• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
No.

1) There is no set guidelines
2) It would take MANY weeks
3) We don't even know your idea of "1st Gen"-ness
4) I like the 4th Gen as it is.

@ MORPHED CHAOS:

Introducing: Hydrovoir (Water Type) and Axelvoir (Steel Type)

I hope you like them! :bee:
wow, youve come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way with your customs and type changes:)

Haha, thank you very much. I love making type changes to Water-Type.

Firus, I strongly encourage you to make a SerebiiForums Account. That is seriously the BEST Pokemon site for ANYTHING (Spirtes, Game Discussions, Tips, AWESOMNESS).

Bowser, Spire, zrky, Skyler, XACE, you guys too!
I may consider it for the sake of sakeness

No fair, Im probably the last person to get out of school, (i mean since you guys are in eastern and central time zones) IT"S NOT FAIR to some extent

XACE-K

Smash Master
I would like to dedicate my 2,500th post here because I feel like it. :D

*gives thread another manly hug*

If you guys up and leave to Serebii, I'll be pretty **** pissed.

*sniff*
I would never leave you Zook. I wuv you.

No fair, Im probably the last person to get out of school, (i mean since you guys are in eastern and central time zones) IT"S NOT FAIR to some extent
:p

XACE-K

Smash Master
thanks for rubbing it in xace

and I need to catch up to Firus' post count :p
Don't hate the East Coast.

Besides, don't worry about post count. My post count just shows I post too much.

How's the competition going so far MK?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Serebii? Ugh...

Slow loading times, idutz hu tawk liek dis, a layout that makes my eyes want to bleed (the forums, anyway), and most importantly, not enough zook.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
how would anyone love the Proom?

ill try to get the mecha charioxis done this weekend if I don't get obsessed with spore

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ah, I've got a request that I'd like to see, I've made a custom-ish Gardevoir character, the differences are that it has shorter bangs so the mouth is visible from a full front point of view, the legs are usually shown, and she has breasts. (Just so you don't get people calling her a male Gardevoir "shivers"), its also Shiny, but the dress is a pinkish white, not pinkish purple. I actually got the idea from Pokesho.

Up to it?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
This is why I KNEW it was a bad idea to lurk on these boards for a few months before making an account.

I could've had an '07 join date, and everybody wouldn't hate me.

M.K

Level 55
@ MorphedChaos....

I will begin working on Fire and Electric Type Gardevoirs ASAP!
She's REALLY fun to re-type!

XACE-K

Smash Master
This is why I KNEW it was a bad idea to lurk on these boards for a few months before making an account.

dun wrry Skyler, iz all gon b kay.

Besides, I lurked these boards to at first too. I just happened to lurk these boards less thsn others. :/

I feel like making sprites now for some reason...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
dun wrry Skyler, iz all gon b kay.

Besides, I lurked these boards to at first too. I just happened to lurk these boards less thsn others. :/

I feel like making sprites now for some reason...
yay xace want to be a spriter:laugh:

I lurked for about a week, and then I madez ma account:p really I didn't know much about this place, but this was the first thread I came to:)

XACE-K

Smash Master
yay xace want to be a spriter:laugh:

I lurked for about a week, and then I madez ma account:p really I didn't know much about this place, but this was the first thread I came to:)
I make fusions but it's just that they suck compared to these sprites. I do it for fun and for lulz. Especially for lulz.

No, the world shall never see my work. They are more beautiful than Skyler's and I don't want him to feel bad.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Thanks Meta, your just plain awesome. think you could take a crack at the custom Gardivor sprite? Or is that asking too much? Its fine if it is, I can draw her fine.

M.K

Level 55
Thanks Meta, your just plain awesome. think you could take a crack at the custom Gardivor sprite? Or is that asking too much? Its fine if it is, I can draw her fine.
Hmm, would you be willing to draw the basic pose for me and I can turn it into a sprite? It doesn't even have to be a detailed drawing, just something that I can use as a reference. If you were to provide this, I would GLADLY do your sprite.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
sure thing, I sketched this just recently, its a little chibi'ish, but it works. (Did it in 20 minutes, forgot the back part of the dress though...)

Pic: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1795/image2un5.jpg

I didn't resize the pic after scanning, as it was smaller then my usual threshold, and it looked bad shrinking it.

Don't mind the other semi-erased body parts floating in space, that was me making ideas.

I'll draw for you Meta if you ask, I've got no problem with it. I find it fun! I can even make it into a lineart and color it in flash too, but it would be cell-shaded at best.

And I don't mean my requests, give me some requests of your own, I don't mind.

M.K

Level 55
sure thing, I sketched this just recently, its a little chibi'ish, but it works. (Did it in 20 minutes, forgot the back part of the dress though...)

Pic: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1795/image2un5.jpg

I didn't resize the pic after scanning, as it was smaller then my usual threshold, and it looked bad shrinking it.

Don't mind the other semi-erased body parts floating in space, that was me making ideas.

I'll draw for you Meta if you ask, I've got no problem with it. I find it fun! I can even make it into a lineart and color it in flash too, but it would be cell-shaded at best.

And I don't mean my requests, give me some requests of your own, I don't mind.
Don't worry, I'm on it. (I'll do the best I can.........)

M.K

Level 55
Sorry for the Double Post, but I finished the two Gardevoir retypes:

Introducing: Lavavoir and VoirX-2000

Ok, you may have noticed something interesting about VoirX-2000. Yes, she is crying. Why is VoirX-2000 crying?

