• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
i don't see how brawl is a bad? it takes dedicated players to really bring the true competition in. And Ganon doesn't suk he has power and 6 moves that don't lag. Really, i think a year from now m2k's MK will lose to some random sonic player.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wish I could make it, but I can haz to pack for LBI.

PRiDE, go again in two weeks plz, I want to play your Yoshi again (Maybe my armor will spike you at 15% again and I'll still lose again xD).

D1

Banned via Administration
Wow I missed alotta mud slinging...

...too much SC4 X_x.

Watch me get ripped apart at the weekly LMAO!

Seeya guys in a few, headin over now ^_^.

R3N0

Smash Lord
WOW MAD HEADS ARE GOING too bad im missing it for the most part, yey birthday party ._.

sighs

but i mean wtvs..

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
I only care about winning money because Brawl is not worth anything else. It's a boring, unbalanced, gimmicky game. The only reason to enter tournaments is to win money off of the hordes of newbies and scrubs.
wow im seriously sick and tired of the smashers. Especially from Jersey (America's Butthole). you make absoutely no sense Inui. I LOVE THAT BUM. PINK SLIP MATCHES! dude...D3 ANY CHAIN GRAB vs DK.... and Inui you start to really argue that its not that much of an advantage. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He can chain grab him IN PLACE. just say your scared and your a little ***** and I'll accept that.

you keep saying that brawl sucks and you only play it to make money, hence the quote above. you spend more than $10 to nyc and back and you expect to make money in this game by only wagering $1 money matches when the match HEAVILY FAVORS YOUR WAY. your such a *****... I know it and the whole smash community knows it. in the words of SWAT..."QUIT LIFE!"

P.S. you keep saying BRAWL isnt worth it and that its garbage. yet you travel long distances for tournaments that you get pwned in. i heard you placed 5th in FAST1 lets see how you place in today's weekly vs NYC's finest.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh and please bring up my rep to defend yourself inui, Get the emo jokes and post of me out. Bring my emo history out, I freaking dare you too and we will see if that will make a difference to what a punk you are with this game, and how clear it is that you suck.
Nah, I'll bring up this.

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already?

Inui: 2nd/62, defeating dmbrandon, Bajisci, and teh_spamerer in the process, as well as outplacing NinjaLink, Snakeee, Atomsk, and Shadow. Only loss = M2K.

Drk.Pch.: 9th/62, beating only Snakeee in the process. Lost to Bajisci and Wes, lol.

Daaaaamn, facts.

inui, honestly seeing you say brawl is trash about 5 times in a row aggrivates me.. and is upsetting to people who actuaolly like playing the game... so honestly you should just leave the thread beccause i have not seen a post in here when you did not say something bad about brawl.. your presence is not wanted here if that is all you're gonna do.. and to most others your presence is not wanted here in the first place so you are only making matters worse...
Brawl is, based on facts, a very poor choice for a competitive game.

That's the nice way of wording it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Wait..wait.

People in NYC think Brawl is good or something.

My brothers from NY wtf are you thinking?

I think you guys need some more SC4 to open your eyes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I beat snake, some dude I dont know his name, he was a lucaus and DDD player,Ether and WoZ. And took Wes to the third game. WTF you talking about?

So..........Yea this is suppose to hurt me? Cause its not. But I'm trash right inui? So take my deal and prove it. Also Considering that Fact I go only Peach and do that good? Better than anyone expected. Oh and not just here, every tournament I been in so far. And she sucks right inui?

Your a punk. Won't Take on Bums deal Stop trying to hid and change the subject, just a admit it. Your a punk azz brawl player, that when its time to step up, you have your tail between your legs.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not making a dumb bet in a game where I can trip and get footstooled. Sorry.

Wow, I'm a "punk azz Brawl player." Key word: Brawl.

lmao, like anyone should care about that.

When it comes tournament time, I back up what I say, as you've seen in person. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not making a dumb bet in a game where I can trip and get footstooled. Sorry.

Wow, I'm a "punk azz Brawl player." Key word: Brawl.

lmao, like anyone should care about that.

When it comes tournament time, I back up what I say, as you've seen in person. :)
LMAO!! What a *****.

You trip and what happens, you eat one attack or grab.........OMFG ITS OVER! And you act like your gonna trip 24/7 You may not even trip near him. Bum has too worry about more than a stupid random gimick. Yet he will play you, and I would too in His place since your afraid of bum. Maybe if you play someone who you are sure your better than, maybe you would grow some balls.

And the same tripping fear you risk in a match with bum, you risk that **** all the time in a tournament. You waste money to enter.........just to trip and get footstool.....(lol at this one).

I dont even watch your matches. How many people I gotta hear it from that your a typical azz Marth. Hear it from N.Y though that whooped you, Hear it from N.J and your own Daddy M2k. And Yea you sure do back up what you say alright at tournaments. Didn't a certain Ninja fawk you up last tournament you was in?

If brawl is so trash and ****, drop the dame game and don't play it. You still keep playing the ****, so everything you say about it is bull****! That's like saying you hate someone but still take to them and hang out with them. How stupid are you?

Biggest punk that state has.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You know, I remember when Melee was still the only game in town...

