• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm mad 360 doesn't have darth vader. omg i REALLY wanted to play with him =(

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yo, like totally.. definitely.. ... ****.. definitely..

-_-'

dude like.. im beasting so hard in brawl right now.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
can somebody give me pricing information on the different xbox 360 versions out there? and also what disk space there is on each? i'm just really confused right now what with the price drops and name changes and new versions and street dates...as of now, i know that if you get the core, you need to pay for a hard drive seperately, and that's it

I play Kilik, because he's awesome, and my friends don't know that hitting down makes them sidestep (shhh).

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
IMPORTANT: I'm looking for someone to house me on this Friday night so that I could go to both the NYC weekly and Chibo's tournament in NJ the next day. If you need a ride to/from Chibo's and are interested, I'll have room in my car.

Please contact me ASAP if you are able to house. :)

Hax

Smash Champion
LMFAO raymond

so thats why we're such great friends =] jk no homo lol

soul ark

Smash Ace
to HaB ivys chain is wrapped up for some reason and as a result most of her older combos dont flow like they used to and yoda is broken but unlike meta knight there is someone who can regulate... kilik im soo serious my bro cant touch me

D1

Banned via Administration
Most Highs and Low Throws Naturally Whiff on Yoda he's pretty much stupid.

In other news, get at my deteriorating Brawl skills due to me playing SC4 only from morning till night LMAO!

(reserved pre-weekly bad placing johns)

Get it for PS3 YRB! Fvck errbody else!!! XD

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
SC4 just came out...it's in that hype stage. After a few weeks the differentiation between the hardcore fanatics and the posers (aka "I'm just playing sc4 because everyone else is playing it") will be pretty vast.

I'm sure it will be like this when Street Fighter 4 comes out too.....

This is just one of the many reasons people are generally stupid ^_^

Also...Ebgames/Gamestop sucks. Seriously I don't know why people bother buying games there anymore...they're so horrible...at everything.

Another random thing....

How come 90% of Radioshack employees don't know what the FVCK they're talking about....I mean I go in the store and ask about "y splitters" aka "y adapters" and they were just baffled.... So then I try explaining something to them and I offer to test something else with their cables and some random employee comes out of nowhere trying to use big words sounding all stupid and **** trying to own me since he wanted to get in a knowledge fight. He didn't make any sense at all and then tells me to buy it, try it at home and come back if it didn't work, when I could simply (in less than a minute) test it right then and there....

I mean dam, I wonder what their position requirements are..

*imagines*

Manager: ..."hey do you know what a tv is?"
Stupid Employee: "Yes"
Manager: "You're hired"

soul ark

Smash Ace
wow thats pretty cold but i guess it's true it sucks when you know more about the stuff that a store is selling than the actual store

it's even worse when there motto is "you've got questions were got answers"

but i digress im 10 seconds from prying this 12 year old off my 360 so i can get some sleep im getting tired of it and i've only played the game for 2 seconds until i beat him and he need to play and get better. sigh

with that said mm anyone for sc4

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
SC4 just came out...it's in that hype stage. After a few weeks the differentiation between the hardcore fanatics and the posers (aka "I'm just playing sc4 because everyone else is playing it") will be pretty vast.

I'm sure it will be like this when Street Fighter 4 comes out too.....

This is just one of the many reasons people are generally stupid ^_^

Also...Ebgames/Gamestop sucks. Seriously I don't know why people bother buying games there anymore...they're so horrible...at everything.

Another random thing....

How come 90% of Radioshack employees don't know what the FVCK they're talking about....I mean I go in the store and ask about "y splitters" aka "y adapters" and they were just baffled.... So then I try explaining something to them and I offer to test something else with their cables and some random employee comes out of nowhere trying to use big words sounding all stupid and **** trying to own me since he wanted to get in a knowledge fight. He didn't make any sense at all and then tells me to buy it, try it at home and come back if it didn't work, when I could simply (in less than a minute) test it right then and there....

I mean dam, I wonder what their position requirements are..

*imagines*

Manager: ..."hey do you know what a tv is?"
Stupid Employee: "Yes"
Manager: "You're hired"
its funny that ur right. They actually dont hire u if u kno stuff..... its stupid.

off to bed

Top Bottom