• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 2 @ -Miami , FL-8.17.08 (RESULTS AND BRACKETS in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hahahah, ****brick, you said the same thing about me after our close set athe whole thing you are banking on, tornado. Anytime you fight someone that knows how to t FIU. Get out of here with that bull****, ***got. Keep showing your truly colors, please. :rolleyes:

By the way, you're still 2-1 with me. :lick:

Oh, and you're bad at calling talent, bro. Lee being the best Diddy in FL? Oh really? He definitely is when I 3stock him twice (keep at it Lee; sorry that you're an example)...

Master Ghost, good stuff, brahh. I'm glad that you're on the rise. You going to Gigs? I need to do some MK ditto friendlies. :)
Seibrik is 100% right, the ONLY reason you ever won (and by won, i mean 2nd place, your not smart enough to beat anyone halfway decent in grand finals) was because of tornado. Thats handle the tornado (NOT metaknight, JUST tornado), you lose. You dont just lose, you get completely stomped. The metaknights we fought today (with ZERO human practice i might add in the case of Sonic_Ghost did better then you have in the last 2 months. The last 2 months you've barely managed to place top 10. Yet you still post like your a big deal. The only reason anyone even knows your name is because your 1. Annoying as fvck and 2. post everywhere in the atlsouth forum.

Seibrik is 100% right, the Gmoney and Rx are nothing compared to Angel and Sonic Ghost.

Now say some **** back to me, you've never managed to beat me once without me adapting back and STOMPING you later in the tournament (Gigs and Willvolution).

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
some things to note.

I can tell wen a person is good at brawl, wen a person is good at smash, and wen someone is good at both.

You are good at brawl. you exploited things alot of people couldn't figure out how to handle for a long period of time.
same can be said for gdx.
in both cases your both getting BETTER at smash. this is true.

However, people like chops, lee, esam, nickriddle and raven are good at SMASH. they see alot of things ordinary brawlers dont and in the end has a better chance of doing well at higher levels of play. All their missing is more skill in brawl/experience. Which in the end, will make them better overall players.

Again, im not sure if you will even quite understand where im comming from as your a player who's good at brawl, not smash, so half the things im even talking about might be beyond your grasp at the moment.

the players who i can honestly say are very good at smash/brawl are afro, myself, linguini, hrnut, and danny. these are only people i can think of off the top of my head.
Someone like equi is getting there, but that guy freakin dissapeared off the face of the earth.

if there are people im forgetting to mention dont worry, u credit is here with what im saying, i'm just not remembering EVERYTHING right now.

but yea, we can keep talking about this if you want, im open for discussions.
You forgot to mention your favorite mk... lol :chuckle:

Btw...we haven't played in a while seibrik :o

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
P.S. Gmoney, it dont matter how bad u beat my KIRBY before

i beat u last, and recent. u beat me well and before i ever rly started playing well. Good job to you, u had basically beaten a scrub playing a decent character. (and wasn't i "miraculously" comming back from a three stock that match? oh yea, cuz i took away ur tornado, look at that.)

yea metal dave, we do need to play. i rly enjoy our matches, like ALOT.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ya know what... this sounds like it should be a good story... "The history of Meta Knight's in Florida" (Title pending) covering from the beginnings (Icekid beating Reno) to the early summer (Rx-, Gmoney, and m2k's Florida invasion), til now (Angel and Sonic Ghost). yea....

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Aye i gotta say Seibrik your blind if you think Lees diddy is better now...

Who knows, he miiiight be better later, but now, GDX is by far the best diddy.

Dont say stuff cuz your hot **** now, an thats your opinion so its cool man but its just a dumb one. Lees a cool guy too.

But GDX is much better. Combo happy diddys are just like spamming metas at first. Once you adapt you constantly beat them. Smart banana use is key. xD ****ing monkeys...i hate them all =)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Aye i gotta say Seibrik your blind if you think Lees diddy is better now...

Who knows, he miiiight be better later, but now, GDX is by far the best diddy.

Dont say stuff cuz your hot **** now, an thats your opinion so its cool man but its just a dumb one. Lees a cool guy too.

