• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 2 @ -Miami , FL-8.17.08 (RESULTS AND BRACKETS in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Singles Results

1: Afro Thundah ($91.00) (Snake)
2: Sonic Ghost ($26.00) (Meta Knight)
3: Angel ($13.00) (Meta Knight)
4: Seibrik (Snake)
5: Lee (Diddy)
5: Chckn (R.O.B.)
7: 8-bit (Snake, Meta Knight)
7: Chayanne (Toon Link)
9: Tony (Pit, Kirby)
9: Junior (R.O.B., Snake)
9: Flatsoda
9: Sluzy515
13: Prom King

Doubles Results

1: We gone lose (Afro & Seibrik) ($90.00)
2: Sugar Free (Junior & Angel) ($30.00)
3: System Shock2 (Chay & Sonic) ($0.00)
4: KentuckyLeeChckn (Lee & Chckn)
5: I Killed the Prom Queen (Prom King & FlatSoda)
5: Team Handcock (Jonny 5 & Carny)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Wow. 13 people?
Well, glad to hear Matt won, regardless. He's back, *****es!
And who the **** is Sonic Ghost?

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm Sonic Ghost. Master Raven's a name I use on forums whereas SG is used for video games.

Yeah, sounds silly, but I've been that way for over a year or two now.

Masky

Smash Master
Chckn is quickly moving up... next time he's going to be top 4 :o

edit: nevermind he already is, in teams at least

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm gonna find a good game to play.
I'll go to tournaments and play friendlies, but I'll probably never enter again.
I'll still flame idiots on the boards, too, don't worry.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Guys, I'm sorry for making that DDD thread... I wouldn't even make a topic like that, but someone (I think Lee and maybe a couple others) requested it. I was joking around, but if I offended anyone, I apologize.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I know you didn't do it for malicious intent, it's just still kinda rude anyways :/

Evil Peach did the right thing, though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i keep telling people to play diddy kong cause hes the best character in the game, and he isnt used very much, but people just wont listen...

Master Raven

Smash Master
Lee gave me a rough time with Diddy. :)

Oh and 8Bit (I prefer that over nevershootme), I'd at least like for you to help with tournies in general. You're a cool host/helper/whatever your job is with the brackets. :p

Master Raven

Smash Master
We all have our bad days. Usually I just take a break from brawling whenever I feel like crap.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I two stocked you Master Raven(it doesn't matter if you beat me now as long as I've done it before, right?) and I've beaten seibrik plenty of times in friendlies so that makes me better than him...so that means I'm the best in Michigan.

I really don't care though. It just really annoyed me that you posted a thread about it...don't do that.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Tommy, I've never fought you before, and like I said, I wouldn't even consider making that topic but like a couple people requested me to make it (albeit jokingly, so I made it to humor them, big mistake...)

I'm really sorry for offending you guys with that.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I don't even like to brag about stuff like this XD

They were so fun though; I'm so glad I don't get nervous anymore, because that ****s my playing up so bad (like it did when I played some friendy team matches with Chayanne, Junior and Angel). I can't wait to play with Chckn at Gamebreaker's.

Also, Angel was a good MK and I see he has great potential with him in the future.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Well my internet is down so im posting on my sidekick (they suck, get a blackberry instead) anyways, too bad the turnout blew. Im guessing this storm really had ppl busy. But it was fun with such a small turn out. Gg's all around.

P.S Thanks for posting results 8-bit.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i havn't even seen this "evil thread" but for the record, i told him to make the thread.

thought it'd be funny.

I was gona make a thread regardless, but dont see the point now of basically

"I just fought meta knight for the first time, and it was intense."

like, no offence to gmoney or rx, or plenty of offence, i rly dont give a crap, u guys are freakin garbage compared to the two metas i played today. say wat u will, but these guys played META KNIGHT not, the b button/dsmash.

that's all for now. im gona get some mad meta practice since these guys apparently dont live to far from me, so hopefully i wont get meta-owned at CH4.

Good stuff today, learned ALOT today.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
Hahahah, ****brick, you said the same thing about me after our close set at FIU. Get out of here with that bull****, ***got. Keep showing your truly colors, please. :rolleyes:

By the way, you're still 2-1 with me. :lick:

Oh, and you're bad at calling talent, bro. Lee being the best Diddy in FL? Oh really? He definitely is when I 3stock him twice (keep at it, Lee; I'm sorry that you're my example)...

Master Ghost, good stuff, brahh. I'm glad that you're on the rise. You going to Gigs? I need to do some MK ditto friendlies. :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
some things to note.

I can tell wen a person is good at brawl, wen a person is good at smash, and wen someone is good at both.

You are good at brawl. you exploited things alot of people couldn't figure out how to handle for a long period of time.
same can be said for gdx.
in both cases your both getting BETTER at smash. this is true.

However, people like chops, lee, esam, nickriddle and raven are good at SMASH. they see alot of things ordinary brawlers dont and in the end has a better chance of doing well at higher levels of play. All their missing is more skill in brawl/experience. Which in the end, will make them better overall players.

Again, im not sure if you will even quite understand where im comming from as your a player who's good at brawl, not smash, so half the things im even talking about might be beyond your grasp at the moment.

the players who i can honestly say are very good at smash/brawl are afro, myself, linguini, hrnut, and danny. these are only people i can think of off the top of my head.
Someone like equi is getting there, but that guy freakin dissapeared off the face of the earth.

if there are people im forgetting to mention dont worry, u credit is here with what im saying, i'm just not remembering EVERYTHING right now.

but yea, we can keep talking about this if you want, im open for discussions.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Internet tough guys in this thread.

I love arguing over the internet, it's sooo good, haha.

Keep it up guys, gives me something to read while I'm here reading/posting with my SWEET NEW Sidekick 2008.

nevershootme

Smash Master
sidekick blows... Android OS is where it's at (research if you don't know). Junior, when you read this. quote this into the 1st post and change the topic to include the results posted. yea... brick, let me come over so i can play mk more this week, oh and don't quote along this text...

Doubles bracket

Singles bracket

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, exactly why is seibrik talking about me? i really dont like being talked about for no good reason

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
cuz Gmoney brought of good diddy's, and i was pointing out my reason for why i thought Lee would eventually, or soon, or is a better diddy than you.

dont get me wrong, ur good and i <3 u to death, but this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom