• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 2 @ -Miami , FL-8.17.08 (RESULTS AND BRACKETS in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Lol I think I played Gmoney at my first PnT tourney months ago in MK dittos and got wrecked.

This time I'll gladly give you a good fight the next time we meet. I'll be heading to Davie's on the 30th.

Also you can call me the following: Sonic Ghost, Raven, SG, Ron, M4K, whatever. :chuckle:
Your name is Mew4King or M4K for now on. PERIOD. LoLz.

-lee-

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Master Ghost must've jv4stocked you then! :)
Nope LoLz. Like I said before, I lost to you because of LACK OF EXPERIENCE. Now that I have some experience they were really close matches. The first game I think I 3 or 2 stocked him. Then he couterpicked a level I have never played on before or even knew existed. I think it was No Fair or something like that. It got to the last stock and he won. Last game was to last stock but he is just too good.

-lee-

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah Lee gave me a rough time with Diddy lol

Also that stage was Frigate Orpheon, not Norfair :p

You definitely gotta play and learn the counterpick stages. I used to hate stages like Norfair but now I'm perfectly content with playing them and they actually benefit for me depending on who I'm fighting.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yeah Lee gave me a rough time with Diddy lol

Also that stage was Frigate Orpheon, not Norfair :p

You definitely gotta play and learn the counterpick stages. I used to hate stages like Norfair but now I'm perfectly content with playing them and they actually benefit for me depending on who I'm fighting.

True, I do have to learn counter pick brawl stages. But they are just so
GGAAYY!!

-advent-

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol Their gayness is exactly why you should choose the stage that benefits the most for you and against your opponent. In this case I knew you couldn't handle Frigate very well so I chose it against you :p

When you're playing MKs you're going to want to ban stages that are platform happy like Battlefield and Lylat, 'cause MK just ***** on those stages.

chckn

Smash Ace
lol Their gayness is exactly why you should choose the stage that benefits the most for you and against your opponent. In this case I knew you couldn't handle Frigate very well so I chose it against you :p

When you're playing MKs you're going to want to ban stages that are platform happy like Battlefield and Lylat, 'cause MK just ***** on those stages.
Yeah until I started banning battlefield, I pretty much expected every first match to be rob v mk on battlefield. Which is pretty much already a loss....

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Gmoney, just wondering, when did it EVER occur to you that it was some mission for MK to beat DDD? wen was it something to strive for? "YeS IM AWESOME I BEAT SEIBRIKS DDD WITH METAKNIGHT"

the day you legitly beat my snake in a tourny set is the day i say "good game"
and to me, and this may sound like some kind of john, but anything before FAST i dont even remember or take into consideration for myself cuz something has clicked since then and i've been seeing things in brawl alot differently.

and dont even try to demean afro's loss to me, complaining about a chaingrab is legit, and im fine with it. i'd LOVE to see you play me with snake, nay, i'd LOVE to see u play me with ANYONE that can even get chaingrabbed.

NAY, i'd love to see you play my ddd without metaknight. but that's just a silly john right? why should u have to change from ur main. its ok, dont worry about it...

all im saying is dont bring up afro being mad about a chaingrab or w.e. until u kno wat its like urself.

ugh theres just nothing about u that DOESNT aggrivate me, and i havn't said that about any smasher to date. the only one that came close ever was hiroshi, but he just annoyed me, he didn't actually make me angry. Good job on that aspect.

chckn

Smash Ace
is the day i say "good game"
and to me, and this may sound
ugh theres just nothing about u that DOESNT aggrivate me, and i havn't said that about any smasher to date. the only one that came close ever was hiroshi, but he just annoyed me, he didn't actually make me angry. Good job on that aspect.
lmao you really have to be a douche bag for seibrik to say that to you. :laugh:

