• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I think Brawl sucks.

dmbrandon used to love Brawl and only now thinks it sucks.
Why do you still come to this thread?

You haven't died or something?

No one here likes you and your mad annoying so just stop go play a game ya like or something please.

just seeing your ****ty avatar and annoyingly long name irritates me
AND STOP READING THIS AND /Quit already.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
CF sucks.

Bum winning with him just shows the huge gap in skill between him and whoever he used CF to beat. That and his opponent probably didn't know how to fight CF at all because no one plays him in tourney.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why do you still come to this thread?

You haven't died or something?

No one here likes you and your mad annoying so just stop go play a game ya like or something please.

just seeing your ****ty avatar and annoyingly long name irritates me
AND STOP READING THIS AND /Quit already.
Dude its cool, If you seen my Post to him, I already crushed him. He knows it and everyone else. inui is weak sauce.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
CF sucks.

Bum winning with him just shows the huge gap in skill between him and whoever he used CF to beat. That and his opponent probably didn't know how to fight CF at all because no one plays him in tourney.
Um kid, i'm pretty sure Dire can handle himself...
considering hes in a pretty good crew btw
are you still here also??
when are you following Inu and just leaving?

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Messiano: Kid? Who the **** are you guy?

Oh I get it. You see that my location is NJ so you lump me in with Inui. Cut the **** ok? I havent disrespected anyone in this thread..yet..but your post annoyed me.

I'll post in any thread I **** well plz and if Dire did lose to CF that confirms that he probably didn't know the match-up that well since G&W >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CF BY FAR!

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea lol ive heard dire is preeety beast. so it wouldnt be the difference in skill, or the fact that they cant handle CF.

just because people don't play a char in tourney doesn't mean they aren't good. people just don't like to put in the work for their characters and resort to easy spamtastic top tiers.

people dont use certain characters cause they are scared to take a risk/lose.

xNecrox

Smash Cadet
yea lol ive heard dire is preeety beast. so it wouldnt be the difference in skill, or the fact that they cant handle CF.

just because people don't play a char in tourney doesn't mean they aren't good. people just don't like to put in the work for their characters and resort to easy spamtastic top tiers.

people dont use certain characters cause they are scared to take a risk/lose.
good games J-Tails its ANTi that ness was to beastly lol keep it up and ggs to everyone else i played

BlkSheep642

Smash Apprentice
WEB2ZONE NEEDS AN AC. I swear it was sooooo hot

Shout-outs

Mop: good sets hope we can play again

Crimson: good sets and next time corneria+marth+dtilt = autowin

D1: my god. Your falco is as good as I thought next time I should go marth once I learn the match-up.

monk: good set and maybe I'll start learning how to play dedede >.>

Special shout-outs:

Hab: we miss you yo. O:!

W2Z: GET AN AC.
nothing for effort?? T-T lol my first weekly

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
No CF is bad. No good pokes, low priority, slow killing moves, bad grab range, mediocre aerials, bad special moves.

He has his old Melee weaknesses and new ones. He might not be the worst, but he isn't good. Low tier material. Just cuz he is low tier doesn't mean he can't win. It means he can't afford to mess up and he has to be used alot smarter and the player must work harder.

Bum however being so **** good, was able to take CF and win. So good **** to him.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea true. which brings back to the point that people dont usually use him, cause they dont wanna put in the work.

but yea bum is really good =]

just seems like everyone jumps on the bandwagon with these "top tiers"

Anti yea good matches. ill see you around in a while. prolly september or late august..
im still workin on my Ness =D

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Munk here, It's shoutout time:

Chaos: fun matches, no need to pick up Dedede just learn to abuse the hell out of my predicable up-b and it's horrid startup lag

Shadow: Your meta is beast but I think baiting you into the beam on Halberd was the best play I EVER made

Grape: You did good man, you just need to practice more

Shinigami: Sorry I didn't money match you after the win. I don't have a job, and i come from jersey to play i don't have money to spare, and how are you trying to call "no timer" johns when your the one stalling the match on the edge?

Bum: Owning it up as always and winning winner's bracket with C Falcon? Your just TOO GOOD!

Godot and Blackanese in teams: Those were some crazy friendlies but don't sandbag Umbra and I anymore

To anyone else I played i'm sorry i'm barely awake as I type this but good games all around.

Hax

Smash Champion
shadow i'm sososososososososososososo sorry i'm terrible at this game.. that last match was all my fault

jtails how'd that MM with bum go? i wish i could've watched

artie what happened to our ditto!?!? :(

jesus when we team you're going dedede

linguini.. definitely a mad cool guy, i'm coming to florida this summer so i'll see you there :)

bum - will u be my corona and lime? lmao jk

NL - idk if you meant to do that gimp but if you did.. good ****

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
A fun day all around, thanks to everyone I played and the conversations I got out of it. shdw royally stomping me really set in stone that I just need to start on my secondaries. Regardless of what I have to work on as an ike player, eventually I will get to the point that no amount of practice will improve it (though I'm still a far way off). Steiner's win on me on FD is definitely getting uploaded though, I got so robbed, fun matches and a good way to go out though.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
emblem lord is cool he complemented my avatar so leave him alone :)

i hate shout outs........

crismas. - good match i know the MK vs peach isnt that great of a match up...

jtails - good match

mask - good match too, you need a new controller one with a working c stick...

bum - i almost got you this time. maybe next time i dont care if you were sandbaggin or not.

snake & alukard - good talking with ya and good match.

shadow - playing you in mk dittos is mad fun which i didnt think was possible.

