• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
yeah i seen keys in the middle tv, i was asking some heads who's keys it was before i dropped out of the weekly. but it had a #1 on it and a domino attached. idunno if that was urs
I saw those, but they arent mine. Sucks because I realized I didnt have my keys when I got back to LI at my car. Would be greatly appreciated if Bum, Ace Marth, or Killa Fox was on the look out for em down in the basement since you guys work at w2z, again, theres 3 keys on the ring, and one of them has a black plastic bottom.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
well i guess yesterday was one of those offdays i killed myself twice in teams and in singles i lost due to controller failure but hey, ggs to everyone that i played.

Now on to this whole MK situation where every week there is more and more ppl pickin MK which i believe in time we r gonna become like nj. Yesterday i had the ballz to pick a bottom tier char like ganon and win then i pick my sonic, i lost to ike but hey given the situation it was my first time using him in tournament play and i got alu down to 1 stock it was pretty fun.

The reason y i did this to prove a point that any char in this game can win with a lot of practice. bum also proved it with cp, and good **** to dire for beatin MK with a gw.

Eventually when m2k wins like 12 major big smash tournies with MK ppl r gonna say "m2k sux cuz he can only win using MK" so idk if they ban him or not, but i just wanna say i can do good without MK. what about the rest of u MK fakers?

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
uh i would like to say even though im terrible. Wes if you consider Bum to have disrespected Dire for SD'ing then Dire also disrespected me.

just saying.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ummmm. Vader blows.

Cool combos yes. But he is way too slow.

Like...slower then Rock and Astoroth combined.

And his pokes suck. lol.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
To any one with SC4

1.How's setsuka?

2.Are VC cancel still in?

3.I heard that you can't GI trows any more it that ture?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bum, you are officially my hero. I dont care what bracket you had. Here I was *****ing about how Peach has it rough and I can be gayed so easy....which is true. And you use Faclon and owned with him.

I have nothing to say anymore about my Peach when I lose a tournament. I get tornado spammed, counterpicked, camped, etc. I cant say **** about it, if I lost its because I sucked, that smple. And now I dont see myself losing to this crap anymore, for if I do, its not cause the player was being gay. Ii's because it was all my fault. You made me a better player just by this. Thanks.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
congradulations dark peach :)

do you guys think that yoda will/could(possibly) be banned at tourny's? is it only me that finds himself losing to everyone (except those who don't even own xbox...like me) who just plays yoda and mashes buttons. Maybe this is saying something about my own play, but put simply, without the quick hardhitting kilik forward-horizontal combo, I can't get yoda far away from me and he just keeps smacking me with his glostick. I mean, it feels kinda like metaknight, except at least you can grab metaknight...>_>

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Console exclusives are usually banned in tourney whether they suck or not.

And honestly most of the high level SC players agree that Yoda is balls.

He is just weird to fight.

Never judge a match-up until you understand it completely.

None of the Star Wars character look amazing.

Star Killer looks good though. He could possibly be high tier.

Edit: VC cancel is out and you can't GI throws. Setsuka seems mid tierish right now. We will see what happens in the future.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
In every SC they always revamp her and in every SC she still ends up as top tier.

Looks like SC4 is no exception.

Alot of her moves have been switched around and she can't do her command throws from her first stance, but her poke game, throw set-up game, and stance mix-ups are as strong as ever.

As of now she is one of the few characters that looks like a no brainer for top tier.

Lowest I can see her is mid high tier.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
To me...Mitsurugi looks **** good right now.

Great pokes, good options from stances, good stance transitions, good low combos, and good block strings. He is just....good.

I'm telling Mitsurugi is the one you need to be ****in wit.

Cervantes, Ivy, and Cassandra are looking good too.

Sophy was toned down that's for sure, but she still looks pretty good too.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
To me...Mitsurugi looks **** good right now.

Great pokes, good options from stances, good stance transitions, good low combos, and good block strings. He is just....good.

I'm telling Mitsurugi is the one you need to be ****in wit.

Cervantes, Ivy, and Cassandra are looking good too.

Sophy was toned down that's for sure, but she still looks pretty good too.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Mitsurugi is back in action!!! How is Siegfried cause he seems to9 have gotten faster but at the same time he still slow?O_o

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Seig seems faster cuz the engine is slower then SC3 so he benefits since his move speed is overall the same.

He seems a bit better. Maybe upper middle, but we will see how he turns out.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Bum, you are officially my hero. I dont care what bracket you had. Here I was *****ing about how Peach has it rough and I can be gayed so easy....which is true. And you use Faclon and owned with him.

I have nothing to say anymore about my Peach when I lose a tournament. I get tornado spammed, counterpicked, camped, etc. I cant say **** about it, if I lost its because I sucked, that smple. And now I dont see myself losing to this crap anymore, for if I do, its not cause the player was being gay. Ii's because it was all my fault. You made me a better player just by this. Thanks.
Kevin garnet - " Anything is possible ANYTHING'S POSSIBOOOOOOOOOOLE *cries*"

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
~_~ Im waiting for bum to i can play him but he's training and my net is about to go off for the night ~_~

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Mina looks mid tierish to me.

And lol...tiers in fighters existed long before smash.

Ever heard of Street Fighter 2?

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
i've heard of ur momz, and boy did i "TIER" her up. But yeah, i've only heard the phrase used only in smash. As weird as it sounds, that word bothers me. why can ppl say "nice character" istead, trying to sound like they know $#!t

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Tier is just a classification.

Did you know that words like moron or stupid are not actually insults, but classifications of people in certain IQ ranges? But as time went on people began using them as insults, and the words lost their true meaning.

The word itself is meaningless, it's what you make of it that effects you.

Don't let a word or it's definition bother you.

Especially if you don't plan on going to SC4 tournies. haha

Play who you want to play. It's not like anyone is holding a knife to oyur throat telling you to play top tiers or w/e.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
Did you know that words like moron or stupid are not actually insults, but classifications of people in certain IQ ranges? But as time went on people began using them as insults, and the words lost their true meaning.
same with gay, ill, crazy, cool, sick, insane, wack, awesome, *sshole, jerk, epic, lol, rofl, lmao, lmfao, roflmao, and roflmfao. just sayin :026:

EDIT: hah, sounded like each of those were indicative of an IQ range the way it was quoted and set up.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Tier is just a classification.

Don't let a word or it's definition bother you.

Especially if you don't plan on going to SC4 tournies. haha

Play who you want to play. It's not like anyone is holding a knife to oyur throat telling you to play top tiers or w/e.
SC4 tourney w00t Angol Fear for the win. The only character that looks like anime

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I know I'm late and the Weekly was two days ago, I was busy yesterday, but I'm still going to get my .02 in.

A lot of people need to hop of Bum's ****. To win a Finals set . . . no, to even PLAY a Finals set with CF takes some serious balls. The fact that he won just means that he's that good, no johns. You all need to level up, and quit whining. This isn't usually how you guys act. We should ALL know by now that Dire is nasty, and there's no disrespect to my dude (after all, he made it to Finals, didn't he?)

And I read now in the title that NY vs NJ will happen. Just keep in mind, I've been smashing with NY way before I been smashing with NJ, so I better not get dragged into this beef, lol.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
hey emblem lord astaroth is mad gay what tier you think hes gonna be :D

from what ive seen

Cervantes is still good
Ivy is still good
Astaroth is the man :D
the sisters are still good.
lizard man is still silly
hilde kinda hard at first
zasalamel doesnt do enough damage IMO but his mix ups are pretty good
mitsarugi is good.