Galeon

Smash Ace
I think people need to stop jumping all over Gmoney. This isn't the first time a new Metaknight hit the scene and started ****** people. Just because you like SG's style better doesn't mean you should start attacking someone else's (especially when the person wasn't even there or calling anyone out).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think people need to stop jumping all over Gmoney. This isn't the first time a new Metaknight hit the scene and started ****** people. Just because you like SG's style better doesn't mean you should start attacking someone else's (especially when the person wasn't even there or calling anyone out).
its galeon

...where the **** have you been?!?!

chckn

Smash Ace
If you are refering to Seibrik, he is not attacking him b/c of skill as much as b/c of his personality. No one, especially someone as nice/cool with just about everyone as Seibrik is, would post someting like that without good reason.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
This thread is hilarious, you peeps just need to chill and be cool like all of the people I've met have been. I"m pretty sure I'm going to the Gamebreakers tournament, so I'll see you guys then. Yes it was me i believe who beat you sometime ago Raven at Pnt. Everyone I know has gotten much better with the times, so can't wait to see you in action man.

Metaknights FTW.

nevershootme

Smash Master
This thread is hilarious, you peeps just need to chill and be cool like all of the people I've met have been. I"m pretty sure I'm going to the Gamebreakers tournament, so I'll see you guys then. Yes it was me i believe who beat you sometime ago Raven at Pnt. Everyone I know has gotten much better with the times, so can't wait to see you in action man.

Metaknights FTW.
that time at pnt was my hell bracket.... Rx-, metal dave (losers from there on), sonic ghost, and bonesaw... mk's one by one....

chckn

Smash Ace
This thread is hilarious, you peeps just need to chill and be cool like all of the people I've met have been. I"m pretty sure I'm going to the Gamebreakers tournament, so I'll see you guys then. Yes it was me i believe who beat you sometime ago Raven at Pnt. Everyone I kniw has gotten much better with the times, so can't wait to see you in action man.

Metaknights FTW.
What do you mean you people? All the brawl community needs is some more h8.

/jokesodontgetmadandpostaboutwhatadoucheiam

AfroQT

Smash Master
****brick, in your theories, you're probably right even though none of that even matters. All that really matters (and what people look at) is the moment. Still, you make me laugh. I beat a scrub playing a decent character (keeping in mind that I also dominated your D3)? Wasn't this the same scrub who was b1tching during the early PRs discussion to try and get himself higher on the list? It was funny for me to always remind you that I literally farted on you at Gigs1 (talk about chocking, bro). ;)

Afro, you always do this. Please, continue to tell me that I'm just tornado again. I beat you with all Wario at Willvo and then I just had some fun in our loser's bracket set (Norfair LOL). Good shot, of course. Yes, you adapt to me but that's why you're the best in FL. By the way, what was your excuse for losing to Seibrik for a few tourneys? Didn't I hear you crying about chaingrabs? :cry: You do make me laugh a lot... like when you said Reflex sucked. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm no saint, but you guys act like children about this ish. All I ever hear out of a lot of you is johns or talk about how much FL sucks, and I love how when anything related to MK or sucking comes up everyone jumps on the "Gmoney and Rx- Suck" bandwagon. Get over yourselves and just accept things (especially losses). Sportsmanship. I'm always there to congratulate or compliment people regardless of the outcome of the match (unless those people ***** out to go cry in a corner). I love everyone though (no hate), but some people are showing off their true colors (as tru as the colors of Lee's posts).

hungrybox made his one good post for the week.

Noobs who post about me sucking: Okay. LOL

Master Ghost (I'm going to call you this) and Angel(?), good job at this tourney and I hope you guys both keep at it! We need to do some MK dittos at Gigs! :)

I find it funny that people think Master Ghost has never played in competition before...
You beat me, only for me to adapt and fvckin ****stomp you in our next match. SO BAD that your pathetic *** gave up and took me to norfair as metaknight (BTW a great stage for mk and a horrible stage for snake) and STILL got owned, and now you say you werent trying? YEAH you REALLY werent trying for the set that determined if you got money or not (loser semis) get your bull**** outta here.

