• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
o ok holy chef i liek your ice climbers sig =] and uhh ice climbers in brawl..

eww triple post.. XD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
inui, honestly seeing you say brawl is trash about 5 times in a row aggrivates me.. and is upsetting to people who actuaolly like playing the game... so honestly you should just leave the thread beccause i have not seen a post in here when you did not say something bad about brawl.. your presence is not wanted here if that is all you're gonna do.. and to most others your presence is not wanted here in the first place so you are only making matters worse...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Pretty much what shadow said cept I think your kewl in person just stop starting arguements let ur playing speak

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to say this in advance....
DA don't forget to give PE the money they won in the crew battle.
No disrespect by saying this i just wanna know whens that money coming by?

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol kwis im actually not entering doubles this week, cause my sister isnt makin it. so i can only afford singles..
and lol cant we all just get along?
i mean so much trash talk so much debate over what!? pretty much nothing. a game. just settle it and be done.
bum we still having that mm 2moro. hope to see everyone 2moro =D
in any case id best be gettin some sleep. night boards..

GodotAA

Smash Ace
why would you come all the way out to the nyc weekly just to play bum in a match or vice versa especially in a game you criticize constantly. How stupid.

.....this thread amuses me too....

we need a sc4 at the weekly whos doin it ><

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES!!!!!

SC4 = God tier.

Real talk.

Edit: Kain Highwind avatar? Well done. +100 respect points to you sir.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know, I trully get tired of seeing Inui's Bull**** in here.

For one thing, Its always M2k coming out your freaking mouth......WHO CARES!! We know m2k is godly and etc. Keep him out your mouth already. Your daddy is not gonna fight your own damm fights for you. Fight your own figts and rep yourself.

You talk you play to win, and that You would beat bums DK with DDD........so why not do it. If your so sure your gonna win, fight bum, beat him since you have a big advantage and you only need one grab. do it it then. If not then all that you say is johns johns johns. ****ing punk when it comes to this damm game. "this game is balls, wack, trash" Why the **** play it then? For money you say. But you aint winning ****! N.Y says you suck, NJ says you suck.........your daddy m2k says you suck. WTF are you trying to prove here.

You can't come out on top. Reason you won't play bum is cause you know you will lose and will have to quit brawl, but why would you care since you hate this game? and you are not making **** out of it. nothing but damm johns come out your mouth, and no one is buying it. Your being a *****. ou talk all this nonsense but when someone dares to challenge you on it *insert your freaking excuses here*

I got a question for you, If I made a deal with you that bum made will you expect it. I wanna see how much of a freaking punk you are when it comes to this game. So if I made that deal will you except it? Peach Vs Marth or DDD, w/e the hell you want, you can go Marth to have the advantage over me and feel safe. Marth gets at Peach good. And you think she is trash, you said so yourself to me in person. And I am not known as a big name in N.Y as NL, D1 Bum, Snakeee, etc. So you have nothing to lose and its all in your favor. So take bums deal with me. it would make me feel so good to bann your *** from brawl for good. Then you can go cry to your daddy m2k and have him fight your battles for you so you can feel special.

Oh and please bring up my rep to defend yourself inui, Get the emo jokes and post of me out. Bring my emo history out, I freaking dare you too and we will see if that will make a difference to what a punk you are with this game, and how clear it is that you suck.

Sorry for my outburst here people, But I heard something terrible from a good friend of mine. She is going through something horrible, found out like an hour ago. And I need to take out my anger on someone. And when I looked in here and say all this bull**** from inui, I just had to let it out to calm me down.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
it's cool i play u for a dollar on a stage that favors u. u want the infinite to be on also cuz i'll let that be. if u lose though. i don't even want a dollar from u. i want u 2 quit smash period. deal?
lol, this trap is too awesome Bum. Did Inui say yes? Inui, say yes so it can be proven that Bum is 100000 times a better player and to see you quit smash :laugh: jk Inui but don't do it.

@ Cyanide: I'm sure everyone knows of DDD's standing infinite.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol, this trap is too awesome Bum. Did Inui say yes? Inui, say yes so it can be proven that Bum is 100000 times a better player and to see you quit smash :laugh: jk Inui but don't do it.
Or since he is scared of bum, he can let me do bums deal and he play me. I'm pretty sure inui thinks he is better than me. So no reason to back down.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Or since he is scared of bum, he can let me do bums deal and he play me. I'm pretty sure inui thinks he is better than me. So no reason to back down.
I'm pretty sure Inui thinks he's better than everyone as long as they're not the likes of M2K, Azen, Chillin, Spam, DSF etc. He's just being foolish for thinking Bum's DK is not on or at least near that level.

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
You know, I trully get tired of seeing Inui's Bull**** in here.

For one thing, Its always M2k coming out your freaking mouth......WHO CARES!! We know m2k is godly and etc. Keep him out your mouth already. Your daddy is not gonna fight your own damm fights for you. Fight your own figts and rep yourself.

You talk you play to win, and that You would beat bums DK with DDD........so why not do it. If your so sure your gonna win, fight bum, beat him since you have a big advantage and you only need one grab. do it it then. If not then all that you say is johns johns johns. ****ing punk when it comes to this damm game. "this game is balls, wack, trash" Why the **** play it then? For money you say. But you aint winning ****! N.Y says you suck, NJ says you suck.........your daddy m2k says you suck. WTF are you trying to prove here.

You can't come out on top. Reason you won't play bum is cause you know you will lose and will have to quit brawl, but why would you care since you hate this game? and you are not making **** out of it. nothing but damm johns come out your mouth, and no one is buying it. Your being a *****. ou talk all this nonsense but when someone dares to challenge you on it *insert your freaking excuses here*

I got a question for you, If I made a deal with you that bum made will you expect it. I wanna see how much of a freaking punk you are when it comes to this game. So if I made that deal will you except it? Peach Vs Marth or DDD, w/e the hell you want, you can go Marth to have the advantage over me and feel safe. Marth gets at Peach good. And you think she is trash, you said so yourself to me in person. And I am not known as a big name in N.Y as NL, D1 Bum, Snakeee, etc. So you have nothing to lose and its all in your favor. So take bums deal with me. it would make me feel so good to bann your *** from brawl for good. Then you can go cry to your daddy m2k and have him fight your battles for you so you can feel special.

Oh and please bring up my rep to defend yourself inui, Get the emo jokes and post of me out. Bring my emo history out, I freaking dare you too and we will see if that will make a difference to what a punk you are with this game, and how clear it is that you suck.

Sorry for my outburst here people, But I heard something terrible from a good friend of mine. She is going through something horrible, found out like an hour ago. And I need to take out my anger on someone. And when I looked in here and say all this bull**** from inui, I just had to let it out to calm me down.
Murder.....

-__-

Smash Ace
Last post or last weekly.

I finally got my name fixed on the boards which is why I stopped spamming. All I wana say is if this is in fact my last hoorah please don't judge me. I'm getting into more and more problems at home so this will probably be my last weekly till further notice. It was really fun hanging out with you guys. Sorry I have to leave smash so suddenly in such short notice. The last post I make will be a subliminal message of me leaving. You will know when I post it.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
i should get there by 4:30 right cause dan IS NOT answering his phone.........

i may just go myself is this is the case.

im gonna go play some sc4 before i go

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
Desu Desu Desu Desu!

20$ MONEY match n e 1 in a ds game called custom robo arena.
i didnt think anyone plays that game. i like that series.. i have it for the gcn and play it once in a while for the ds.

ive been playing FFAT2

final fantasy advance tactics 2

soul ark

Smash Ace
this is crazy inui cant be that bad for all you to team up on him like that ima go to this weeklie just for that and sc4 i wanna play to see how everyone else is. only prob is im gonna get there by 6 is everything done by then.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i almost considered randomly coming up for this butttttt i have legal issues in NY and dont wanna risk it XD

Top Bottom