• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

-__-

Smash Ace
Was a fun weekly. I'll let you guyz know if I will be attending this weeks weekly or the next time I come. I was expecting something today, but apparently I got nothing...

-P.s: I told you jay it's a waste of time. (Not smash related)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
The 1st And Only Props Dire Will Get From Yesterday

GOOD **** DIRE ON GETTING 1ST YESTERDAY GUY KEEEP IT UP

**** IF BUM IS RUNNING THAT **** I NEED TO ****ING JUST PICK MK THRU THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT THEN IN FINALS WIN 2 MATCHES AND ON MY LAST MATCH PICK SONIC AND WIN AND LET SONIC TAKE THE CREDIT FOR ME GETTING 1ST.

**** REMINDS ME OF WHEN SOMEONE PLAYS WITH POKEMON TRAINER AND ****ING THE MAINLY ONLY USE SQURITLE AND IVYSUAR AND THEN WHEN UR OPPONENT HAS LIKE ONE STOCK HIGH PERCENT LET U CHANGE INTO CHARIZARD AND YOU KILL UR OPPONENT THEN WHEN POKEMON TRAINING DOES HIS VICTORY POSE HE JUST GIVES LOVE TO CHARIZARD EVENTHOUGH IVYSUAR AND SQUIRTLE DID ALL THE WORK.

PPL CAN SAY IA M HATTING BUT U KNOW WHAT **** IT LOL GOOD **** BUM FOR TALKING IT WITH CAPTAIN LOL.

but dire dont worry ur still the man

remember this song

"AINT NO LOVE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY"

-__-

Smash Ace
Good stuff Dire. Nice to see someone new up there once ina while ^^.

Lol Wes your not guna automatically win with Metaknight. Unless you have godlike patience then maybe. But everytime I hear "I should just pick Metaknight and get first place" I just wana money match that person with my Dedede to prove a point. He may have speed and invincibility on most of his moves. But once he uses them he gets a nice delay that waits for a backthrow. I might as well share my secret to beating metaknight. It's simple really. If you have 2 metaknights tornado each other, the metaknight that does his move second gets priority over the other one. So all you have to do is wait and counter. I use that strat to beat metaknights all the time now. They rush with tornado, shield (slowly move it up) and chase. He's not uber at all. It's just no one has the patience to fight him...And more lessons for metaknight dittos UpB counters Tornado and forward B. So what beats the UpB....moves that stick out as bum already said.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wes ur not understandin the point, it wasn't like i use captain on a low rank player, dire is top of the line. i use cap on the most intense battle against a very skill player.... so think about it, if he made it to winner finals he was the best man for that weekly basically. i almost won wit samus like it was down to the wired.

not for nothin ask him wat i did on purpose. i took his first stock n then held on to the edge on purpose, jump under the stage n said opppps n kill myself on purpose on 80 percent. ask him if u don't believe n then the second time i kill myself by mistake.

inui 4 real ur a liar. i remember u sayin in a thread who was the worst character n u said it was captain, ike and samus. i won't even bother wit u no more cuz even dire, nj and smash as a whole considers cap to be the worst player in the game. i'm proud of myself n i wouldn't ever say sumthin like that, but i know i deserve consider two things, gnw is high tier and dire himself is a real skillful player. if u feel like u can beat dire wit captain inui mm for 20 dollars n i'll put up the 20 dollars for dire.

-__-

Smash Ace
wes ur not understandin the point, it wasn't like i use captain on a low rank player, dire is top of the line. i use cap on the most intense battle against a very skill player.... so think about it, if he made it to winner finals he was the best man for that weekly basically. i almost won wit samus like it was down to the wired.

not for nothin ask him wat i did on purpose. i took his first stock n then held on to the edge on purpose, jump under the stage n said opppps n kill myself on purpose on 80 percent. ask him if u don't believe n then the second time i kill myself by mistake.

inui 4 real ur a liar. i remember u sayin in a thread who was the worst character n u said it was captain, ike and samus. i won't even bother wit u no more cuz even dire, nj and smash as a whole considers cap to be the worst player in the game. i'm proud of myself n i wouldn't ever say sumthin like that, but i know i deserve consider two things, gnw is high tier and dire himself is a real skillful player. if u feel like u can beat dire wit captain inui mm for 20 dollars n i'll put up the 20 dollars for dire.
ill go for inui o.o xD

BUM163

Smash Lord
wes u shouldn't be talkin at all honestly. dire says ur the best sonic, but 4 real where has sonic been? all i see u use is snake in teams. i had the balls to use the wackest character against a real tough opponent/high tier. instead of sayin good stuff ur tryin 2 take credit away. it's cool though.

anyway i will be puttin up the results in a bit and who here plays sc4?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Its Obvious Someone Letting Bum And Victories They Have Gotten Get To Thier Head

good Stuff Dire. Nice To See Someone New Up There Once Ina While ^^.