But GDX is much better. Combo happy diddys are just like spamming metas at first. Once you adapt you constantly beat them. Smart banana use is key. xD ****ing monkeys...i hate them all =)
Once lee gets into more tourneys, he'll decimate.... Remember, against diddy, if you're in the ground, you're dead

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea, only thing is lee is learning every matchup as he plays.

if u give lee the same exp GDX has, thats how we can see whos better.

IMO i got my money on Lee, thats all im sayin dam lol

rice

Smash Journeyman
I can has practice?

yay for new players :D

I'm getting ready to dash attack all of you guys

And **** man, it must feel like **** having someone tell you you're garbage compared to other players.

It's just mean.

"Hungrybox is garbage compared to Mang0." I'd slap a *****, true as it may be.

Top players in FL really need to stop being so cocky and big-headed.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no... not really.

Heh, id rather be on the ground. Thats how you do it. Powershield an throwin back nanas.
Ask GDX or Lee himself.

Diddys makin you afraid is when they start to win. Ive learned alot from playin abscent for a weekend

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
we're not saying WE'RE instantly better than gmoney and stuff. we're just saying that compared to OTHER Mk's we've recently played, they're garbage. not compared to us as players, but compared to them as MKs..... AND players :p

chckn

Smash Ace
good ****ing **** today everyone. Mad probs to THE BEST METAKNIGHT IN FLORIDA(play him if you dont believe me, but prepared to get wrecked) SG. Cant wait to team with you at Gamebreakers. Had fun playing melee again with lee and everyone else. Hope to see more people chillen here. Lets try to turn this **** into somewhere where ppl can go and play.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
First thing is first, GDX and Gmoney are both kool people. However most people that have played me say that I'm far better, the only reason that I randomly lose is due to LACK OF EXPERIENCE. And if I'm not the best Diddy then GDX is gonna teach me to be the best :) And the only reason you 3 stocked me in those matches was because I wasn't used to the spam that Metaknight can do (not to mention its my personal hardest match up).

Secondly, I completely agree with Seibrik and Afro that Angel and Sonic Ghost is definitely the best Metaknights in Fl. Esepcially Sonic Ghost. He is like really good and a fast learner. I think I came the closest to beating him though, fun matches.

-advent-

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
P.S. Gmoney, it dont matter how bad u beat my KIRBY before

i beat u last, and recent. u beat me well and before i ever rly started playing well. Good job to you, u had basically beaten a scrub playing a decent character. (and wasn't i "miraculously" comming back from a three stock that match? oh yea, cuz i took away ur tornado, look at that.)

yea metal dave, we do need to play. i rly enjoy our matches, like ALOT.
True. And I haven't had a piece of that d3 action in a while. ^_^

good ****ing **** today everyone. Mad probs to THE BEST METAKNIGHT IN FLORIDA(play him if you dont believe me, but prepared to get wrecked) SG. Cant wait to team with you at Gamebreakers. Had fun playing melee again with lee and everyone else. Hope to see more people chillen here. Lets try to turn this **** into somewhere where ppl can go and play.
You know you love my mk daw :p Your just saying that cause I didn't show up today...my bad about that bro maybe another tourney down the road we'll get a doubles team going.

chckn

Smash Ace
True. And I haven't had a piece of that d3 action in a while. ^_^

You know you love my mk daw :p Your just saying that cause I didn't show up today...my bad about that bro maybe another tourney down the road we'll get a doubles team going.
Its cool man, we all have **** come up. But yeah Im teaming with SG at gamebreakers, but the tourney after Im down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX is to0o funny lolz.

And Yo HAIRY NUTS, Sonic Ghost is really good!! he is like M4K LoLz.

-lee-
im not a funny person. Just the situation is funny, so i lol'd. I lol at funny things, like this ---> :laugh:

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Nice, I want to play Master Raven again now. I think I have only played him once at a previous play and trade tournament. To have two MK's in top 5 is awesome, good work guys. Bonesaw is coming back though just you wait.

Master Raven

Smash Master
LOL @ M4K. I like it.