And kids would come onto Smashboards competitive threads and be like, "omg wtf u guys are dickheads fer turning a kids game into a life GET A LYFE TURNY F@GS LOLZ"

Of course, they spent time to register an account on SWF to come on and flame people that they never met, even though they obviously both loved the same game, but played it differently. They didn't contribute to the other threads, merely took the time to come on and make one post blasting professional players.

Now, I feel the same way about those kids as I do people who spend hours upon hours playing Brawl, but still go to tournaments, still pay somewhat-hard-earned money to travel to these venues and vie for their chance at winning, all while saying that Melee should be back and joking that Brawl doesn't matter because it's broken and not competitive.

It's like someone who *****es and complains that the government isn't doing enough to represent their interests, but has never actively gone out and voted in their petty lives.

The minute you begin training competitively and actively competing in any kind of game, sport or other aspect in life, you lose the right to complain about it. When you start to memorize statistics and numbers about said thing and still whine about how pointless it is, you earn the right for people to call you on how hypocritical and pathetic you are.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
oh, and since when does NJ think brawl sucks?? i thought the only NJ people that didn't like brawl were the Tunes and DM Brandon..
A lot of us think Brawl sucks, lol.

A fair number of us are also bad at Melee xD

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
You know, I remember when Melee was still the only game in town...

And kids would come onto Smashboards competitive threads and be like, "omg wtf u guys are dickheads fer turning a kids game into a life GET A LYFE TURNY F@GS LOLZ"

Of course, they spent time to register an account on SWF to come on and flame people that they never met, even though they obviously both loved the same game, but played it differently. They didn't contribute to the other threads, merely took the time to come on and make one post blasting professional players.

Now, I feel the same way about those kids as I do people who spend hours upon hours playing Brawl, but still go to tournaments, still pay somewhat-hard-earned money to travel to these venues and vie for their chance at winning, all while saying that Melee should be back and joking that Brawl doesn't matter because it's broken and not competitive.

It's like someone who *****es and complains that the government isn't doing enough to represent their interests, but has never actively gone out and voted in their petty lives.

The minute you begin training competitively and actively competing in any kind of game, sport or other aspect in life, you lose the right to complain about it. When you start to memorize statistics and numbers about said thing and still whine about how pointless it is, you earn the right for people to call you on how hypocritical and pathetic you are.
Quoted For Truth.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Brawl sucks and I'm from NJ and I was decent in Melee.

I also dislike Melee though.

And MvC2.

And CvS2.

Sucky fighters are sucky.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Brawl sucks and I'm from NJ and I was decent in Melee.

I also dislike Melee though.

And MvC2.

And CvS2.

Sucky fighters are sucky.
That's why I play rhythm games!

btw ninjalink wanna bring DJMax to the weekly two weeks from now? I wanna actually try to start getting good at the Beatmania style games... The only arcade with a machine near me closed about a year ago =(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol speak for urself cya.... most of nj wasnt bad at melee... but anyways im definitely gonna show up to one of these soon... i just gotta take the day off from work

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
we like poon...poon?
I stopped playing sc4. ring outs are the gayest **** ever. and Nightmare has this one move that's a shoulder shove that lets you either combo into a kick or to return to the standing position. My friend does this every 3 seconds, and every time I block then punish he kicks, and every time i keep blocking, he grabs.
the real problem with this is that the kick knocks you over afew feet and the grab throws you a few feet, in other words, you always get a ring out, and it just pisses me off. Are there any stage restrictions at sc4 tourny's?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol speak for urself cya.... most of nj wasnt bad at melee... but anyways im definitely gonna show up to one of these soon... i just gotta take the day off from work
I didn't say most of NJ, buddy. I said a fair amount. I know we have more than our fair share of pros over here, lol.

edit: you're also ruining the point that we like melee more even though we're not as good at it! sssssssh

Jtails

Smash Lord
c falcon is pretty nice in brawl. but Im sure not that many people are gonna start using him just because it takes an ounce of work to be nice with him. just use spam chars.. (yea that is a generalization) not all players use top tier chars.

yea Im taking a break from weeklies for a while. burns a nice big hole in the pocket.

so for those that care peace, ill see you around on a random weekly.

shouts to whoever won this week. i don't even know..
good matches to whoever I played today.

Shouts to NYC!!!!!!!!!!!

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Soul here GG everyones!!!

(i think i was annoying people when i keeped asking if it was my turn in the torney.)

Shoutouts to anyone who fought me...........

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol Hab if you were referring to my post, im not really doin big shouts today, usually i beast tho.
I dont think we've met either?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The only thing that's good about CF is that his figure and Falcon Punch is graphically better

right now, Captain Falcon is like those Hollywood stars who got a taste of fame and is now polishing shoes.

yellow_rat_b@st@rd

Smash Cadet
The only thing that's good about CF is that his figure and Falcon Punch is graphically better

right now, Captain Falcon is like those Hollywood stars who got a taste of fame and is now polishing shoes.
RRRAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!! >=D fight my CF!!!!! Let my burning fist show you that the lowest of low tier have potential!!!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
WEB2ZONE NEEDS AN AC. I swear it was sooooo hot

Shout-outs

Mop: good sets hope we can play again

Crimson: good sets and next time corneria+marth+dtilt = autowin

D1: my god. Your falco is as good as I thought next time I should go marth once I learn the match-up.

monk: good set and maybe I'll start learning how to play dedede >.>

Special shout-outs:

Hab: we miss you yo. O:!

W2Z: GET AN AC.

Top Bottom