Lol Wes Your Not Guna Automatically Win With Metaknight. Unless You Have Godlike Patience Then Maybe. But Everytime I Hear "i Should Just Pick Metaknight And Get First Place" I Just Wana Money Match That Person With My Dedede To Prove A Point. He May Have Speed And Invincibility On Most Of His Moves. But Once He Uses Them He Gets A Nice Delay That Waits For A Backthrow. I Might As Well Share My Secret To Beating Metaknight. It's Simple Really. If You Have 2 Metaknights Tornado Each Other, The Metaknight That Does His Move Second Gets Priority Over The Other One. So All You Have To Do Is Wait And Counter. I Use That Strat To Beat Metaknights All The Time Now. They Rush With Tornado, Shield (slowly Move It Up) And Chase. He's Not Uber At All. It's Just No One Has The Patience To Fight Him...and More Lessons For Metaknight Dittos Upb Counters Tornado And Forward B. So What Beats The Upb....moves That Stick Out As Bum Already Said.
If U Know The Game Well Enuff Andhave Patients With Mk U Will Not Be Beat. When The Time Comes I Will Play U With My Mk And I Will Show U Leo So B4 U Quit We Will Do Taht Match Then U Can Leave Lol.

And Bum Dont Start With The **** Sds Again I Dont Want To See That Bum Comeback Again Cause I Will Have To Send That Evil Spirit Back Where It Came From Like I Did A Long Time Ago In 2000 B.c

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
MK is a beast.

He is on another level. His moveset naturally puts his opponents in positions that they can't deal with or get out of without taking huge risks.

Only a handful of characters stand a decent shot against him, but he doesn't have bad match-ups.

Hax

Smash Champion
uh oh leo vs wes

who will win in this BATTLE OF THE CAPS LOCK!?!?!

BUM163

Smash Lord
wes how would u put away my evil spirit? i only did it once n it was to prove a point. i still didn't prove it n dire still considers cap wack n so does everyone else so actually i still failed. u did not put anything away in 2000 b.c.... but i can say i'm the one that made u break ur own rules of d.a to fight as ur main character n u change into shiek to beat ur own crew member in roc a fella and then that was the last time u beat me......

BUM163

Smash Lord
i have nothin against wes at all if people is thinkin that, but i do got to defend myself and just don't like how if i accomplish sumthin, instead of the good stuff especially from wes who got me into all this, he gettin on me for watever reason... i don't understand this community

-__-

Smash Ace
I still don't own a wii or this game.

If U Know The Game Well Enuff Andhave Patients With Mk U Will Not Be Beat. When The Time Comes I Will Play U With My Mk And I Will Show U Leo So B4 U Quit We Will Do Taht Match Then U Can Leave Lol.

And Bum Dont Start With The **** Sds Again I Dont Want To See That Bum Comeback Again Cause I Will Have To Send That Evil Spirit Back Where It Came From Like I Did A Long Time Ago In 2000 B.c
Lol I'm not letting anything get to my head. I've beaten enough spamming metaknights at Maryland to know the matchup pretty well. Just wana make one thing clear though. If I win don't john about how MK can't kill Dedede because of his defense...Its bad enough I can't uptilt you, and his air game ***** Dedede's recovery.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Respect And Credit Go Hand And Hand But Why Should I Give It To This Man

wes U Shouldn't Be Talkin At All Honestly. Dire Says Ur The Best Sonic, But 4 Real Where Has Sonic Been? All I See U Use Is Snake In Teams. I Had The Balls To Use The Wackest Character Against A Real Tough Opponent/high Tier. Instead Of Sayin Good Stuff Ur Tryin 2 Take Credit Away. It's Cool Though.

Anyway I Will Be Puttin Up The Results In A Bit And Who Here Plays Sc4?
Ok Mister Captain Lets See If U Have The Balls To Pick Captain
In Teams And I Do Remember You Changing From Dk In Teams To Samus Against 2 Mks Cause Of Tornado So What Are You Talking About Lol. And I Do Remember Me Giving Your Dk Trouble With My Missing Sonic. And Mark My Words When I Do Get Better With Sonic U Wont Even Be Able To Touch Me At All. Think About It Lol
I Dont Take Credit From Noone I Just Tell The Truth On Things And Ppl Call Me A Hater But I Do Remember You Doing Some Of The Same Things U Accuse Me Of When I Say **** Sonic Is Hard But I Am Getting There With Him. Then U Reply By Saying Yeah But I Beat D1 With My Sonic Vs His Snake Or There Was A Sonic That Won 1st At A Texas Tournament When Everyone Knows **** Well If He Came Here He Would Get His **** Rocked. Talk About Taking Credit. I Just Dont Like The Lack Of Respect Ppl Have In This Game. *****s Want To Say Good **** And Give Props But Then In The Match The Person Purposely Kills Himself, Wtf Is That Resect ****.

Its On Like Popcorn Lol

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!

I play SC4. Don't own the game yet.

We should go to tournies for that.

lolz.

