• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
Haha I got greedy and paid for it, I didnt see that dark dive coming and was mashing the **** out of aether, my fault for fast falling. If you get some replays you want up alu lemme know and ill transfer them to my SD and cap em for you by mid-week the following week and send them to you or UL them for you, I gotta cap a replay of NL's zelda where he rocks out some ridiculous double front air.
YEA-YUHZ ... i'm dying to put some vids up ... its fun watching my ******** mindgames ... i think i play solely on tricksies and mindfu*cking lol ... but i will take u up on that offer my friend =]]]

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Ight well im leaving in about 15-30 Min to head to Coney Island if you want to come you need to call me asap..

Double post
ALL DAI!

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Ok, after losing in ranked about 30 times, I think I have learned Lizardman and now LOVE THAT GUY (no homo) Im now consistantly beating people in ranked usually 3-0 or 3-1. He definetly got buffed and that makes me happy for staying true to one of my mains from SC3 : D

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
LOL @ everyone trying to become pro at SC4

This amuses me....
Thank you!! omg , smash thread guys ~_~ hate to burst you bubble. And even so, somebody is gonna figure something out with watever character and then every bodys gonna be like "OMG. this character is high tier, no this character is high tier, that character is high tier. tier, tier, tier, tier, TIER!! STFU the game just came out. it reminds me of brawl how everyone was trying to make assumptions and bam! Meta Knight says, im gonna spread my wings for the whole world to see.

P.S. Hilde is a charge character and i heard Star Wars characters are banned.

D1

Banned via Administration
T__T seems like since my parents are being gay about internet bills and such...

...I'm gonna hafta start paying for my own internetz so I can play online and go online and online online T__T.

Anyways, gl @ Esticle NY don't be scurred.

Just remember..

...4TH OF JULY MA D00!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Has anyone ever told D1 how amazing he is?

Now I ain't meatriding or none of that, but when those defunct NYC Weeklies awards were going on D1 was like... far and away favorite for Mr. NYC.

D1's the man.

D1

Banned via Administration
Aww shucks ^_^.

Thats that meatridin LMAO j/k.

I hate going to friend's houses and using their pcs to go on the boards -_-.

But yeah thanks ^_^.

Falco all dai ?_?

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
*** up NlGGAS!!!! My mindgames are just tooo great lol.
The smash community sucks now tho. It doesnt have that exciting feel I once sensed back a year or 2.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
hey d1 online kiliks are mad silly
they jsut camp with there long *** sticks and spam moves when im raphael
then i go astaroth..... and its all over

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Warrior Knight

*** up NlGGAS!!!! My mindgames are just tooo great lol.
The smash community sucks now tho. It doesnt have that exciting feel I once sensed back a year or 2.
Warrior Knight! Come to one weekly and enter singles. I want to see if you still got it.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Seriously. Fucck NY vs NJ.

Let's just buy M2K and Spamer and Brandon some Chinatown bus tickets, fill up the other spots with NYC's top seven and shut them up.

Besides, all the ROB mains are down there. They talk alot of **** (even though I love the ROB boards) and they need to COOL THEIR JETS!

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
jayo uhh i need 2 things from you..

your cell number cause i lost my phone

same with you jtails i need your number again..

and number 2. are we teaming this week Jayoyea?

=]

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
NY+NJ Line up!

Seriously. Fucck NY vs NJ.

Let's just buy M2K and Spamer and Brandon some Chinatown bus tickets, fill up the other spots with NYC's top seven and shut them up.

Besides, all the ROB mains are down there. They talk alot of **** (even though I love the ROB boards) and they need to COOL THEIR JETS!
Yo!!!! I say. M2K, Spamer, Brandon, Bum, D1, NL, Dire who else?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
diem doesnt care about the game and spam will never go outta state for brawl. i played some of the robs there and well..............yea. 'Meanwhile.....NinjaLink does double fair with Zelda. Is this the new NinjaLink combo. Find out next week on HABS SIG!!!!!!........and Rockin Today!'

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
My bad, lol.

Noooo

No more of this top ten list crap.

Plzzzz
Whoops! My apologies, HAB. I forgot that some of the NYC players cry when they are not part of top ten. It also slipped my mind that there are many players that stay local (There is nothing wrong with that). Only in the smash community.

Jay0yeah

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
It's not for me, Mista Jay OHGNOES!!!

It's for everyone else. It becomes a self-meatriding contest and people get tight when they can't find people who want them on the list.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Jesus!

Mad boring. I wanna be back in NYC. As like... Smash Suit apprentice on loan from DGZ during tournies which I won't partake in.
I am not a Smash Suit any more damit. O_O whoops there goes the leak, lol. ::Flushes the toilet and walks away with paper on his sneakers. (IN AMERICA!!)

Top Bottom