• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Flying fish fried on a faulty but "oh-so-fresh" grill with furious flames of fart.

**** last weekend was bumping maaaaaad BBQs all over the blocks of NYC outta staters GET AT OUR STATE!!!

See everyone @ NYClan this Friday?

DA weekly comin up! Smashtality the day after.

thx

Smash Ace
i forgot how to get to nyc clan...-_- and wats the price 10 bucks or something im like lost as of recent with the the crazy....stufff...im lost

Cia

das kwl
Rawrrrr!! If anyone is going to smashtality and you have room, or know of a way to get there by bus or something. PLZ let me know!! if u got car space, we'll even chip in for GAS!! but we wanna go :D

Despite Alukard and myself randomly crashing into each other at tournaments, we will be team up for the next weekly :D. so GET AT US!! :D

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
umm...why are DA and KF alternating weeklies??? and at different places too....idk if I'm gonna go to the NYCLAN ones they're out of the way...and I still don't get why it changed...I thought KF was "holding down NYC" but I guess DA is too much for em.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
umm...why are DA and KF alternating weeklies??? and at different places too....idk if I'm gonna go to the NYCLAN ones they're out of the way...and I still don't get why it changed...I thought KF was "holding down NYC" but I guess DA is too much for em.
we're doin it for ya. lol at DA being too much for us lol nah. but if u cant go then dont. w/e we try to do diff things to help everyone out and some ppl just dont seem to care.

D1

Yo Ace don't worry about explainin sh** to pplz na'mean. NYClan is WALKING distance from Web2Zone LMAO. Anyways if anyone can transfer to the 1/2 train to Christopher Sheridan stop thats right near where Web2Zone is.

Get at my train directional helping skills.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol I wasn't trying to start beef...just i dont get why it cant just be at the same place....and besides...if I was trying to start beef I'd be helping KF lol THEY WANT THAT CREW BATTLE!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
i'm coming to this and teaming with jman

why couldn't it be at w2z though? it's so much better.

what time does it start? 6:30?

anyone wanna MM?

D1

LMAO @ D1quest I missed all this sh** while playin Smash w/ Forward today.

Anyways yeah if anyone's interested in comin to the weekly tomorrow come thru and get to meet Forward of Falco fame again!

Only @ NYClan folks ^_^.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO @ D1quest I missed all this sh** while playin Smash w/ Forward today.

Anyways yeah if anyone's interested in comin to the weekly tomorrow come thru and get to meet Forward of Falco fame again!

Only @ NYClan folks ^_^.
wow thats mad cool i wish i could go there just to play forward at ny clan... o well im poor have fun guys

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
welcome to the poor mans club Teczero. i literally have 3.75 in change to me name until wednesday....
welcome? ive been in this club for a real long time lol. i should start a crew called poor people crew:( lol where u gotta have no money all day and all year:) jk anyway yea the best i could do is prob spectate or sumthin and i need help jus to do that......

i dunno how i can even play people in this game when i can barely travel:(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Check the posts wes told me to add something concerning the $150 pot bonuses for this friday so everyone please check it and make sure you go to nyclan and we can get the rankings:)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Da Weeklie Registration Starts At Same Time As The Killer Fleets Time Does And The Tounery Starts The Same Time As Always Just Liek The Killer Fleets And Its Going To Start With Teams And Singles Then After That Free Play Or Crew Battles Whom Ever Wants To Crwe Battle Da

So See Everyone There Ppl.

-__-

Smash Ace
hmm i wana get me 1 if dese D1Quest ill buy 3 hell maybe 5 NO 10 RAWR I WANT 10 D1Quest!!!!!! FTW!!!! ur all fat btw...-__-

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
welcome? ive been in this club for a real long time lol. i should start a crew called poor people crew:( lol where u gotta have no money all day and all year:) jk anyway yea the best i could do is prob spectate or sumthin and i need help jus to do that......

i dunno how i can even play people in this game when i can barely travel:(

well win a tourney and ull be able to attend some more and win more. lol. duhhh. u can at least try.

Top Bottom