• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 2 @ -Miami , FL-8.17.08 (RESULTS AND BRACKETS in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yo, raven head to pnt a bit early so we can get some friendlies in.

i still remember that time you went for friendlies and haven't died once.

>_>

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have a partner -_-, sorry, but I may have a friend of mine who is probably only going for singles. I can let you know by the end of today. (He's a snake player)

yo, raven head to pnt a bit early so we can get some friendlies in.

i still remember that time you went for friendlies and haven't died once.

>_>
And I remember this day aswell, lol, comes in. Wins like 5-6 str8. Then has to go. lol.

Then FlatSoda was like, "He just came ***** everyone and left unbeated.." lol something along those lines.

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol.

My MK has gotten much better, and yeah, I'd love to play friendlies early. PnT opens at 10 AM right? Hopefully I can get there ASAP.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I only spam tornado if it's working or if I'm fighting both Links (TL players loooove those arrows and boomerangs... too bad tornado gets beaten by bombs) :p

I've never used the infinite cape, but to be honest there isn't much of a use for it outside of mindgames, and even then you can't do it for long because it requires intense amounts of button mashing. I never really use his DownB in general though lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
UPDATE: nevermind, I'll probably stay for both doubles and singles since my granny comes at like 4 PM and she wouldn't actually mind me staying to play at this tourney. :D

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
Are more people allowed to enter even though the list has been filled? If so then I might show up with a friend.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Seibrik, I spun your D3 right round right with the most simplistic tactic in the whole game, so yeah... D3 can't really do anything if you space the tornado on the shield properly. Why don't you keep not holding it down and hiding behind men you will never be even though you so aspire to?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
weegee mansion is so gay.
;___;

gayer than a brik of sei.
seibrik still owes me some friendly matches. IM CALLIN YOU OUT BOY.

and also, hurricane coming.
prepare yourselves.

chckn

Smash Ace
This ****s gonna be serious tomorrow son. Team robot chicken takin this **** no lie. Look out kids, we lurkin in the shadows!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom