• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Hax

Smash Champion
can i have my uhh.. fish fillets medium rare and crispy?

sorry miss we don't do that here LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
Benny. I will challenge you to Soul Cal. Good luck playing against me :laugh:
2 3 or 4? i havent even played 4 yet i should be gettin an xbox for my birthday on the 10th. u can ask alex ill prob beat u in any of them even having never played 4 as long as xianghua is remotely the same cuz mina (my main) got her game super changed up from wat ive seen on the sc forums. but i promise im goin to NY within the next month or so i just need to see everyone again. if its in sc3 ill MM u for upto 100$ if u want or even more. sc4 ill only do upto 10$ considering i havent even seen a gameplay video of it and my assumption that im getting an xbox for my bday is only a big hope/wish. im not even sure if id have the game.

crismas- i miss u and alex too!

bum- im mad u dont remember me /cry.

edit- hax i miss u aziz!!

leo- melee falco ditto when i go! be rdy!

and when i come back ill MM anyone in melee. i wont MM in brawl, i just cant get into it enough to train, but ill still play friendlies and teams :p. heres to hoping i get back to NY sometime soon :p.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Yah, I remember this kid from the Connecticut tourney. Pretty beast Ganon.

Anyway, Soul Calibur is so cryptic to me....

Too many characters
+ Too many fighting stances
+ How do I jump?
+ 8 way run?!?
+ Haven't done a single "Soul Crush" yet...I refuse to read the manual!!!
+ Story mode...5 stages *_*

It's obviously gonna take a very long time for me to get a decent grasp on what the heck I'm doing... "

And in other news - I saw a kid with a big *** head in the train the other day. As usual I felt really bad for him.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i did the soul gauge twice wit ashy axe lol. it's hard to do cuz u have to completely drain the soul gauge. once u do they go in a stun state which is not even long either n u have to press all 4 buttons. then u see a beastly finisher that takes all ur health.

brawl related news, anyone wants to mm me? i have dk, link, jigglypuff, ganondorf, ness, samus, fox, shiek, bowser, ike, captain falcon. please start comin by 4pm so i can sign ya up early n the play center lol opens at 5pm.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
i did the soul gauge twice wit ashy axe lol. it's hard to do cuz u have to completely drain the soul gauge. once u do they go in a stun state which is not even long either n u have to press all 4 buttons. then u see a beastly finisher that takes all ur health.

brawl related news, anyone wants to mm me? i have dk, link, jigglypuff, ganondorf, ness, samus, fox, shiek, bowser, ike, captain falcon. please start comin by 4pm so i can sign ya up early n the play center lol opens at 5pm.
That answers a few things... :ohwell:

Jededi4h

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm a long time NY Smasher, whose planning on attending his first weekly.

One quick question, the OP says we should show up around 4:30, what about those of us with jobs, it's hard to get there by 5:30 let alone earlier. SO my question is this, if I show up a little later how likely is it I'll get to play?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

One quick question, the OP says we should show up around 4:30, what about those of us with jobs, it's hard to get there by 5:30 let alone earlier. SO my question is this, if I show up a little later how likely is it I'll get to play?
If you are just entering singles you will be fine lord knows we never start until 6ish lol...either way just come when you can or call in

fkacyan

Smash Hero

It always takes a long time for stuff to start up. You should be fine.

As light said, just call ahead if you think you'll miss sign ups, the people who run it are pretty flexible.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea usually it starts like at 6. silven ur not understandin.... it's not easy to break sumone soul gauge. the game forces u 2 know how to parry/repel cuz u pay the price for only knowing how to block and even so, it takes a min before ur soul gauge starts turning red

btw i'm the host aka bum last name homeless

BUM163

Smash Lord
tg every wednesday n thursday from 3pm to 11pm. if people dont come on thursday tg will be shut down so people start coming. i will have flyers real soon maybe as in 2day real soon

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
holy chef were you playing yesterday at the TG? i was the guy who played you like 432058436048 sets..

*if that was you XD*

BUM163

Smash Lord
ightt snake me n u got 2 mm's. sounds fun. anyone else wanna mm me? snake try 2 come early then if possible

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doesn't matter.

Here is how you beat Ganondorf.

Stand there. Force him into one of his few and terrible approaches. Punish.

Wow, what a great character that can't win if you just play defensively.

I play Ganondorf a lot since he's my favourite character. I'm not just spouting nonsense.

Top Bottom