• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Tec0+9

Smash Apprentice
Evolution...MAa d00!

LMFAO.. so much sexcism you guys.. if anything.. we were born from umm i dunno a WOMAN's Womb.. unless ya were made in a lab inside one of those test tubes LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Thus proving my point that what you guys do on this thread is that equivalent to that of Conker's 'The Great Mighty Poo' lol
Single-celled microorganisms were the first forms of life to develop on earth, approximately 3–4 billion years ago. Further evolution was slow, and for about 3 billion years in the Precambrian eon, all organisms were microscopic. So, for most of the history of life on Earth the only form of life were microorganisms. Bacteria, algae and fungi have been identified in amber that is 220 million years old, which shows that the morphology of microorganisms has changed little since the triassic period.

Most microorganisms can reproduce rapidly and microbes such as bacteria can also freely exchange genes by conjugation, transformation and transduction between widely-divergent species.This horizontal gene transfer, coupled with a high mutation rate and many other means of genetic variation, allows microorganisms to swiftly evolve (via natural selection) to survive in new environments and respond to environmental stresses. This rapid evolution is important in medicine, as it has led to the recent development of 'super-bugs' — pathogenic bacteria that are resistant to modern antibiotics.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol word tip. thatz very true. i use to play those types of rpgs. the only one that got me beyond hook was pso for gamecube. now that game u can have a life n madddd fun. psu is good, but not as addicting.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
How you guys like my new avatar!? Cute, yes? College starts next week for me. I'm mad hap', certainly. Oh and the FIT smash community is on lock, shut down, yes. (I'm trying to sound like the Tsuns)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hey guys its been a while. what no more weeklies!? >.<

in any case I've been working on some flash games and trying to make some moneys.

I also came across an interesting article that raises my attention as a game designer.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/new-game-enemy-takes-a-solid-day-to-defeat/1238418

I think games should be hard and if you make the commitment to face the boss don't complain about it afterwards!

opinions? because games aren't very hard these days anymore.
That's kind of stupid that they would complain about it after spending the time on it themselves. And yeah, there aren't enough difficult games anymore. The casual gamer usually wants to breeze right through a game -_-. I'm actually more surprised that they said that South Park episode won an Emmy o_O.

Btw, you're a designer??? I want to get into the industry so bad (I'm a Computer Science major). If you can give me any tips that'd be awesome.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Someone find me a tourney within 30 mins of NYC.
Id rather wait for the reply im not going to get than look myself.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Okay Jay0, I'm gonna be dead honest with you because I played that game for almost 5 years, as far as accomplishments go I've killed everything the game has to offer including the previous mob that was (and still is since being patched multiple times, there was this brief window 2 years ago where you could lock its abilities and i'd say a dozen linkshells across 30+ servers managed to kill it then) unkillable. In case anyone doubts this you're free to ask anyone you know who plays FFXI if I'm full of it and show them this.

That caliber of gear (except for the shield since it requires a lot of time money and manpower to obtain) on 10 classes. All of it a complete waste of time.

The Pandemonium Warden is likely not -meant- to be killed at this time, or there's something critical that the game devs are not telling the player base because they've said countless times that anything considered unbeatable is just not being looked at from the right angle. The thing is Square Enix has their heads up their ***** and the End-Game community of Final Fantasy XI Online is stubborn as ****. This isn't new to any of us who have been a part of it for so long...

For One, Sylphet was seriously misquoted in that article.
Secondly it doesn't take a day to beat because no one would know, no one's actually beaten the stupid thing.

Rykoshet said:
I laughed when someone spoke to that tool in limit break who spent 21 hours or some **** fighting Absolute Virtue only to catch a benediction (an ability that fully restores the user's health and this mob in particular can use it multiple times limitlessly) or some **** and said "what an incredible waste of time", and I'd have the same reaction here. Did they at least bring to light the retardedness that is SE's dev team? Yes but frankly uh we all knew that 3+ years ago when AV was introduced. So we replace 1 HNM with another and 1 HNMLS with another, it's the same old **** and the people who got physically ill while trying to best some polygons are neither a subject of praise nor empathy.

No one needed their "pioneering" to realize SE sucked (which isnt to say the information about the monster isnt welcome), the news is just ****ing moronic for not calling attention to it while XI was at its peak.
Lastly, the people who got sick or "passed out" playing for that long fell into 1 of 3 categories.
1) They were already sick
2) They had been up all day/night beforehand doing competitive end-game events before they started on the pandemonium warden. FFXI end-gamers are not known for sleeping when they should.
3) Idiots

Actually, anyone getting sick over a video game is an idiot but my point stands.

