• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm here guys. I apologize for being inactive. I had actually completed a few of my Regis and hope to finish all as soon as possible. This week has been jam-packed, and I will have no working time this weekend for spriting so don't expect to really hear much from me until at earliest Monday.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Spire stoped posting a long time ago.
-:bowser:Bowser King
I'm here guys. I apologize for being inactive. I had actually completed a few of my Regis and hope to finish all as soon as possible. This week has been jam-packed, and I will have no working time this weekend for spriting so don't expect to really hear much from me until at earliest Monday.
*climbs outfrom under rock*
Speak of the devil!
*goes to find new hiding spot*

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
We understand spire. We all get inactive at one point.
Whether it be from life outside the internet or just being tired of going on SWF ').

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
WE HAVE 300 PAGES!!!

sorry for triple post (I didn't do the 2nd 1 on purpose). I just wanted a special date as I never had one....

I'm really sorry and I swear It will never happen again.

A_man13

Smash Master
It may not be my room to talk, but you may want to try and cut back on the spam. Spam really ruins a shop.

*Runs back to Mother 3*

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
That's what the past few pages have been doing. Aside from the couple of stupid bumps (Skyler's right, no bumps unless it's on the second page at LEAST) and the triple post Bowser made, there has been almost no spam or off-topic posts.

We REALLY don't need to go over this again.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Technicaly speaking say STOP SPAMMIN is spaming.

But we need to find a little comprimise, I mean a little pokemon chat or off topicness is not evil, we have live, but the chance we do get on SWF we should be able to have a semi on topic discussion, i don't know just my opioions.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It may not be my room to talk, but you may want to try and cut back on the spam. Spam really ruins a shop.

*Runs back to Mother 3*
Are you crazy? There has been so little spam these past few days and I have to say, it feels grrrrreeeeaattt (Tony the tiger reference).

The CPSFC is actually getting used and the only spam is those bumps (which mr.Ocon and me already addressed) and my triple post (which I swear wil never happen again).

Overload

Smash Lord
You're kidding right? You with your triple post and the others with the bumps count as spam.
I'm sure the second post was accidental, if he edited the second post with the third post's message it would've looked like a deliberate second post even if he explained what happened which is why I'm guessing he made that third post. Then again he could have edited his first post and then edited the second post to say something along the lines of "EDIT: accidental second post" or something.

EDIT: I noticed the third post only works on this page since it is the 300th page. disregard what I said earlier then. So yea I guess the third post was kind of spammish. But hey 300 pages is pretty cool.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm sure the second post was accidental, if he edited the second post with the third post's message it would've looked like a deliberate second post even if he explained what happened which is why I'm guessing he made that third post. Then again he could have edited his first post and then edited the second post to say something along the lines of "EDIT: accidental second post" or something.

actually I notice the third post only works on this page since it is the 300th page. disregard what I said earlier then.
Nope. It's cause when you click the post botton twice it sometimes makes 2 seperate posts for a strange reason.

/disscusion people (including me)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
YAY I posted on page 300!!!!!

honestly we need to stop talking about spamming, and one of us (not pressuring or rushing) should try a sprite, im pretty dead right now for procrastinating, but I WILL try to get one or at least upload the charizard revamp ive been meaning to put up

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Photobucket is messed up!
I'm done magnetrio but photobucket doesn't let me upload it. It either has the button to upload disapear or, when it does appear, the image won't upload.

Anyone else with similar problems?

EDIT: 2000th post :D

I was going to post magnetrio to celebrate it V_V

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
...I take it the Mother 3 translation is finally finished? Either way, jigglyppuff, stop working it into your posts. It reeks of spam, even if you're working other things into the post (although the first one feels like the other part is an afterthought).

Also, no more discussion on the off-topicness and spamminess of the shop.

First of all, we've been trying to cut down on it. Also, we've been told this a MILLION times, I think we get it by now. Finally, you're spamming up the shop more by bringing it up. One person brings it up, and no matter your intentions it starts a page-long argument about it, which really just hurts the shop more.

POST ON 300th page
i rule
lolcesspool
Thanks for the extra batch of spam, but I don't think we ordered MORE SPAM.

Seriously, is it impossible for people to not spam? Who the hell cares if you post on the 300th page? You want it to be the last one?

XACE-K

Smash Master
...I take it the Mother 3 translation is finally finished? Either way, jigglyppuff, stop working it into your posts. It reeks of spam, even if you're working other things into the post (although the first one feels like the other part is an afterthought).