BUM163

Smash Lord
wes lol i pick samus n beat 2 metaknights.... a character u quit on lmao like be serious. don't worry i make samus good. u been sayin u gonna get good since feb and u had the game the same time as nl which was like day negative in japan lol. alukard has ike and he sticks wit him in singles n doubles. i kill myself so wat, dire didn't even care for it so 4 u 2 even put ur 2 cents makes no cents... lol.

he didn't find it as disrespect. you're protectin sumthin that doesn't make sense to protect. get this wes says he can get to finals wit metaknight.... u would have to beat godot who got alot better, shadow, basic sausage, snake, nl, d1, dire, bum, starz, jesus, alukard, mask who know how to fight metaknights. i don't know wat u got against me wes, but this is not a today thing. whatever u have against me been for awhile game wise, not life wise.

BUM163

Smash Lord
e.l buy the game so we can train n yea we can go to tournies for it. dire put up a hell of a fight like always n i honestly think he should be recongize more cuz he improve alot.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol

wes lol i pick samus n beat 2 metaknights.... a character u quit on lmao like be serious. don't worry i make samus good. u been sayin u gonna get good since feb and u had the game the same time as nl which was like day negative in japan lol. alukard has ike and he sticks wit him in singles n doubles. i kill myself so wat, dire didn't even care for it so 4 u 2 even put ur 2 cents makes no cents... lol.

he didn't find it as disrespect. you're protectin sumthin that doesn't make sense to protect. get this wes says he can get to finals wit metaknight.... u would have to beat godot who got alot better, shadow, basic sausage, snake, nl, d1, dire, bum, starz, jesus, alukard, mask who know how to fight metaknights. i don't know wat u got against me wes, but this is not a today thing. whatever u have against me been for awhile game wise, not life wise.

1st off i didnt quit samus second you make samus decent yeah but i know your samus overall wont be better thans mines if i keep playing with her so u can stop that right there and yes good **** alucard for doign good with ike i love the dude no hate on him. YOu may think its not disrespect doign wha tu did in the match you must be on crack dude lol. but yeah i did have the game feb yeah so wat but doesnt mean i am going to be better than everyone automatically especially with these broken rules new york have for tournaments it really prevents characters like sonic to win tell u what if u can win a tournament with ALL SAMUS OR ALL SONIC ( NOT USING DK ALL THE WAY UNTIL FINALS AND THEN PICKING SAMUS AND SONIC) I CAN DO THE SAME THING AS U WIN MATCHES WITH MY MAIN THEN LIKE AGAINST A WACK PERSON PICK DK AND THEN BEAT THEM AND SAY " I MAKE DK GOOD".
BUM REMEMBER ITS ONLY BEEN 5 OR 6 MONTHS THE GAME IS STILL NEW. SO YEAH UR RIGHT I HAVE TO BEAT ALL THOSE GUYS WHICH WONT LOL.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok wes, i use cap on dire. ur not makin sense cuz if i have a wack bracket n win, u gonna be like well u won cuz u had an easy bracket in which i should be cuz my rank is number 1 in nyc. the difference between me n u is i'm about it n u say u can be better than my samus if u train, but the fact is u quit samus cuz u couldn't deal wit her. i use cap on the toughest person of the day. that was like when m2k lost to a cap in a mm. the dude got praise for beatin m2k in a mm. it wasn't even a tournament, but the simple fact is m2k is tough n he accomplish the so call impossible.

i remember when u said u ain't gonna be like other people n use high tiers..... u was right cuz ur using top tiers lol. naaa but i don't wanna argue about this anymore. it's just entertaining for a min but now i'm bored. ok so who plays sc4?

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol sorry dionis. well anyone that wants to train in brawl or sc4 let me know. to think i only got like 20 hours of sleep this week altogether

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol 3

i never said i quit samus and i dont main and only use toptiers lol ur blind again.

i knew u would not take me up on my offer but its cool i guess i will just see u on the battlefield.

smashboards text WAR ENDED.

JUST BRAWL WARS NOW.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i love wes lol. y would i take up ur offer when u haven't even been using ur own characters. i didn't say u quit samus, but u haven't even use her in tournament and u barely use sonic also. how can i take an offer from a guy who can't even have the guts to use his characters that he said he was gonna use from day one? rob? snake? luigi? yea i didn't know they was sonic n samus in undercover disguise? i wanna learn the code to change into them mid fight

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo u only join teams in the last 2 weeklies.... i got the papers in my bookbag lol. u must of meant 2 months ago. u barely join singles to begin wit and u know that. u joined teams alot more than singles. anyway anyone plays sc4 on the xbox 360 online?

BUM163

Smash Lord
n there u go. u don't even use sonic all the way. game over lol. ightt but i'm done arguing 4 real. i'm watchin robocop 3 n this movie sucks lol

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
My bad on not putting some quotes of the day from yesterday sooo tired when i got home then i played 4 hours of melee and passed the **** out...

Ok Dire has a few

1st. While bum was talking about how people are stealing **** from w2z...

Dire: Wow...playing meta knight ain't enough gotta steal **** too?

2nd. While watching a meta knight main doing nothing but C-stick down and win :\

Dire: Someone get this on video this **** is amazing

and this is from last week

Shin after getting attacked by a Bee.

Dives under a table and screams "IM BLACK"

and i have one of my own, last night after playing melee for the first time since brawl launch my buddy
says wow look at that hit stun and i reply

"Hit stun? more like a ****ing hit comma"

Top Bottom