• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm sorry I've been really busy lately, work and other issues. I think I may put them onto disk tonight and just give them to someone who can upload them for me. I'm horrible, sorry guys =/

Cia

das kwl
I'm sorry I've been really busy lately, work and other issues. I think I may put them onto disk tonight and just give them to someone who can upload them for me. I'm horrible, sorry guys =/
So it's fine, really, i'm just glad someone finally caught me on video. Thankz again for that. Just let me know as soon as u upload them :D

ALSO, for those who missed Gauntlet missed my unveiling of the NEW Ice Climbers' Broken Glitch. I believe Kubuu did get it on video with his cell phone. Let's hope to have that posted really soon.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll be there. I might do teams this time around If Jash is up for it, and if not, I'll need to get one/ But ya, I'll be there on friday

-__-

Smash Ace
i mite stop going to da bi weeklys...srry guyz but ive been busy lately and i only wana fight ace n david in dbz tenkaichi 2 but o well its been fun if i get the chance ill come sumtimes hax u gata teach me da secret to moon walking lol its awesome!!! xD

-__-

Smash Ace
btw if any1 wants ta fight me hit me up on my aim sukalottagrinco@aim or call me or text me at 646 -713-9038 n for those who dont kno yet im PICS aka GAR aka Basic Sausage {==> xD

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
FOR THOSE WHOM WANT TO GO TO NEXT WEEKLIES IN TOWN THAT WILL START IN THE BEGINING OF JUNE THAT WILL OFFER TONS OF MONEY AND FUN GO HERE PEEPS :http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2394660#post2394660

I KNOW SOME MIGHT NOT LIKE THIS APPROACH BUT OH WELL THATS LIFE

no its not life...this is called SPAMMING...I do not come into anyones threads and spam my tournaments...ESPECIALLY ONE THATS RUNNING THE SAME TIME AND DAYS AS MY OWN...hell only time I spammed was when I spammed for my party at my house and thats just randomness...NOW quit spamming and promote properly...I already reported you so I suggest this ends.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
el oh el smash drama wtf.

Srsly though, why are there two weeklies? *confuzzled*

-__-

Smash Ace
y is ther so much hype all a sudden wtf lol n thnx 4 lookin out Zro xD Pichu ftfw!!! BALIEVE IT!!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well sorry to say this guys me and whoever i team with is going to win lol jk jk but yea i am going to od this weekly in teams lol cause all i have lol but anybody want to paymy singles lmao plz:(

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Announcment.....................................i Get Pu$$y

nah but for real this weekly will be different. we're gonna be using a new format that'll best suit everyone. we just gotta get the ok first. basically everyone will be paying less money than they do now and everyone should be able to enter teams AND singles. that is all for now until it gets approved.

Cia

das kwl
HAHA!! wow.. i was definitely jokin with that last post.

this is definitely the wrong time and place for that topic LoLz..

tell me how i'm maining daisy in brawl (who will NOT be a clone)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

I Am Coming To This To Talk To Everyone In Publi To Squash All This To Make An Agreement That Alex And The Rest Of The Community Cant Turn Down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This better not be anything to upset him. He is acting wierd and he is in a state that I never seen him before. And I dont like him like this. If it has anything to do with out running alex and taking him out of bussniess and all. Iwill not want part of this. even if everyone else agree with it. But everyone has a right to speak and make things work right. So im gonna take you word on this. I'll be there for sure now and hear what you have to say. See you friday

Link226

Smash Ace
HAHA!! wow.. i was definitely jokin with that last post.

this is definitely the wrong time and place for that topic LoLz..

tell me how i'm maining daisy in brawl (who will NOT be a clone)
and you know this how? And how the hell do you know if shes in it? :psycho:

And Ace Marths post makes me wanna come to this.

-__-

Smash Ace
just wat we need more puubs =p ummmm hi everyone i jus wana announce dat im fat thnx 4 ur time

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
lol

yo everyone, entrance for singles is 10$ now and W2Z only takes 40%. we're gonna try to hold that for a 2 weeks and if more ppl come to these during the next 2 weeklies and actually join. then we can keep it like that all the time.

so ppl...PLEASE COME!!!!
ONLY $10 OMFG im definatley touching myself at night today =) LMFAOOOO yaay so $20 gets u everything thats hot

Top Bottom