Reno - for coming mad late

d1 - you look sexy with that bandaid on

blacknese - ...

jayo - for talkin SC4 with me

**** shout outs...

Alukard

Smash Hero
IKE IS TOOOOO GOOD! ...

i had fun ... i definitely wish i got at least 3rd tho -____-' ... its sooo dam hard with ****ing ike

ah well mayb 2-3 weeks from now =) see ya whenever i sho up =)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
IKE IS TOOOOO GOOD! ...

i had fun ... i definitely wish i got at least 3rd tho -____-' ... its sooo dam hard with ****ing ike

ah well mayb 2-3 weeks from now =) see ya whenever i sho up =)
You'll get no sympathy from me.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Rockin I know they have an AC on the stair way that was turned off near the end. And they need more then just that if that's all they have.(not sure if they have more) or at least put some fans in the back lol.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
shadow i'm sososososososososososososo sorry i'm terrible at this game.. that last match was all my fault

jtails how'd that MM with bum go? i wish i could've watched

artie what happened to our ditto!?!? :(

jesus when we team you're going dedede

linguini.. definitely a mad cool guy, i'm coming to florida this summer so i'll see you there :)

bum - will u be my corona and lime? lmao jk

NL - idk if you meant to do that gimp but if you did.. good ****
ill try to be there next week i really had to go :urg:
i even told you i had to be out.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs....... hmmmm

Floss, gg's, Olimar is mad hard to fight, his moves are mad confusing, to me f b, f smash, and grab all look the same.

Starzonedge, gg's, kinda, got ***** but good talking RE with you, and w/e I'll use Sheva if we gotta team in RE5

Rookie187 (I believe), gg's, matches where mad intense. I haven't played many Fox's yet, but your was one of the best I've played.

KD, gg's, Lucario is dangerous. kept getting killed when I had u in kill range due to Lucarios get stronger as i get hurt thing.

gg's in friendlies with YRB, Falcons pretty beast lol, Mop, ur Yoshi is mad beast and props for using Yoshi, Silven, you make Ike seem some what like he is in FE9/10 if only he could throw out those blade beams Ragnell is capable of, Luck, got better than last time I vsed u but I think im gonna John and not playin as well after having a slight advantage and then losing by running into and Fsmash and losing it all but yea fun playin with u man, and Leo, "Zelda vs Ganon, IN SPACE!!!" Hope you start comin back to weeklies again soon, gonna miss that head shake and Baby Falco.

In teams

GG's to D1 and Leo for just general fun of stuff. I dont think I should play at Luigi's mansion in teams anymore : D

Pride and Linguini, Props for using Yoshi to you too Pride, and Linguini all the way from Florida nice I had a chance to fight you.

Snake and Alucard, like D1 and Leo fun fighting you guys in general, and Pokemon Stadium 1 def hates me now lol, Def the first case of Camera Johns in NYC Brawl.

Then Shoutouts to all the others I converse with, Godot, Reno, Wild, Glick, Jayo, Alex, Bum, Blackanese, Shadow, Jman, Hax, Messiano, Jumpman, Ninjalink, and if I forgot anyone, then I forgot : D

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Good games to those I fought in tourney, Alukard for manning up with Ike, and to Bum for getting saucy with different characters, a skillful display.

Yet to those ranking on me for losing to captain falcon, no malice but perhaps if you would have seen the match and the types of deaths that occured there, then it's not a big deal losing to any character actually.

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
IF ANYONE FOUND ANY CAR KEYS IN THE BASEMENT LAST NITE PLEASE NOTIFY ME, I THINK I PROB LOST THEM IN ONE OF THE BLACK DEEP SEATING CHAIRS, prob fell out of my pocket.

ITS 3 KEYS ON A RING, AND 1 OF THEM HAS A BLACK PLASTIC BOTTOM ON IT.

soul ark

Smash Ace
i love shout outs it makes me feel like a real person

NL: i didn't fight you but watching your matches made my head hurt

D1: i wish we played on better circumstances but you would have won any way i'll get you next week or the week after

Nite: great diddy i think i wound up doing more banana combos than you good stuff though

Crimson: ... you play well for someone who doesn't have brawl at home i hope you get it fixed so we can have a better match you shouldn't have gotten as far as you did

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
IF ANYONE FOUND ANY CAR KEYS IN THE BASEMENT LAST NITE PLEASE NOTIFY ME, I THINK I PROB LOST THEM IN ONE OF THE BLACK DEEP SEATING CHAIRS, prob fell out of my pocket.

ITS 3 KEYS ON A RING, AND 1 OF THEM HAS A BLACK PLASTIC BOTTOM ON IT.
yeah i seen keys in the middle tv, i was asking some heads who's keys it was before i dropped out of the weekly. but it had a #1 on it and a domino attached. idunno if that was urs

Top Bottom