Stop denying it, YOU'RE FVCKIN TERRIBLE KID
You ACT like your on some high seat because you beat me (and ALWAYS only to get **** ON by me in our next set in the same tournament), your nothing but a gimick, which is EXACTLY why you cant even manage to place top 5 (hell, BARELY top 10 with your GOD tier character i might add). Atleast rx manages to get top 3 (with the exception of willvo).

You wanna keep talkin **** on the boards though, lets MM for some REAL money.
$50 MM me at the next tourney we are at. Of course you being a little ***** you wont accept, because you KNOW you have no chance. But if your man enough to take it, i'd gladly take your money.

Until you accept our MM (or place top 5 for ONCE, ROFL) dont even speak to me or about me. Your not even on my level of gameplay. SO keep spamming up smashboards hoping to be a big name (not like thats a HUGE deal but....).

Infact no, keep posting, your posts are almost as funny as your HORRIBLE tourney placings with your amazing character :laugh:

Noobs who post about me sucking: Okay. LOL
Im definitely not a noob and you DEFINITELY suck, before you make another pathetic post saying how you disagree, get to the top 3 at a tourney sometime soon (how long has it been since you won money from singles? 2 months? LOLOLOLOLO)

GTFO my nuts
period

AfroQT

Smash Master
wait... so noone hates me....?

<3 afro
as much as i hate your playstyle, as much as people shouldnt lose to it, and as simple as it is for (atleast snake anyway) characters to beat it, no i dont hate you, because you (somehow, i dont understand but you do) managed to atleast maintain your placing of 2nd (or 3rd if xyz beats you), even against other snakes/mks/gnws.

Im posting this from the nexus, im gonna go play ITG2 while i wait for my ride home. Imma do Queen of Light, then Touch Me, then Anubis, then Soapy bubble, all on expert.

nevershootme

Smash Master
as much as i hate your playstyle, as much as people shouldnt lose to it, and as simple as it is for (atleast snake anyway) characters to beat it, no i dont hate you, because you (somehow, i dont understand but you do) managed to atleast maintain your placing of 2nd (or 3rd if xyz beats you), even against other snakes/mks/gnws.

Im posting this from the nexus, im gonna go play ITG2 while i wait for my ride home. Imma do Queen of Light, then Touch Me, then Anubis, then Soapy bubble, all on expert.
i thought you were gonna do destiny like you babble at me every second...

anyways. rx- we all love you, but somehow a new breed of mk's are surpassing old playstyles

chckn

Smash Ace
wait... so noone hates me....?

<3 afro
lol rx youre probably one of the coolest people that were at my house for that tourney. On top of that youre way too good at piano, easilly top three in FL.

and as to GeehMuhneyyzz comment regarding noobs talking **** about him, I believe(although he may be wrong) that he was refering to me. If you havent realized yet, people, mself and others, don't talk **** about you becuase of youre skill level in brawl, but honestly because you are a huge douche bag. On and off the boards. Literally every comment you made to me at FIU was something like "you suck" or "wow youre so bad with peach", who I dont even play. On top of that, Im pretty sure that you placed the same as I did at FIU, if not like one or two places higher. I know Im new to the smash community and all, but I know a douche bag when I see one. And you sir are definately one.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol rx youre probably one of the coolest people that were at my house for that tourney. On top of that youre way too good at piano, easilly top three in FL.

and as to GeehMuhneyyzz comment regarding noobs talking **** about him, I believe(although he may be wrong) that he was refering to me. If you havent realized yet, people, mself and others, don't talk **** about you becuase of youre skill level in brawl, but honestly because you are a huge douche bag. On and off the boards. Literally every comment you made to me at FIU was something like "you suck" or "wow youre so bad with peach", who I dont even play. On top of that, Im pretty sure that you placed the same as I did at FIU, if not like one or two places higher. I know Im new to the smash community and all, but I know a douche bag when I see one. And you sir are definately one.

i disagree....

I think hes TWO doushe bags!

o0o0o0o0o0o

this **** just got real son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom