• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
here are the results, first time doin this so deal wit me fellas. i was happy people respected me and for as many people that was there, the weekly went well. jay0yea thx for helpin out.

1. bum - grand finals
1. nl/ninjalink - losers finals
3. hax - free entry next week
4. snake - top page/ upper column
5. mask - top page/upper column
5. d1 - lower page/lower column
7. shadow - top page/upper column
7. jman/jesus - lower page/lower column
11. ksizzle - top page/upper top
11. starz - top page/lower bottom
11. vanz - lower page/ upper top
11. dark peach - lower page/lower bottom
15. tier - top page/upper top
15. vinny - top page/ lower bottom
15. jay0yea - lower page/upper top
15. godot - lower page/lower bottom
23. ron - top page/upper top
23. roulere - top page/upper mid
23. c4 - top page/lower mid
23. jtails - top page/lower bottom
23. shinigami - lower page/ upper top
23. homalon - lower page/ upper mid
23. basic sausage/leo - lower page/lower mid
23. jew2king - lower page/lower bottom
31. alex - top page/upper top
31. glick - top page/upper mid
31. reno - top page/lower mid
31. crimas - top page/lower bottom
31. khanti - lower page/upper top
31. dylan - lower page/upper mid
31. shinmoo - lower page/ lower mid
31. bye - lower page/lower bottom
47. anti - top page/upper top
47. silven - top page/upper top mid
47. j.g - top page/upper lower mid
47. alukard - top page/upper bottom
47. cable - top page/lower top
47. luck - top page/lower top mid
47. the fred - top page/lower bottom mid
47. kefke - top page/lower bottom
47. chaos - lower page/upper top
47. orion - lower page/upper mid
47. crimson - lower page/upper lower mid
47. kurt kip - lower page/upper bottom
47. tipman - lower page/lower top
47. cheese - lower page/lower top mid
47. kwis - lower page/lower bottom mid
47. yrb - lower page/lower bottom
60. knightmare - top page/upper top
60. holychef - top page/upper mid
60. messi - top page/upper bottom
60. afk - top page/lower top
60. patsie - top page/lower mid
60. king - top page/lower bottom
60. rockin - lower page/upper top
60. zero - lower page/upper mid
60. loki - lower page/upper bottom
60. ark - lower page/lower top
60. j.p - lower page/lower mid
60. j. mask? - lower page/lower bottom

these are the results. nyc weeklys are 40 plus every friday and keeping strong. for everyone that came thx for coming and keep on training to push yourself beyond your limits. everyone wants to train don't be scare to contact me and ask. i'm not free everytime, but usually mondays and tuesdays i am. oni163 is my screen name and if u need advice about the game or anything else, feel free to talk to me.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Lol, Bum, just wondering, why not do the brackets with a laptop or something through TiO? It'd make **** easier on you guys while you're running it.

other than that, good ****, I had fun at both of the weeklies I've gone to (Let us have a static melee setupppppppp)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
There You Go Bum Stand By Your Man Lol

ok Inui I Would Pay For Ur Ticket One Way For U To Show Me That. Cause Even If A Character Has An Advantage It's On The Person Controlling The Character. Just Cause Millions Of People Play As Fox In Melee, Was They On M2k Level? Whatever Dk U Play Wasn't My Dk I Assure You Of That. You Wanna State Things Ok

Dk Down Tilt Is Fast And Can Make U Trip Early Percentage
Dk Can Edgeguard Ddd Extremely Good
Dk Back Air Is Longer And Stronger Than Ddd
How Did U Just Said Ddd Can Spam Donkey Kong Lmaooooo Dude, In This Game Perfect Shield Is To Good. Anyone Not Only Dk Can Go Though Spamming
Dk Has Greatttttttttttttttt Defense And Crazy Horizontal Comeback
Dk Is Alot Faster Than Ddd
Dk Kills Fast Even Ddd Can't Survive A Down Smash At A High Percentage

Are You Free 2day? If U Free Like I Said I'll Pay For Your Ticket One Way To Show You That Your Not A Machine And Humans Make Errors. Keitaro Told Me Like 2 Months Ago You Wanted 2nd Place Cause You Felt U Was Better Than Spammer And Now Spammer Is The Best? Dude This Is The Last Time I Will Even Post Here Cause I'm About To Train In Soul Calibur 4. My Screen Name On Aim Is Oni163. If U Wanna Come N Prove Me Wrong And I Will Even Let U Infinite Chain Me Which I Don't Know If People Allow That In Tournaments Or Not, But In Ny It's Not Allow Cause Even [not A Joke Either] My Cousin Who Never Plays Smash Did It On His 8th Try And Did 10 In A Row Lol. If U Wanna Keep Thinkin Ur A Calculator So Be It, But Realize The World Your In My Friend.

**** All The Bull**** Inui My Sonic Vs Your Marth 10 Bucks Best Of 5 How About It Pusssssssssssssy I Will Show U New York Uniquijofafklfgaklkjlfneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss

And That U Can Have M2k Save You Afterwards And Lend You Another 10 After You Lose To Play Me Again Then Just Before You Lose 10 Again You Can Sub Him In For You, Sound Fair?

GOTTEN LOVE BRAWL AND HOW WACK PPL IN MELEE COME HERE WIN A FEW MATCHES THEY ARE GODS NOW LOL. REMEMBER BOYZ AND GIRLS DONT COUNT CHICKENS B4 THEY HATCH. PPL JUST CARE ABOUT THE NOW BUT DONT WORRY ABOUT THE FUTURE.

KEEP IT UP PPL LOL

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wes, I need some Sonic experience, can I play you @ the next weekly I'm at in some friendlies?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont know that much about how brackets are read, But If I heard correctly about how its done. There is no 11th oe 15th. It is usually:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
5:
7:
7:
9:
9:
9:
9:
13:
13:
13:
13:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
17:
25:
25:
25:
25:
25:
25:
25:
25:

Dont know what comes in after that.

-__-

Smash Ace
inui we never played... im not sure if u said u beat me in tourny but idk who u were directing that statement to...

Rawr my posts are cool ^^

only cuz bum no want smart post ^^ :D

Inui all day O.O

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will be coming up from Florida to NY from August 6-11, and I'd like to enter a tournament somewhere in New York. Is this going to be happening on August 8th?

-__-

Smash Ace
I will be coming up from Florida to NY from August 6-11, and I'd like to enter a tournament somewhere in New York. Is this going to be happening on August 8th?
its called a weekly sir so no it will happen :p

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Yea man nice job guys holdin the tournament and all. Oh and BUUUMMM!! do u know if the manager liked my photo montage?........................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................(probably by now a dog walked in and ate it and left the store). LOL XD

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Shinigami: That Pee Wee Hermin guy is scary O_o' LOL

LOL @ the cosplay pics. Nice pics.

Steiner!! Your photo montage was really good. I hope they buy it off you. You did some serious work man.

RENO I LOVE YOU!!!!! LOLLLL

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Alright great, I'll bring my camera and see what I can pick up. It would be a pretty good glimpse of how the weeklies are for those out of staters who know nothing about New York and it's antics ^_^.

And LMAO @ Hab mentioning the JG Wentworth commercial. Pretty random there.

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
red, the green circles on the characters face look out of place, maybe need to look darker, but the red ones look cool. Also, the dark green doesn't look good combined with the black suit and white background. Also, the lighter colored green letter border looks weird while the lighter colored red letter border looks natural.
Red

to make red look better, have the letters fade from a darker red at the R (the current shade would be fine) to a slightly lighter shade of red (like 2-3 shades lighter than the current) at the O.
Also, might want to add a little yellow to the smaller letters (E and O) to mix things up a bit, and then do the same to like every third strand of hair on the little character(but only do this if you add the yellow tint to E and O)
Also, might want to try (it can be hard to do) to remove the black background from between the characters' legs and maybe make them a little thinner. then maybe move the characters' eyes up and make the character's face overall taller.

No problem in advance (I'm so modest)

On a completely different and also unrelated to OP note, did you guys see the AiB T-shirt winners and such? here's the submission thread; http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=11266 . I think that if you you had a silhouette of Ike standing with F-smash charging, with Craptain Failcon tripping in Ike's direction, against a white background, then underneath the text "No Johns" it would have been perfect. Somebody there submitted something similar but it wasn't exact silhouettes so it looked funky and didn't win.

Hax

Smash Champion
LMAO cris!! dire did that to me in tournament too lol, my competitive spirit died that day :(

Hax

Smash Champion
leo u illegal immigrant whoever was hosting the hax combo thing exceeded their bandwidth :(

Top Bottom