Nevermind the fact that there are a number of currently or previously killed mobs that have pop windows that extend past 24 hours up to 48 that people will sit there awake with as many as 3 characters by themselves to stall long enough for the rest of their guild (called Hyper Notorious Monster Linkshells, HNMLS for short) to show up and kill to obtain items no one in the group actually needs. This is a regular occurrence, they'll get no sympathy from me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
NinjaLink - OMG, I love that song

Bill Nye....The science guy....

Bill!, Bill!, Bill!, Bill!, Bill!, Bill!, Bill!

Bill Nye The Science Guy

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol word tip. thatz very true. i use to play those types of rpgs. the only one that got me beyond hook was pso for gamecube. now that game u can have a life n madddd fun. psu is good, but not as addicting.
I have it, but only played the offline version (big mistake). Epic fun, I played yesterday, it's that good.

Someone find me a tourney within 30 mins of NYC.
Id rather wait for the reply im not going to get than look myself.
Just out of a half hour actually . . .

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187557&page=11

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill

Bill Nye the Science Guy

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
my bad lol. simple typo. honest
yea, yea. stick to what you know. Get in the kitchen and make me something. O and give me those car keys honey. wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.

P.S. - haha. sorry for the double post. but this is "TOO" much fun! LMAO!!

epicfail

Smash Rookie
yea, yea. stick to what you know. Get in the kitchen and make me something. O and give me those car keys honey. wouldnt want you to hurt yourself.

P.S. - haha. sorry for the double post. but this is "TOO" much fun! LMAO!!
o ****!! this one's stupid and poor

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Jumpman_punk how long do you think you'd have to wait to play some SF4? I'm sure there must be madd people waiting to play that. I so wanna hit that up.

Raff hows the new gig going?

Anyone playing the new SC?
yo where you been tipman?? son we hacked brawl so now we got no tripping. plus we changed the music around. its pretty hot. You need to come thru. you got my #. i work this weekend, but give me a call we'll set something up.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Rykoshet - Yea I figured they wouldn't have the top gear, or max level in the game, meaning they wasted their time. enix isn't that stupid. Apparently that link shell was though.

Snake - Yea I just switched out of CS to digital media, although I'm still working on some side projects.

game companies don't care about the experience anymore, just expanding franchises and making money.
Thats why E3 really sucks cause fans cant even go anymore and vote their opinions. you think a big board of old men know what real gamers want. No but they know how to make money!

Thats what I'm going to try and change!

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Jumpman_punk how long do you think you'd have to wait to play some SF4? I'm sure there must be madd people waiting to play that. I so wanna hit that up.

Raff hows the new gig going?

Anyone playing the new SC?
U might have to wait a good while b4 playing because it is CTF and it's SF4 . So I caught this newz in the shoryukenforum, and mad heads from new york are going there. The line probably be like tekken DR when it came out in CTF. Mad Sausage fest!!! I suggest to for the chars u know first if wanna on the game. Like the Shoto clones but try the new characters here a link to there moves http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/command/index.html

also side note get at me in SC4!!!lol^_^

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Rykoshet - Yea I figured they wouldn't have the top gear, or max level in the game, meaning they wasted their time. enix isn't that stupid. Apparently that link shell was though.
On the contrary everyone in that linkshell does have all the top gear and max levels on multiple classes in the game. Hell, some of them are better equipped than I was, which only maybe 4 situations actually make possible. Square Enix just took it too far once again and people didn't seem to know better from the previous unkillable mob to just ignore the stupid piece of crap.

Jtails

Smash Lord
Demon's crest for SNES a very overlooked game.
I'm gonna play it again ^_^
play it too! EVERYONE!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo anyone here thats goin to alukards melee tourney that needs a partner? i need a partner for teams.

someone that i know team wit me!

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
ehh i wasted 20bucks playing SF4....it's too good.

It's faster then i thought it was gonna be.

I won't tell a soul were i play it at (since that will make the line bigger.)

also i want to play ff11 again(it was my first mmo.....yikes)

but iam gonna need to find a way to get my loving family to pay for it agian....

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
yo anyone here thats goin to alukards melee tourney that needs a partner? i need a partner for teams.

someone that i know team wit me!
I might be able to go, you wanna team? I promise not to blow you up with a bomb omb lol.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
ehh i wasted 20bucks playing SF4....it's too good.

It's faster then i thought it was gonna be.

I won't tell a soul were i play it at (since that will make the line bigger.)

also i want to play ff11 again(it was my first mmo.....yikes)

but iam gonna need to find a way to get my loving family to pay for it agian....
i know were you be @ son.
is it that place i think you be at? you can come over saterday.

Top Bottom