• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL AllIsBrawl is too good. This happened to me as I tried to register for the site LOL.

Are you the Super Smash Bros. Melee professional who goes by the name "D1"? If so, please send an e-mail to nealdt@gmail.com so that your account can be turned over to you.

Do not try this if you are not the pro player mentioned. We will find you and make you pay >:). You will have to register a different name.

I love you Nealdt ^_^!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
thx jayo i hope they buy it too.

in other news i saw TDK (The Dark Knight) for the second time. (its that godly)

lol did animecon pass or something those ppl dressing up like smash characters look hilarious, i like the pic with CF with them pink clowns they look likethe joker's minions.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow @ Wes. You weren't even in the conversation and everything is settled.

I'll MM you, though. But not more than a dollar. It's Brawl.

Btw I still <3 Inui despite whatever animosity he may hold towards me and NL and despite w/e johns come forth...cuz I for one will never say anything about what happened game 1 in winners vs. you cuz I live by, "No Johnz." I just take w/e happened to me in winners like a man.
I don't dislike you at all.

I got a gay edgehog at the end because...Brawl. :)

D1

Lmao @ that reason...btw I wish I coulda stayed longer to play some Melee w/ LK T__T. It was his Bday after all.

Btw HAB is made of amazing he needs to come back!

Back to playin SC4 from morning till night.

What's a Brawl?

BUM163

Smash Lord
i will adversite hard for that melee. ya know my skills bring in 40 plus so i'm gonna get it poppin. i need sumone to tell me the mlg rules all of it so i can adversite this precise.

TG[ TRAINING GROUNDS] tomorrow i will bring in my copy of sc4 to web2zone so if anyone is coming i'm just letting ya know. these are the main games i wanna train for.

soul calibur 4
super smash melee
super smash brawl
maybe third strike

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i will adversite hard for that melee. ya know my skills bring in 40 plus so i'm gonna get it poppin. i need sumone to tell me the mlg rules all of it so i can adversite this precise.

TG[ TRAINING GROUNDS] tomorrow i will bring in my copy of sc4 to web2zone so if anyone is coming i'm just letting ya know. these are the main games i wanna train for.

soul calibur 4
super smash melee
super smash brawl
DBZ: Ten. 3
Hopefully I can make it. ^^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol did animecon pass or something those ppl dressing up like smash characters look hilarious, i like the pic with CF with them pink clowns they look likethe joker's minions.
haha nah, I was looking on cosplay.com for no reason @ smash characters. And I found those, they were priceless XD but there IS an anime con coming up soon, and pictures WILL be posted...there are two smash bros photoshoots ...XD

Melee tourny? I'll do my best to be there. Yay!

soul ark

Smash Ace
sc4 is too good i just have to practice on my festival of the ****ed combo (i only slightly feel bad that d1 and alex use kilik) oh yea and brawl i guess i will go to training grounds... sigh

of course kiliks moves are blured because there too hardcore

D1

Don't worry Soul Ark I don't only main Kilik.

I'm also working on my Yun, Sophy, Cervy, and Raphael.

As boring as she is IMO I might repick up Seong-Mina as well...Ivy's too sexy not to re-learn.

And OMG Hilde looks mad fun I must try her out.

This game is so crazy everyday I try to learn a new char and see what htey have to offer.

God...sometimes a day isn't even enough for some of the chars that have many stances and moves and combos and setups to memorize.

I LOVE THIS GAME!

^___^

2008 is Definitely The Year of the Fighters.

And I Love It!!! (Rockin voice)

I don't even think I'm goin to TG Bum...cuz like...the frickin online is so good on SC4 that I don't think I wanna travel out there to Manhattan anymore.

I'm bout to become a frickin hermit and stay home all day!

Fvck y'all n*ggaz!

*Quits TS*

LMAO J/K but yeah I don't even think I'm comin so yeah count me out unless something important changes my mind to go.

soul ark

Smash Ace
oooh so training grounds actually implies training i could have been great all this time and to think i was just training with friends

also my mains are
kilik, astoroth, mitsurugi,

i think i might pick up the apprentice he's just sooo awesome

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I loved using Ivy in SC2 and SC3, but moreso in SC2, when she was super broken. How is she in SC4?

I'm just tight that they ****ed up her outfits so much. She's basically wearing a few pieces of string from what I've seen. I mean it basically looks like my Knuckles hat has more square-yardage of fabric than everything she's wearing from the knees up.

No homo, though.

Hax

Smash Champion
yoo linguini i'll accept your challenge ma dude. i heard you play ganon. this should be fun, lol :)

i still don't have SC4 =P

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I loved using Ivy in SC2 and SC3, but moreso in SC2, when she was super broken. How is she in SC4?

I'm just tight that they ****ed up her outfits so much. She's basically wearing a few pieces of string from what I've seen. I mean it basically looks like my Knuckles hat has more square-yardage of fabric than everything she's wearing from the knees up.

No homo, though.
How can it be homo if you're talking about a woman? XD

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Crismas if ur goin to Otakon be on the lookout for kinnikuman nesei on DVD. Get it only if they have the following: ALL EPISODES (1-77 i think), English Dubbed, Not Boot Leg. Bring it to a weekly and i'll buy it on the spot. thx and happy hunting XD

Top Bottom