• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

D1

Banned via Administration
Hoottt****!!!! This weekly is definitely LOOKIN OH SO SEXXYYYYY!

JUST...OH SO SEXY!!!

Just watch out for Cain and Abel Part 3: Stars on Meth

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys I spoke with wes and we settled everything. Stay tune for an announcement once KF and DA all sit down and talk about it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i am coming as well to this as well ... altho my training has gotten better and has changed my game some ... i'm still nervous ... i must not let that get to me ... i must b stronger lol HAHAHA ... just playing i'm just gonna **** ya =P .... ^_^

and tag about time ... sheesh

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** ... thats not IKE ... thats me when i fel like quitting smash .. i go outside just like that ... and yes my hair turns blue O_o'

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys...As of now we are gonna alternate weeklies between KF and DA. We are gonna tell everyone the details and Standardize everything so both weeklies are the same in terms of entry and everything

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
well it looks like im not going 2 this weekly after all.... not unless i get a partner. who wants 2 team wit me?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
ppl. if everyone doesnt come this, we're gonna have to higher the entrance fee back up. W2Z is only doin this for 2 weeks, if turnout i bad, we go back to normal, if its good, we keep it. so plz ppl come

also Zro u can team wit X he doesnt have a a partner. or u can team wit jumpman.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty then. Thanks to this prices and not that exams are over Imperial Era will be in the smash world and more active. I hope the prices stay like this. I bet lots of people are going to this cause of the prices. who know, web2zone might make more money cause of this. Only one way to find out right.

Any way, Half Of Imperial Era is going to this. thats alot from us. So like five I.E members are going. and if our new member (konig) shows up that will be six members From Imperial Era. Now that alot. It's been a while since my crew has gathered together like this. Really cause of the prices for playing smash..........lazy losers.........>___>...........lol

But yea,5 crew members(if lucky six) from Imperial Era will be there and let things be known. see ya all there.

D1

Banned via Administration
Blaggaboom! Had a fun time in teams today w/ Starz then after havin fun in teams we blow in singles -_-. ROFLMAO!

Ah well ggz to all I had fun and I'll exact my revenge on the nigz who took me out double time!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo can u guys up the results like u guys used 2?the one from may 25th and so on.i cant believe(well i can)me and shirryuoni got 4th haha were definetly ****** now team plezet ftw

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo can u guys up the results like u guys used 2?the one from may 25th and so on.i cant believe(well i can)me and shirryuoni got 4th haha were definetly ****** now team plezet ftw
Oye, me and Jash vs you and oni. that would be a hot match.I think we only did this once. We have to have a sick match like that again. Your team and mine are one of the strongest teams out there right now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1 - (split) KF + Ny Chargers

3 - Cain + Abel (D1 + Starzonedge)

4 - Oni + Venom

5 - Jman + Alukard & Medieval Knights (Kubuu + Raphy)

7 - DJ + Zro & Tag + Zeke

9 - James and Giant Peach (JC + Vanz)
High Tier Loser ( Jay0Yeah + Glitch-mew2)
Dennis + Blast
Travis + Blaze

Singles ( MAD HYPE 28 PEOPLE!)

1 - (split) Bum + Dav3

3 - Wes

4 - DJ

5 - Ace_marth & Vanz

7 - Jay0Yeah & X

9 - Blast
Raphy
Tag
Jash

13 - Jman
D1
R3NO
Dark Peach

17 - Moose
Alukard
Ninjalink
Blackenesee
Zeke
Kubuu
Silven
Rockin

25 - Zro
YRB
Starzonedge
Jumpmanjump
Duray

Wow... Talk about hype...I am really hyped...that was something fun and amazing...GOOD **** TO VANZ AND BLAST...you guys did really well and so did everyone...games are getting close and matches are getting more fun....and I cannot wait til the next weekly.

Good stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its spelled Dark.Pch, not DarkPeach............-_-'

Seems like this tourny went well. but results here are surpriseing to me. Satrs is in 25? Must have not been his day I see. I aslo thought D1 would have got further. And im really surpsied to see one dude who scored high on this list. Hmmm.....

X- you lucky fool you. That grab glitch saved your azz. how I was right in front of you and when I grab, it went right through you. then you grabbed me for the win.If my grab would have connected. That match would have been mine. But oh well. guess it was a sign. Like I was not suppose to when or something. Meh. Then me and Jash would of had to fight. Now that fight would have been Something. Y.Link Vs Peach. and he knows how to destroy Peaches. But I play with him all the time. Chances of him winning were higher than mine. But I know how to deal with Y.Links like him, so I say it could have gone ether way. Good battles thought man. shizz was so close and hot. it should have been recorded. and Im bad aginst shieks. guess not anymore. we need to play again. I look forward to it.

Im a lil dissapointed On my loses with dave and X. so close to beating dave and moveing on, then I miss up at the end like always. and then that glitch with X. guess I was not ment to go far. or not yet. Seems like things are stopping me from the power ranking from what happened on friday in my matches. Im starting to lose a lil confidence cause of the results and my tourny matches I lost and a score one person got. I'll try to gain that lil confidence that I lost back

Well good games to all that I played on friday. I'll enter again and see if I can Get a Place I belive I could have done. See you all at the next tourny

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** i sucked in singles >_> .. but plezey owned up in doubles ... its cuz we are too cool ... and we have lots of SEXY TIME TOGETHER!!! ^_- ... good **** DJ and stop acting like u kno everything when we playing at home ***** ... cuz u don't kno everything but u are very good ^_^... vanz good **** u got ur revenge ... blast good **** ... D1 and starz good **** ... anyone else sry i forgot to do this the day of the tourney lmao

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey guys...thank you for coming in HUGE numbers...we are gonna keep going with the 10 bucks and see if the numbers stay the same or decreases....as of now i have one favor..

Due to recent issues with family and trips I am going on this summer I ask that no one ask me for money or to pay for their entrance anymore...I am really strapped for cash and though I am good hearted I tend to over do it myself so please everyone who can...pay me back and everyone else...im sorry but I cannot help at this point anymore:(

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
hey guys...thank you for coming in HUGE numbers...we are gonna keep going with the 10 bucks and see if the numbers stay the same or decreases....as of now i have one favor..

Due to recent issues with family and trips I am going on this summer I ask that no one ask me for money or to pay for their entrance anymore...I am really strapped for cash and though I am good hearted I tend to over do it myself so please everyone who can...pay me back and everyone else...im sorry but I cannot help at this point anymore:(
You don't have to apologize to beggers.

Top Bottom