• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yo Alu! We like Ike!

i want to win a weekly ... everyone says ... just dont pick ike he doesn't have the ability to win ... this saddens me greatly LoL!
Stick with Ike. Your Ike is getting better. Do not get discourage cause you are not winning a weekly. Your Ike is in a high level and there is no need to drop him just to win a weekly. You are making Ike look great. Keep up the good work and stay consistent.

Jay0yeah

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas- It's not even your fault but the fact that after dropping you off, we went to the BX is annoying as fuc.k. When GEOGRAPHICALLY its on the way and FASTER to go from NJ - Staten Island - BROOKLYN - BX
I'd comment but I honestly have no idea what's faster since I only know how to travel in NYC by trains and walking x_x lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Stick with Ike. Your Ike is getting better. Do not get discourage cause you are not winning a weekly. Your Ike is in a high level and there is no need to drop him just to win a weekly. You are making Ike look great. Keep up the good work and stay consistent.

Jay0yeah
thanks ... but its just annoying when i just gotta stand there and power sheild also can't get back thrown off the stage like its melee lmaooooo

but seriously thanks ... =)

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Phuck a Soul Crappibur! :laugh:

Virtua Fighter 5 for the real man's man. EL BLAZE Forevs!

Oh, and it's clear to see 2nd place only means you're the last one to lose, period.

Gotta love the smash community!
Finally someone who plays VF5!!!
Yo Dire get at my Akira please i wanna play someone already T_T

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ike good ****

alucard good **** with ike and u do speak the truth there u go someone who clears the way lol.

and keep it up with ike ur doign good with him at least from what i see in teams havent really monitored your singles preformance. But yeah good **** sir makes me want to go all blue again like the beginning of weeklies.

Cause some one who posses the power of the brown ape dont think i can do it lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
alucard good **** with ike and u do speak the truth there u go someone who clears the way lol.

and keep it up with ike ur doign good with him at least from what i see in teams havent really monitored your singles preformance. But yeah good **** sir makes me want to go all blue again like the beginning of weeklies.

Cause some one who posses the power of the brown ape dont think i can do it lol.
thanks wes ... it means a lot ^_^ ... but yea some characters are just ******** lol ... makes me TIGHT ! ... ****ing range rover snake and 1 frame batwings ... they make me angry -___-

but yea ... nothing feels better then winning with the character u love =)

ima bring my dead or alive 2 ultimate lol ... i haven't played that in a while but i used to play it like every day all day lol ...online was amazing for it ... no lag like brawl >.> ... so yea ... i hope i can play some people =)

also i want to play SC4 already i used to play SC2 a lot for xbox ... i was pretty good at least i think so lololol ... i mained mitsurugi nightmare and asteroth ... =) someone bring part 2 if they can as well =)

BUM163

Smash Lord
naa wes my boy. i just felt i had to defend myself like any human that cares about himself would. alukard u can train at my house for sc4 if u wanted 2 or brawl or melee. i willin to train wit anyone. congrats to jesus n d1 for representing nyc yesterday hardbody n especially jesus cuz he went 1st in both melee n brawl.

oni163 is my aim screen name n if anyone wanna team i don't mind.

my new lineup coming soon

ninjalink
alukard
mask
wes
dire
cass
shadow
snake
cort
m2k
emblem lord

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would love to see that happen. But Bum is a local player for life! LOL
Local player or not, we kiddnapping him!! :laugh:

I've yet to see anyone really offer to pick up Bum from his place so they failed trying to get him to go OOS but I'm gonna change that.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely feel you Alukard and I'm another person that backs you up completely. We've talked about it before and we both know we're in the same boat with our characters lol. Who gives a f*ck what people say and keep kicking a$$ with Ike. I know its mad annoying to go through tough characters like MetaKnight but we know the good feeling we get winning with our characters lol. Ike is one of my mains too and I have almost as much fun using him as Bowser. You definitely use him because he's mad cool and super fun. You're definitely ****** with Ike more and more every time so keep it up :)

I'm gonna try to take a Friday off from work so I can finally join a weekly and have mad fun using Bowser/Lucario in tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero

I've yet to see anyone really offer to pick up Bum from his place so they failed trying to get him to go OOS but I'm gonna change that.
yo ... son ... definitely pick my *** up too lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
alukard u should train wit me, i'll step up ur game 2 notches. i wanna train wit u n get that ike to an insane level. keitaro u need to come thru to a weekly so after we can hit up a bar n get our drink on

D1

SATS was definitely mad OD fun...