Although have been manufactured as a replacement for Gardevoir's extinct organic version in the distant future, VoirX-2000 has adapted to a life of lonliness. In the future, nobody takes the time to seek out grace and compassion. As a robot, VoirX-2000 is not able to be as graceful as a naturally born Gardevoir. It is unable to bring happiness to the world, and has been beridden to a life full of shame and regret. It will never be able to be as graceful or caring as a true Gardevoir. VoirX-2000 lives a life of solitude, because in the future, it is appreciated by nobody. It lives in fear that one day, it will become obselete and be taken apart, never reaching it's dream to be compassionate about anything. VoirX-2000 is crying tears of pain, regret, shame, and compassion for what it wants most: to bring cheer to someone's face.

I really, REALLY hope you like it. That was TOUGH! VERY TOUGH! I did the very best I could.....

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
ILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED, NOOBS

ill say it again N00BS
lulz

Brawl n00bs owned the PRoom.
'07 proom was the best :cry:

don't be like andro, DON"T SAY lulz or lol

wii jacket:chuckle:
No spam plz

True but no matter how smart you post, you 2008ers will be hated because of the year you joined.

But than 2009 will come and we'll hate on them.
Not really. '08ers had a very bad start to there year. No offense but '07ers were never like that (other then the common spammers, which we still have today). Almost everyone thinks they can own Azen and m2k. They SUCK! I played a lot of them on wifi (with a wiimote and lag on bowser).

You should have joined early. You may not have gotten all the hate the 08ers get.
There are a lot of people out there who, if you're an 08er, will ignore your existence (there's one that has it in his sig with 6 exceptions, firus being one of them).

Nice sprites MK :)
-:bowser:Bowser King

XACE-K

Smash Master

Ok, you may have noticed something interesting about VoirX-2000. Yes, she is crying. Why is VoirX-2000 crying?

Although have been manufactured as a replacement for Gardevoir's extinct organic version in the distant future, VoirX-2000 has adapted to a life of lonliness. In the future, nobody takes the time to seek out grace and compassion. As a robot, VoirX-2000 is not able to be as graceful as a naturally born Gardevoir. It is unable to bring happiness to the world, and has been beridden to a life full of shame and regret. It will never be able to be as graceful or caring as a true Gardevoir. VoirX-2000 lives a life of solitude, because in the future, it is appreciated by nobody. It lives in fear that one day, it will become obselete and be taken apart, never reaching it's dream to be compassionate about anything. VoirX-2000 is crying tears of pain, regret, shame, and compassion for what it wants most: to bring cheer to someone's face.

I really, REALLY hope you like it. That was TOUGH! VERY TOUGH! I did the very best I could.....
They're all awesome.

Have you people seen the all-major spam that is taking over this thread?
I've been just waiting for my shymin/mewtwo and you guys are ripping this thread into pieces.
You think this is spam? You are wrong.

And what's with you guys and being impatient? Wait for the f***ing sprite to be done. You may not know but these guys (might) have a life. They don't just make sprites 24/7.

Now I want patience to be a rule. If you say where is my sprite or anything along those lines, you'll have to wait longer.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If you guys up and leave to Serebii, I'll be pretty **** pissed.

*sniff*
If I did join Serebii, I certainly wouldn't leave...it'd be an "on-the-side" forum.

They look awesome, MK. Good job.

Have you people seen the all-major spam that is taking over this thread?
I've been just waiting for my shymin/mewtwo and you guys are ripping this thread into pieces.
...Why is it that so many people seem to think that they know what's good for the shop over the owners of it? We know what we're doing.

Also...

You think this is spam? You are wrong.

And what's with you guys and being impatient? Wait for the f***ing sprite to be done. You may not know but these guys (might) have a life. They don't just make sprites 24/7.

Now I want patience to be a rule. If you say where is my sprite or anything along those lines, you'll have to wait longer.
This.

Xace, thank you. I am REALLY getting sick of people talking about wanting their sprite. As you said, we have lives...or rather, a lack of one, and that's what causes us to be unable to be spriting 24/7. I'm sorry, but we can't really do anything about it.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
...Why is it that so many people seem to think that they know what's good for the shop over the owners of it? We know what we're doing.
Not to sound rude but the person/people that make a thread don't have any power over it. That's been a rule since forever. It may be our shop but that doesn't necaserally mean we can tell what the rules are (except shop related rules).
The rules still have to follow with the SWF rules.

Plus...we average at about 1 spam post per page. MK has tried many times to stop it(and I thank you so much for that MK :)) but sometimes it just seems uncontrollable.

-:bowser:Bowser King

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Im sorry if I spammed, I didn't think, nice sprites MK, and I will try to get back on mecha charioxis and one other this weekend.

snucas, think of this like your sig shops, when it says DON"T RUSH ME, I HAVE A LIFE TOO

M.K

Level 55
Some people don't learn...I've told some people to stop spamming and it just goes in one ear and out the other

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord

They are all great. I didn't give you the best pose I could've for my custom one, but thats great. And nice little story for the electric Gardevoir, I like it. You should throw these on the page where you've made all your sprites.

Really appriciate the custom one, that must've been hard using a 20 minute sketch as a reference.

Oh, you forgot the horn and green part to her chest in that picture, but thats it. And its alright, That was really hard. Ask if you want fanart or soemthing drawn, I need to start drawing things OTHER then Gardevoirs XD.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Just trying to keep the thread from being locked, my bad...
We've seen spam before but yet we're still open.

Some people don't learn...I've told some people to stop spamming and it just goes in one ear and out the other
Whenever we experience a sprite drought, spam happens.

It also doesn't help that we never use the group thread.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I don't get what the big deal is about us getting off topic. It's not uncommon for sig shops in the AE to get off-topic. We're not some freak weirdos who get off topic in a thread in a room that suffers from a lack of moderation (though we haven't had many trolls come by lately).

More often than not, sig shops in the AE are getting worse spam than this place is.

Top Bottom