• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Whats wrong with liking Gardevoir? And before it comes to your mind, its not for the figure. (I find that odd actually, you would think that would be the reason I like her? Ah well.)

I can give a million reasons why I like Gardevoir if you so wish, but then we can't discuss that here unless MK allows?

M.K

Level 55
Whats wrong with liking Gardevoir? And before it comes to your mind, its not for the figure. (I find that odd actually, you would think that would be the reason I like her? Ah well.)

I can give a million reasons why I like Gardevoir if you so wish, but then we can't discuss that here unless MK allows?
Nah, save it for the group thread :chuckle:

I'm really sorry, but I can't start the Dragon-Type Gardevoir tonight....but to make up for that, I made you some Gardevoir avatars that you can use here on Smash World Forums!:

I'll edit the Custom Sprite later, as well.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Nah, save it for the group thread :chuckle:

I'm really sorry, but I can't start the Dragon-Type Gardevoir tonight....but to make up for that, I made you some Gardevoir avatars that you can use here on Smash World Forums!:

I'll edit the Custom Sprite later, as well.
Wow... You know, I don't need that for an avvi, but thats EXACTLY what I needed for an RPG I'm making using RMXP. Thank you VERY VERY much Meta Kirby. Now I can start working on it once I get the battle sprites finished. (And the battle system script, ugh does it take a long long time to make a battle script.) The bottom one is the one I'll most likely use, but I can see opportunities for the middle one too. I'll have to recolor them to be shiny, but thats not a problem, a pallet swap is easy.

I could be lazy and not do a FF3 battle system I suppose, but then thats no fun!

They import perfectly, right size and everything. Once again, props to you Meta Kirby.
And if its not too much trouble for you, the custom sprite I had you make is supposed to be shiny, but with the normal's dress colors. Would that be too much to ask? Or no?

I could soo fall in love with the 2nd and 3rd ones, I can just see it happening. really nice work man.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

He never said there was anything wrong with it, or questioned why, he just mentioned that you really like it. All of your requests thus far in the thread have been for Gardevoir, after all.

And let's hope you don't like it for the figure (I don't think anyone was thinking that, anyways) -- Gardevoir CAN be male or female.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
He never said there was anything wrong with it, or questioned why, he just mentioned that you really like it. All of your requests thus far in the thread have been for Gardevoir, after all.

And let's hope you don't like it for the figure (I don't think anyone was thinking that, anyways) -- Gardevoir CAN be male or female.
Yeah, Sorry for being so harsh, but people love to poke fun at my little fetish I believe. Oh well. (sometimes I hate being a human, **** judgmental attributes >.>)
Personally I think its fine and I'm pretty open about it, I just jump to conclusions due to past experiences I suppose. Its good that I like a Guardian, I feel I'm one myself, but thats a story for another day.

Meta, if you really want to, you could make the battle spritesheet. I'd need to tell you what poses and how many frames though, and it would be a very big project. Its totally up to you, and if you do accept, take as long as you need. Making maps takes forever.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, Sorry for being so harsh, but people love to poke fun at my little fetish I believe. Oh well. (sometimes I hate being a human, **** judgmental attributes >.>)
Personally I think its fine and I'm pretty open about it, I just jump to conclusions due to past experiences I suppose. Its good that I like a Guardian, I feel I'm one myself, but thats a story for another day.
Nah, it's okay, I understand. I know how you can get a lot of crap for something so eventually you get sick of people saying it and preempt them and counter the argument before they've made it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
hey it's the new guy:laugh:

nice to see you back, and this place is really slow sometimes:dizzy:

noo, why you have so many posts:confused:
Just thought I'd say....That's an awesome sig. Looks reaallyy good :).

Your sig and my sig work well together because mines red while yours blue. Mines symbolysis fire, yours water.
Plus bowser and Squirtle are both turtles :D

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wrath`

Smash Master
Just thought I'd say....That's an awesome sig. Looks reaallyy good :).

Your sig and my sig work well together because mines red while yours blue. Mines symbolysis fire, yours water.
Plus bowser and Squirtle are both turtles :D

Mines about milk wich both Squirtle and Bowser need for strong bones.

Wrathomanz:
ATK:???
DEF:???
SDEF:???
SATK:???
SPD:???

Iz I beat Zookman?

XACE-K

Smash Master
We don't need bumb's people. Were on the 1st page and the PC is already slow....

That was funny though :p

No it wasn't.

Stop bumping the thread. If you do, no requests for you or you'll be banned from this thread.
Cause I say so.

A_man13

Smash Master
I never seen you so volatle (SAT Vocab words ftw, even though I knew the word).

For some reason, I was kinda wanting to see a whoper and wooper fusion, but I won't ask.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I haven't seen him either, or Spire. at least not in the PC

I bumped because we were the 6th thread, and we shouldn't be below the 5th

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I haven't seen him either, or Spire. at least not in the PC

I bumped because we were the 6th thread, and we shouldn't be below the 5th
Spire stoped posting a long time ago.

Mr. Ocon hasn't been here either (though he does go in the group thread a lot :))

Overload

Smash Lord
I would like to request a zangoose and wartortle fusion.
Also would it be possible to do this fusion before my dark pidgeot request? Like have this one take the spot on the waiting list and throw dark pidgeot at the end.

thanks

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
MK comes a lot still but firus didn't come after the fight. To tell the truth I haven't seen him in many places at all :(

I'm here, I'm just lurking. Well, a little bit. I've been pretty busy.

I would like to request a zangoose and wartortle fusion.
Also would it be possible to do this fusion before my dark pidgeot request? Like have this one take the spot on the waiting list and throw dark pidgeot at the end.

thanks
Sure. I think I'm the only one who works on a "first come, first served" basis, but the whole point of the system is to serve the customer. As long as you're just swapping the places of your current requests, it's certainly fine.

Top Bottom