HRNut you actually ***** me last month in the tourney with Snake but this month I'm like 500x better. I don't know what happened, but something did.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HUH, We've fought b4...wtf!!! guess you're gonna get some sweet revenge lol, i'm kinda worried now, and the worst part is that i don't even remember you :( guess your gonna be like me when i fought xyz, first time i got ***** and i was a nobody second time i three stocked him and he knows me very well now lol, hopefully you don't three stock me, cant wait to fight you though

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
hey now, give credit where its due.

M4k is a name IIII made up!
True true :)

im not a funny person. Just the situation is funny, so i lol'd. I lol at funny things, like this ---> :laugh:
LoLz :bee: I can do it too LoLz

LOL @ M4K. I like it.

HRNut you actually ***** me last month in the tourney with Snake but this month I'm like 500x better. I don't know what happened, but something did.

I agree, I dont know what happened. But your good. So out of curiosity how much study time did you put into watching M2K videos, you like totally have his style? And who gave you the hardest time at the tourny? Me right
:)

NinjaLee and Mew4King for best smash impersonators LoLz :laugh:

-NinjaLee-

Master Raven

Smash Master
When I watch M2K's vids I just study how he spaces and some of the stuff he pulls off that I didn't do before , like when I went under Smashville in one of my fights with Afro using Drill Rush or when I Dair a lot on platforms. Also a lot of the combos I've done, I've discovered on my own, most notably Dtilt -> Dsmash which works wonders. I also practice gimping with Dair A LOT. Dair's easily one of my favorite moves with MK, and overall I just try to keep an aggressive game with him to pressure my opponents.

I've never played MK as well as this tourney, and thanks to this tourney I've gotten so much better it's not even funny.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
****brick, in your theories, you're probably right even though none of that even matters. All that really matters (and what people look at) is the moment. Still, you make me laugh. I beat a scrub playing a decent character (keeping in mind that I also dominated your D3)? Wasn't this the same scrub who was b1tching during the early PRs discussion to try and get himself higher on the list? It was funny for me to always remind you that I literally farted on you at Gigs1 (talk about chocking, bro). ;)

Afro, you always do this. Please, continue to tell me that I'm just tornado again. I beat you with all Wario at Willvo and then I just had some fun in our loser's bracket set (Norfair LOL). Good shot, of course. Yes, you adapt to me but that's why you're the best in FL. By the way, what was your excuse for losing to Seibrik for a few tourneys? Didn't I hear you crying about chaingrabs? :cry: You do make me laugh a lot... like when you said Reflex sucked. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no saint, but you guys act like children about this ish. All I ever hear out of a lot of you is johns or talk about how much FL sucks, and I love how when anything related to MK or sucking comes up everyone jumps on the "Gmoney and Rx- Suck" bandwagon. Get over yourselves and just accept things (especially losses). Sportsmanship. I'm always there to congratulate or compliment people regardless of the outcome of the match (unless those people ***** out to go cry in a corner). I love everyone though (no hate), but some people are showing off their true colors (as tru as the colors of Lee's posts).

hungrybox made his one good post for the week.

Noobs who post about me sucking: Okay. LOL

Master Ghost (I'm going to call you this) and Angel(?), good job at this tourney and I hope you guys both keep at it! We need to do some MK dittos at Gigs! :)

I find it funny that people think Master Ghost has never played in competition before...

Master Raven

Smash Master
Lol I think I played Gmoney at my first PnT tourney months ago in MK dittos and got wrecked.

This time I'll gladly give you a good fight the next time we meet. I'll be heading to Davie's on the 30th.

Also you can call me the following: Sonic Ghost, Raven, SG, Ron, M4K, whatever. :chuckle:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy, I've never fought you before, and like I said, I wouldn't even consider making that topic but like a couple people requested me to make it (albeit jokingly, so I made it to humor them, big mistake...)

I'm really sorry for offending you guys with that.
I thought you were just being a *****. lmao nvm then. I think I played you with your name as sonic ghost or at least I thought I did...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I love everyone though (no hate), but some people are showing off their true colors (as tru as the colors of Lee's posts).
LoLz, Gmoney is too good. And yea I'm not saying that your not good or anything, just that I had a much harder time against Master Raven, I personally think he is better, just my opinion. Your still both kool people.

-advent-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom