• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

forward

Smash Champion
Pc sheik and falco ditto MM? how about my falco vs ur ganon. my sheik vs ur ganon. my sheik vs your link. my falco vs your link. my falco vs your mario. my sheik vs your mario.

We'll discuss more later but these will all be happening for 10 bucks

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOL forward Fux u stop being a bully and picking on my weaker characters :cry: i'll do a sheik ditto for $5 no CGing, falco ditto $5 ,i'll also do these if your down :psycho: fox ditto, your falco vs my fox, your fox vs my marth, your fox vs my sheik, your falco vs my marth, your sheik vs my peach?

and yeah i play ragnarok =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I will not be going to any tournies for I wanna save up for the KF.so I will not be at the weeklies. KF and DA's In stead im gonna be training at home, with Imperial Era and with the help of a friend of mine that all Peach players love:)Vanz and a few others know.

If there is anywhere that people are playing, wether its at someones hows and all and need a nother player to add to the fun. I would not mind going with who ever wants me to play with them. I dont care what borough its in. Im willing to travel. traveling around N.Y is no problem for me at all. Just PM me or get to me through aim and I'll go to peoples houses if they want me to play with them. wetheres its with plezey, Jaman and his friends, w/e. dont matter to me. you know how to reach me.

May a new Dark.Pch (once again) be shown to you all. and if ya egar to see, look me up on youtube. I have like new vids up every three to 4 days :p

Well if I dont see any of you by the time the KF tourny hits. Have fun at the weeklies and rep in. I'll try to be a part of that when im ready :p

laterz all.......

People have seem to have missed my post since they keep asking me if Im going to the weeklly No im not going to anymore before the KF tourny. read why here. Thats all, laterz

thx

Smash Ace
i was going to this but instead i bought super paper mario O.O but i have three dollars left so im gonna see if i could go i mean pc =D and well it would be nice to freaking go and enter since well i havenmt entered in such a long time I CANCLED MY PLANS TO GO TO THIS -_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
VaNz Speaking..

Wanting to rub PC's arm?? who says that?!?!.. LoLz

you guys are pweirdos

yes, i say pweirdos :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you guys read my post in the weekly thread, I wont go to them anymore till after the KF tourny, I want to go, but I want to also save up money for it, so I can eat and etc. and I wanna enter both doubles and singles. for doubles I may have a "speical" partner if all goes well. you'll see.....

So thoses who are gonna enter today From Imperial Era, good luck. I'll cheer you guys on from here. You 2 JC. Focus on your match up and learn how to deal with them. not all characters you can fight the same. you may need to camp, or be a tank.let them come to you, dont rush. what ever the match calls for. And dont get nervous, relax in your matches. You be suprised how beast one can play in a tourny if you can relax. Now go and let it be known!

**JC-Remember what I told you to do against Marth if you have to fight one. it makes it so much easier. do it and you'll be fine. trust me you have what it takes. Now show them how much female Peaches own!

Good luck to you all.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Not good.....you said you quit smash so you can gain attention? *_* LOLOLZ

But anyway, my point is....

You can't quit smash[FACT] it always calls you back and you can't resist.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow foward is a savage >_> ... why did i have to play beast people sooo early lol ... well then ... hopefully at the next one i can do much better =\

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i didnt do it for attention, the thought did cross my mind n i was going to but as some1 mentioned it does call u back which is y i showed up friday lol

Y DOES SMASH DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok random question, When is the next FC or other major tourny gonna happen and where? I have been getting alot of comments about my Peach from around here, and in others places like youtube. and one of them was I have to go to these tournies. I have no idea how long I would last in these types of tournies, since I never been to one before. But many people have my back on this one, even my Gielfriend, so I think its time I finally went for semi pro.I think im ready now, since I work hard at smash for hours and etc....this is the level I never thought I see. Now I will use all that I have learn and was taught for this.

Ok excuse the lil life story........ha ha ha ha ha!!!! But seriously, when is the next FC or any other big tourny?

sonicam

Smash Rookie
I have a question. You guys say that you're biweekly, does that mean you are holding tournaments twice every week? If so, what days besides Friday night? Sorry, I'm a noob with terminology. :/

sonicam

Smash Rookie
Ah, ok, thanx. I'm quite interested in attending, but unfortunately my partner has work until 6:30 on Fridays so teams might be out of the question. Is it alright to spectate and play casual?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
great weekly guys I had a crap load of fun....It was def hot and amazing that Friday and I wanna give props to Zro and Blackenese for doing well....KF for repping Teams hardcore and having great success and especially my boy Dj for getting random ppl and still doing well lol

You guys know the deal if u want to come to casual Friday your all welcome when there aren't weeklies but if anything I will see you all in 2 weeks.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Ah, ok, thanx. I'm quite interested in attending, but unfortunately my partner has work until 6:30 on Fridays so teams might be out of the question. Is it alright to spectate and play casual?
yea thats alright. sometimes theres a small spectator fee but its never more than like 3$ lol. also we have a gamers club during the week. so u can come by anytime on weekdays and such to play any game u want and if theres about 8 or more ppl a tournament for that game can be run.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
great weekly guys I had a crap load of fun....It was def hot and amazing that Friday and I wanna give props to Zro and Blackenese for doing well....KF for repping Teams hardcore and having great success and especially my boy Dj for getting random ppl and still doing well lol

You guys know the deal if u want to come to casual Friday your all welcome when there aren't weeklies but if anything I will see you all in 2 weeks.
yay we r finally gettin recongized 4 our skill :grin: i was quite surprized we did so good considering wat teams we faced, but in the end im just happy we did well

sonicam

Smash Rookie
ace marth: Oh, awesome, I think I just might come down sometime this week.

killafox: Oh word? Cool, I'll let my friend know and see if he's game.

Thanx guys.

Top Bottom