that term is so harsh, but I agree). He hasn't contributed to this thread in over 2 months....
I....I don't really know how we could advertise another job, though....

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
lulz, I haz mindgaems.
Translation: I tried to make the let's fire Mewter the same color as the post background but it didn't work so I changed it to white along with the rest of my post.

We should have that ex-member section. It can be like a Hall of Fame except not so great.
Ohhhh......I still don't get why you couldn't erase that part.

A hall of fame sounds good. I'd be shocked to see what Mewter has to say when he gets back (if ever).

"Im an elite 4 O_O....AWESOME!!!"

EDIT: Sudopedo looks like a recoulor =/ (don't know if that's what your going for).
I can see that it would be hard to fuse the 2. Anyway, it looks good.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ohhhh......I still don't get why you couldn't erase that part.

A hall of fame sounds good. I'd be shocked to see what Mewter has to say when he gets back (if ever).

"Im an elite 4 O_O....AWESOME!!!"

EDIT: Sudopedo looks like a recoulor =/ (don't know if that's what your going for).
I can see that it would be hard to fuse the 2. Anyway, it looks good.

Sudopedo does look like a recolor. Maybe you could add Sudowoodo's fingers somewhere?

As for the Hall of Shame Fame, let's also add requesters.

Top Bottom