• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Is everyone playing with the hacked version of Brawl (no tripping) or is that just you Raff?

Jumpman I'm down to hit you up on some SC4 but I haven't played SC in a while. Next time I'm in BK I'll hit you up with a PM.
Kay I dont care! I like competition regardless!! Actually D1 is mad beast in it. but yea hit me up^_^

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
after starring at that pic i want my 30 secs back, sf4 at CTF? awesome!! i still can't wait till the console version comes out.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
O-ho-hoooo i think Dynamic Duo figured out the place. But please dont say the place the abbreviation is enough i want to play at least once b4 like 80 people cram in there for this game.:urg:

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
I might be able to go, you wanna team? I promise not to blow you up with a bomb omb lol.

lolol those were the days. i think there was one day where u blew me up in like 3 matches back to back. i was like ima stop hitting ppl and just shield lololol.

my cousin might be goin in which case i might team with him but hes not sure and ur not sure!! its gonna suck if u either a) both go or b) both dont go. i hope u go and he doesnt cuz i like teaming with peach.

if u get comfirmation that ur goin let me know and ill try to convince him not to go and then ill just team wit u. kk??

You guys are lucky theres no web2zone for me to **** all of u in sc4. lol D1 where u at son lets go sc4 MM!!

DJ hold a smashfest the weekend that im there *****!!

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Oh hai guiz, I am 1337 with Ike and pwn nubs loloolol!

No but really, I want to get in some weeklies, any in Brooklyn?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
10happyfaces ^_^

we should get together during that weekend that im there. i wanna hang out with everyone.

Someone have a get together!!! doesnt have to be a smashfest, we can do watever go eat, go hangout watever. i just want to see all the old heads.

cris did u see wat i posted b4?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Attention, smashers of NYC

I wanted to let ya know that that Weeklies WILL be returning. In about Two weeks tops. There will be Brawl on fridays. I'll keep ya posted on anything else.

That is all

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
cris did u see wat i posted b4?
Ya I did, just didn't get to post yet. I'll let you know by the end of the weekend whether I'll be going or not, but I'm most likely going. I mean if I don't team it's no biggie, I mostly go for singles, but teams is always fun regardless :)

Top Bottom