• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I was not satisfied with Nyclan the seats are bad so i couldnt even really communicate with my partner when i had 2.And because the t.vs were in theiir little corners it was like my teammate was behind me basically.So yea i think plezey isnt going to nyclan anymore -___- and the venue is 2 small.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I came home at 4 o clock in the morning, and traveled by myself, lost, threw a village of transvestites and things that were not to pleasant. lolz. and i did so0 bad 2day. at least foward tutored me. lol. they should call me foward bc during every match in the tourney, which cost me each match, i FOWARD B'd of the edge at zer0. lmao. yay im foward!

PB&J

Smash Hero
I came home at 4 o clock in the morning, and traveled by myself, lost, threw a village of transvestites and things that were not to pleasant. lolz. and i did so0 bad 2day. at least foward tutored me. lol. they should call me foward bc during every match in the tourney, which cost me each match, i FOWARD B'd of the edge at zer0. lmao. yay im foward!
just practiced the stuff that foward told u to do...ur good..have confidence...thats how i won that match

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol hes talking on how he beat Foward, not me. I neva played him in an accual tourney match (even though we go some sick friendlies.). lol. yes you heard me.

PB&J beat foward. ZOMG. PB&J is top tier from now on. lolz.
thanks for clearing that up...we got to play again soon...and u should of teamed with me

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I am definately going to enter singles this week since I couldn't at smashtality, raarrr.

Cia

das kwl
I thought it was pretty good. At least better than what i thought i'd be. Except for that random guy who was "Boo-ing" us in our match against wes and bum..

that was really un-necessary

Alukard

Smash Hero
I thought it was pretty good. At least better than what i thought i'd be. Except for that random guy who was "Boo-ing" us in our match against wes and bum..

lol thats funny ... but yea we had no one on our side ... even tho it didn't bother me ... it actually surprised me how long he can talk ... also about how someone can talk crap in between matches lol ... like we were on stage selection screen and he was still going on that was funny ... well generic team got 3rd ... pretty good right vanz ^_^

Cia

das kwl
LMFAO!! yaaa!! that's what he called us. "The Generic Top Tier Team" lmfao..

we are definitely entering with that name next time.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch's farewell for a while at the weeklies.

I will not be going to any tournies for I wanna save up for the KF.so I will not be at the weeklies. KF and DA's In stead im gonna be training at home, with Imperial Era and with the help of a friend of mine that all Peach players love:)Vanz and a few others know.

If there is anywhere that people are playing, wether its at someones hows and all and need a nother player to add to the fun. I would not mind going with who ever wants me to play with them. I dont care what borough its in. Im willing to travel. traveling around N.Y is no problem for me at all. Just PM me or get to me through aim and I'll go to peoples houses if they want me to play with them. wetheres its with plezey, Jaman and his friends, w/e. dont matter to me. you know how to reach me.

May a new Dark.Pch (once again) be shown to you all. and if ya egar to see, look me up on youtube. I have like new vids up every three to 4 days :p

Well if I dont see any of you by the time the KF tourny hits. Have fun at the weeklies and rep in. I'll try to be a part of that when im ready :p

laterz all.......

Cia

das kwl
I will not be going to any tournies for I wanna save up for the KF.so I will not be at the weeklies. KF and DA's In stead im gonna be training at home, with Imperial Era and with the help of a friend of mine that all Peach players love:)Vanz and a few others know.

If there is anywhere that people are playing, wether its at someones hows and all and need a nother player to add to the fun. I would not mind going with who ever wants me to play with them. I dont care what borough its in. Im willing to travel. traveling around N.Y is no problem for me at all. Just PM me or get to me through aim and I'll go to peoples houses if they want me to play with them. wetheres its with plezey, Jaman and his friends, w/e. dont matter to me. you know how to reach me.

May a new Dark.Pch (once again) be shown to you all. and if ya egar to see, look me up on youtube. I have like new vids up every three to 4 days :p

Well if I dont see any of you by the time the KF tourny hits. Have fun at the weeklies and rep in. I'll try to be a part of that when im ready :p

laterz all.......
LMFAO.. i bet u'll be there next week

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

probably nyclan ppl being stupid...they hate on me so much HAHA :laugh:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ill most likely be attending the june 8th tourney
Im in the area for vacation and Hiroshi may also be going seeing as by pure coincidence 2 of the best FL smashers are in NY on vacation at the same time.
(joke)

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
actually i liked it alot, but yea other ppl seemed 2 not like it. i cant imagine y tho. (im very serious also im lookin 4 an answer 2 y) lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Results from DA Smash Bi-Weekly 6/1/2007

Teams

smashbrothers
6/1/2007
16-man bracket

1 dire and rafa
2 wes and bum
3 alucard and vanz
4 blaze and jash
5 dj and x
5 hax and jesus
7 oni and venom
7 poop and spam
9 pb&j and max
9 d1 and forward

Singles

Super Smash Brothers Melee
6/1/2007
32-man bracket

1 sean
2 BUM
3 antoine
4 jenson
5 t.bagley
5 rafa
7 dron
7 william
9 dj
9 raymond
9 abel
9 kubuu
13 JESUS
13 azie
13 david
13 j 3
17 compton
17 miles
17 ben milgram
17 vlyusses
17 hayo
17 brandon c
17 JOSE ALmanzar
17 evan h
25 brendan

Never give up
Never surrender

Till next time

SORRY FOR THE WAIT FOR THE RESULTS ME AND TE CREW WAS BUSY AND MY CPU WAS ACTING DUMB, ,BUTANYWAYS THE REASON SOME DIDNT LIKE IT CCAUSE THEY HATE ON DA THATS ALL IF IT WAS THE OTHER VENUE THEY WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING BUT HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THAT ENJOY IT AT THE NEXT ONE DONT SEE Y PPL DIDNT LIKE IT AND U GOT OT PLAY FRIENDLIES UNTIL 4AM .

Zoro

Smash Champion
well, the weeklies here are very competitive, so don't expect easy wins. But you'll have a good time :D
Yeah i understand I play in monthly tournaments down in Orlando with some really good people. The shizwiz, keepspeedn , green mario, i always play around crazy people so I know how competitive it can get. Always have a good time tho thats for sure.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Accually the only thing i dont like about NYclan is therse no room to sit on the floor!!! (i can only play while sittin on the floor) lol. thats just me i do weird **** sometimes they had friendlies till 4 son. das od. and foward. dayum. KF gonna try and beat that? they can do it!
i did notice that u sit on the floor while u play...you still did good though..we need to play soon

Zoro

Smash Champion
O one more question
How long do these tournaments last till?
If it starts at 6 i imagine it goes on really late.

Cia

das kwl
I really don't care where the weeklies are held. As long as we have tvs. cubes, and decent seating, i'm cool. Everyone else should be as well. Some places don't get weeklies. in fact, zoro stated above that FL get's "monthlies." Lolz.. i don't know about u guys, but i need a little more smash than that .

PB&J- Thankz :D

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hahaha weeklies ...I wish man
Florida is a lttle too big to have people driving 1-4 hours every week

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Something that would make both venues better is air conditioning and less non-smash stations. Guitar Hero, Halo, and Wii Sports are fun and all, but can the venue not have one day fully dedicated to Super Smash Bros. Melee? Other than that, I personally prefer NYClan since every t.v. is the same size. Sometimes at web2zone I have to play on some ****ty small t.v. with an RF switch. I'll be teaming once again this Friday with D1. <_< We've patched up our relationship issues regarding CHEATING on me. Just kidding.

Top Bottom