Propz to Jman/Eggm/Reno splittin first in Melee singles.

Propz to Snake+Shadow for beastin in teams and splittin w/ us in grand finals.

Propz to my boy Jman tearin up winners bracket while I came back from the grave in losers and split w/ my ninja in the end of Brawl singles.

I'm mad proud of Jman ^_^ thats my brother! XD Campers fo' life CUZ!

Btw propz to...Dire for tieing first w/ Bum @ the weekly and propz to whoever sent me to losers @ the weekly gettin third wasn't easy.

Talking about not easy.

I definitely had the hardest bracket in SATS...and still came back to tie first w/ Jman get at me.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thatz good stuff n el i heard things about u. also i would wanna team wit keitaro. inui i would team wit also, but he be on the nyc thread talkin mad crap n thatz annoyin. if we team he would throw my game off. i'm willing to train wit anyone period.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
bum we deff playing this week ^_^

and d1 it was so funny we talked about it i told u i have been camping every1 then i told u to do the same and we won ^_^

Keitaro

thatz good stuff n el i heard things about u. also i would wanna team wit keitaro. inui i would team wit also, but he be on the nyc thread talkin mad crap n thatz annoyin. if we team he would throw my game off. i'm willing to train wit anyone period.
lol, I'll come to an NYC weekly one day before the summer's over. But yeah, EL and Inui have better teams experience than myself so I'd rather you team with any of them before me.

And try to figure out who you're teaming with for Xesticle cause I'm making sure you make it there dude :bee:

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo sc 4 is the game right there. i'm gonna start doin sumthin in web2zone. ask for donations for better equipment so i can throw more game tournaments n we are tryin to get sponsors back

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
BUM Also ask if the AC can be raised much higher.. to like the point of freezing lol.. because certain people just don't understand and continue to shower the basement of Web2Zone in their awful aroma. Either that or just go around and the people who reek should just get kicked out before perfumating the entire room =/

It'll be much easier for the people that actually care to smell good =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i'm saying tho ... cuz its not just the people its really hot there ... and people sweat ... like last weekly i was sweating like crazy and i showered ... if i was a heavier set dude i would have probably been stinking it up ... its the heat as well =\

soul ark

Smash Ace
i do wish people did care about themselves at one point it smelled like a bunch of gassy homeless people took there socks off.

hey bum can i get this special training too

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo me n homalon just finish playing online. mad fun matches. if ya play homalon tell him to pick link, i guranteed u when that armor comes off, u gonna die laughing. my combos are beast

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
We Got A Venue Going To Check It Out Tomorrow =d

Tourney Will Be

Melee Singles/doubles
Brawl Singles/doubles
Sc4

Venue Is In C.i Brooklyn Easy To Get Too

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"d totally go to the charity tournament and support melee as long as its on saturday/sunday with nothing else going on melee wise closer. :) I"m going to 3-0 jman too.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
bum id love to practice sc4 with ya maybe ill actually learn sumthing against someone who can actually play the game

i got 360 i dunno what ya play it on

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Yooo. brawl hates Rockin. He fell THROUGH Pokemon Stadium on his last stock...

he then decided to use a character that takes skill...

j/k

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Looking for someone to come along tomorrow to see the venue its in Brooklyn so if you wanna come along msg me on aim

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
O_o

When you do that I want your autograph. I'm serious...

Top Bottom