Also, no more discussion on the off-topicness and spamminess of the shop.

First of all, we've been trying to cut down on it. Also, we've been told this a MILLION times, I think we get it by now. Finally, you're spamming up the shop more by bringing it up. One person brings it up, and no matter your intentions it starts a page-long argument about it, which really just hurts the shop more.

Thanks for the extra batch of spam, but I don't think we ordered MORE SPAM.

Seriously, is it impossible for people to not spam? Who the hell cares if you post on the 300th page? You want it to be the last one?
Agreed. You guys are just being dumb. The spam was somewhat acceptible when we didn't use the group but now that we do, I can't tolerate this.

POST ON 300th page
i suck
lol im a noob
Fix'd.

And GTFO of this thread. You have made this thread worse and haven't done anything.

M.K

Level 55
I've basically lost hope now. :/ People won't listen, so I've stopped caring.
I have no desire to work on sprites right now until people can actually learn to appreciate them instead of using this thread as a verbal dumpster.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, if you haven't realized, everyone's been putting in a major effort to fix this. And I think, aside from the few bumps and the triple post, they've done a good job. So I take offense to the fact that you're coming in here telling us we're using the thread as a verbal dumpster.

I guess we're damned if we do, and damned if we don't, huh?

M.K

Level 55
Okay, if you haven't realized, everyone's been putting in a major effort to fix this. And I think, aside from the few bumps and the triple post, they've done a good job. So I take offense to the fact that you're coming in here telling us we're using the thread as a verbal dumpster.

My god, why does every little thing I say have to be taken the complete OPPOSITE way that it was meant?? You just yelled at snucas for spamming, and the "ZOMG 300 pagES" posters, and I was agreeing with you, but I stopped caring a long time ago, and added in that I didn't think my sprites would be appreciated until the spam was completely gone.
Yeah, we put alot of effort into stopping it. I don't think they've such an amazing job, but I think it's a little more bearable now.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Sorry Meta Kirby, I've been trying not to spam this topic. (Which is easy to do. Just read, don't post.)

I was thinking of maybe drawing Olimar soon for the heck of it. Want him to be in a pose? Or just normal?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

I agree. Mr.Ocon, me, zook and xace rarely post in this thread because all the off-topic disscussion is for the CPSFC (where we all go to).
Thats what's great about it. We can post off-topic and still keep this thread clean :D.

I'd have to say were doing a pretty good job of it (without the bumbs and my triple post).

EDIT: magnetrio

XACE-K

Smash Master
I agree. Mr.Ocon, me, zook and xace rarely post in this thread because all the off-topic disscussion is for the CPSFC (where we all go to).
Thats what's great about it. We can post off-topic and still keep this thread clean :D.

I'd have to say were doing a pretty good job of it (without the bumbs and my triple post).

EDIT: Dugtrio

The only reason I post in here now is to tell some of you guys to stop being idiots and cut the spam.

And isn't supposed to be Dugneton? You still called it Dugtrio.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The only reason I post in here now is to tell some of you guys to stop being idiots and cut the spam.

And isn't supposed to be Dugneton? You still called it Dugtrio.
"you guys". When you say that who are you directing it to?

I edited it. It's supposed to be magnetrio

Wrath`

Smash Master

Dude epic sprite, just what I envisioned. thankx

A_man13

Smash Master

I'm sorry about spamming the shop. I really shouldn't have brought it up.

Great sprite!

zrky

Smash Lol'd

cool sprite, it looks odd with each one having ONE magnet, but im sure it would look over crowded if you did, so good job;)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
cool sprite, it looks odd with each one having ONE magnet, but im sure it would look over crowded if you did, so good job;)
Yeah, If I had put 2 for each or 2 for the top one (which I was considering) it would have lokked really cramped.

M.K

Level 55

Introducing: Dushinpom!

A new sprite for a new contest, we had to fuse three Platinum sprites together. They had to be in the Pre-E4 Platinum Pokedex.
This is Shinx + Duskull + Aipom.

EDIT: Looks better on light backgrounds >_<

zrky

Smash Lol'd

A new sprite for a new contest, we had to fuse three Platinum sprites together. They had to be in the Pre-E4 Platinum Pokedex.

In my truly honest opinion, that HAS to be your best sprite yet, props

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Great job MK. It looks really good.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord

I like that, that looks kinda cute and creepy at the same time. Looks like a possible 5th gen pokemon too!

Top Bottom