• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

M.K

Level 55
*goes and cries in a corner where there ISN'T ANY SPAM*

Anyways, I'm not gonna be on much today, there is a football game at UNC and I'm going to watch it....

XACE-K

Smash Master
Who's doing my request?
idk but be patient.

Should Magikarp not be eating Grimer on the Mexikarp flag?

Furthermore, I don't see Magikarp on the BR icon...
Who cares? This thing is dumb anyway. Both would get destroyed by Mewtwo and Charizard
and since "they" are forcing me to say it, Jiggs can own both Magikarp and Grimer too.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
idk but be patient.

Who cares? This thing is dumb anyway. Both would get destroyed by Mewtwo and Charizard
and since "they" are forcing me to say it, Jiggs can own both Magikarp and Grimer too.
PIPLUP OWNS ALL, don't deny it
mudkip stands his ground aswell

XACE-K

Smash Master
that's nice:chuckle:

what if you put muk AND grimer on there, getting killed by magikarp AND gyarados
No. The order of killing would be

Gyarados->Muk->Grimer(killing your own species FTW)->Magikarp

But let's get of this subject.

M.K

Level 55
I was wondering when someone would do that. It was getting really off topic.

Nice Avi, meta-Kirby.

Thanks =D

These people NEVER learn. It's like dealing with a bunch of ADD Orangatans.
But I still wuv u all <3

Anyways, I have a high chance of being voted out this round of the competition, so.................................................what do you guys think?

A_man13

Smash Master
I really wouldn't know. "Torterra for presedent" is out, so the last of the weaklings have been picked off. I really wouldn't know too much; I GFX, not sprite.

I feel ya about the whole "people can have ADD" sometimes. Most of my requesters are OK, but some of them just make me wanna....do something uspeakibly evil.

M.K

Level 55
I really wouldn't know. "Torterra for presedent" is out, so the last of the weaklings have been picked off. I really wouldn't know too much; I GFX, not sprite.

I feel ya about the whole "people can have ADD" sometimes. Most of my requesters are OK, but some of them just make me wanna....do something uspeakibly evil.
I really hate when people do stuff like this:

"can i hav a rayquaza/giratina/rattata/granbull"

It's like....can you say please? Can you type like a normal person? UGH!

BAHAHA I love that nickname. "Torterra for President". That is absolute win.

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh so true. I get so many "Hai can I have a sig with sonic dressed up as a gangster owning mario?" that it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Glad to come up with a nickname that sticks.

*Runs back to pokemon chain thread*

M.K

Level 55
Oh so true. I get so many "Hai can I have a sig with sonic dressed up as a gangster owning mario?" that it makes me want to pull my hair out.

Glad to come up with a nickname that sticks.

*Runs back to pokemon chain thread*
Haha, I really hate legendary Pokemon fusions. I like the "out-there" fusions that are different. I really can't stand everyone that loves Charizard and Garchomp and Rayquaza....I like Poliwag, he gets no love.
But yeah, some requesters are just....yikes. But I guess that is what being a business is all about, you just need to deal with those problem customers!

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Heh, if you want requests like that, I've got a million of them. Thanks for accepting them, I really wounder how it would look? One question though, DP or Plat sprites? or Gen 3?

And this is unrelated, but could I ask you to bump my Gardevoir reflects final smashes thread? I've found another thing she can do, but I'm not sure if I can double post the new information.

A_man13

Smash Master
Haha, I really hate legendary Pokemon fusions. I like the "out-there" fusions that are different. I really can't stand everyone that loves Charizard and Garchomp and Rayquaza....I like Poliwag, he gets no love.
But yeah, some requesters are just....yikes. But I guess that is what being a business is all about, you just need to deal with those problem customers!
Thanks for making me feel guilty:chuckle: . But I can see where you are coming from there. Certain requests get old fast. There isn't one in particular I get tired of; they are all the same 3 step formula of sigage (AKA my I'm not really trying, but here is a sig anyways process) process. But there are definetly things that I wish got more love. Sometimes I wish I wouldn't mostly get smash stuff. Though smash is an easy thing to use, there is definetly some really fun requests that don't have to do with smash in the least.
Usually I ignore stupid or bad requests. Anything like I put down earlier or if someone justs gives me really baisic info and leaves forever.

Wow, I just came up with a bunch of polywag requests (Polywag fire type, poliwag and spinda, poliwag psychic type, etc.)

Heh, if you want requests like that, I've got a million of them. Thanks for accepting them, I really wounder how it would look? One question though, DP or Plat sprites? or Gen 3?

And this is unrelated, but could I ask you to bump my Gardevoir reflects final smashes thread? I've found another thing she can do, but I'm not sure if I can double post the new information.
You can request a particular sprite. They will probably use DP unless you ask.

If it's been a lengthy period of time, you can freely double post.

XACE-K

Smash Master
In that case...

Poliwag + Tangela. Just for you MK. :D

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wailord+skity.

Refrence Anyone!?!?!?
There's a contributor to Serebii named SkittyOnWailord, right?
Although that may be a reference to something else, I suppose.

And I'll take this.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ive wondered recently, what a khangaskan skitty would look like?
If I made it, it would look just like Skyler's Eeveetoise. I would paste Kangaskhan's head on Skiity's body and Skitty's head on Kangaskhan's body.

Would it look great? Most likely not. Would it look funny. Most likely yes.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If I made it, it would look just like Skyler's Eeveetoise. I would paste Kangaskhan's head on Skiity's body and Skitty's head on Kangaskhan's body.

Would it look great? Most likely not. Would it look funny. Most likely yes.
do that, and put it in the group, I wanna see how you make it look:psycho:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I finished Gallade/Mewtwo, Foxtrotter.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
jigglyppuff8, the Jigglypuff with the hat is done.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
:028: : hate choo

:011: : no hate CHOO!

:fox: : lolz i am teh great starfaux!

:011: : NO IM STARFOUX

:fox: : WHA-NUUUUU

:068: : IM STARWHATEVER

:011: : NO HAET

Best post in this thread ever? Possibly...

RaymanFan3

Smash Rookie
Can you make a Gouzelf with the Venomoth wings too, but make the wings a darker purple then the original light purple. I would fit nicely!
I'm confused, I see that you put Freezelf w/ Darker Venomoth Wings under the Claimed section on page one but does this mean that you are working on it? By the way it was a Ghouzelf w/ Darker Venomoth Wings .;)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm confused, I see that you put Freezelf w/ Darker Venomoth Wings under the Claimed section on page one but does this mean that you are working on it? By the way it was a Ghouzelf w/ Darker Venomoth Wings .;)
Oh, bah, I'll fix that.

Claimed means that I want to do the request and that no one else will end up doing it. I work on a first come, first served basis so compare how high the number next to your request is to the numbers next to the other requests -- the lower the request, the sooner I get to it. Only if it's under "Currently Working On" am I working on it, and I don't use that section all that much, I usually just do it and post the sprite.

Top Bottom