• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
omg jayden your sig is ****ing sexy it make me want to i mean its cool lol i need to make 1 IHNCC makes the best sigs i swear.

It makes me want to main ICS i swear lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Results from DA Smash Bi-Weekly 6/1/2007

SORRY FOR THE WAIT FOR THE RESULTS ME AND TE CREW WAS BUSY AND MY CPU WAS ACTING DUMB, ,BUTANYWAYS THE REASON SOME DIDNT LIKE IT CCAUSE THEY HATE ON DA THATS ALL IF IT WAS THE OTHER VENUE THEY WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING BUT HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THAT ENJOY IT AT THE NEXT ONE DONT SEE Y PPL DIDNT LIKE IT AND U GOT OT PLAY FRIENDLIES UNTIL 4AM .
im not hating on d.a but like what 4sho said there wasnt even room to sit on the floor O_o and sitting on metal sucks especially when its between ur butt O_o

Zoro

Smash Champion
yo i just got into new york yesterday and i want to come to the next tourney with zoro ( my crewmate). lets see if zoro and i could team up lol,,that would be tight...peace

-hiroshi
Alright cool cool im glad your going
Hell yeah we gotta team bro. My parents are already informed so im definately going unless I die or get stranded or something. If you need a ride or something i can ask and I could also see if i we can let you stay the night if you have to. We're only about 30 mins from you.

Call me if anything, later.

D1

Banned via Administration
im not hating on d.a but like what 4sho said there wasnt even room to sit on the floor O_o and sitting on metal sucks especially when its between ur butt O_o
Um wow...

...Well last time I checked 4Sho always had room to sit on the floor as long as no one was sitting behind him in a CHAIR >_>.

Wow. Wowww.

And just WOW.

I never heard such random mudslinging in all my days.

<3 NYClan and its venue I dunno why the fuss over two different venues anyway >_>.

*stops talking b4 he regrets sayin somethin he doesn't wanna say*

D1

so from what im seeing and hearing from a couple of people no1 really liked nyclan cuz it was either annoying or the place was to small or something.-___-
And last time I checked NYClan is more spacier/roomier/whatever word you wanna put in its place than Web2Zone...god**** when I'm in Web2Zone I gotta make sure I move my rear when someone passes for fear of being probed like Cartman was in South Park by aliens...

...plus I don't have to worry about not wanting to play on one TV cuz its smaller, has worse quality than the other, lags or whatnot.

WOWWWWWWWW...

...Double posting for Truth.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
And last time I checked NYClan is more spacier/roomier/whatever word you wanna put in its place than Web2Zone...god**** when I'm in Web2Zone I gotta make sure I move my rear when someone passes for fear of being probed like Cartman was in South Park by aliens...

...plus I don't have to worry about not wanting to play on one TV cuz its smaller, has worse quality than the other, lags or whatnot.

WOWWWWWWWW...

...Double posting for Truth.
yo i still hate you d1 for saying that i sucked withouht actually saying it remember?O_o nah lol i wasnt really mad:chuckle:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
everytime i randomly look at a ny thread theyre always arguing about something or another =(

Zoro

Smash Champion
ahhh ok ok no worries dude but if u are going call me alright
if your free tommorow call me too becuz i wanna play lol

and me being the stupid person that i am did not bring my controller so i gotta buy a new one.

D1

>_> @ me startin w/ the W2Z hate...I actually love that place but whenever I hear ppl always sh*ttin on DA's events held @ NYClan it gets sorta annoying...kinda like if ppl were to sh** on ur events in W2Z you'd react the same way y'know?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
so forward coming to w2z tomorrow? but watever i got to win tomorrow lol see everybody there tomorrow peace

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
yo vanz wat u doing tomarrow come to my house u brenden and brian like wed 3 post back 2back get at me lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this =D with kip! anyone want money matches ! ill be accepting money matches from like 1$ to 10$ vs my falcon fox falco sheik marth peach ganon link luigi mario and doc LOL best 2/3 nuetral stages only

Top Bottom