• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
4Sho, U need to get 4 stocked by my bowser so you dont live to see the weeklies in July, and it needs to happen soon.
Yup i said it lol.
F-smash out

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
4Sho, U need to get 4 stocked by my bowser so you dont live to see the weeklies in July, and it needs to happen soon.
Yup i said it lol.
F-smash out
l
m
a
o?

LOL. chu talkin bou willis?? dont be disrepectin uncle leeroy like that child!

is this like a joke. its like dj nintendo on wk account of killafox or someone. bc wk, i dont know u. lol. :)

thx

Smash Ace
yo me and tag ARE going to the bi weekly this friday me and him will be training hard for our return he has a crew battle and if i went then we is going so if we come out crappy then we havent played but expect better players =]

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
ohhh, i smell a money match at the zenith.

oh and welcome to the smash scene pozi-ition and xephalon. dont pay no mind to these guys, they're just playing around.
KillaFox thats POZE yu speak of is 4sho's other acc he jus wanted 2 be funny yesterday by posting that smart *** remark like a terd anywho when is Zenith?

sonicam

Smash Rookie
I remember you guys LOL!! I was the guy that asked you if you were nervous and you said "no, it's just a game" LOL good stuff :laugh:

Double Link For the win
Well, it's the truth, lmao, I don't see a point in being afraid to play someone. Also, that Y. Link I fought was instant win. :o

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo just 2 show ya how disrespectful alex is let me give u a sneak peek of how much of a jerk alex is.

Oni163: yo alex.am i invited 2 ur party?
lightxdream: what do u want
lightxdream: im in a [pissyy mood
Oni163: wat that has 2 do wit me?i ask if i can go 2 ur party but 4get it
lightxdream signed off at 11:19 A.M.
lightxdream: if u wanna come come i dont care...do u man...if **** is stolen im lookin at u and the ppl u bring...and tell jay if he doesnt call me by tonite im going to his house monday
Oni163: yooo wat r u tryin 2 get at alex?

BUM163

Smash Lord
either he a racist or he just a jerk but that was completely uncalled 4 n then i b wrong if i hit a dude 4 disrespectin me but i ain't gonna stoop down 2 hiz level.i just finish tryin 2 help u out alex sayin 4 people 2 go n u gonna call me n my people thieves.thatz beyond mess up but when u had problems u call me about wes,triforce n all the otha people that was botherin u but **** that u hit below the belt on that one.i don't care if u was angry or wateva that ain't the first time u said that.u said it 2 me a couple of times but i let it go about me n my people.wat r u tryin 2 imply that since we don't have money we steal from places alex?when u said that i was offended but itz cool cuz i know ur true side now.i should of known b 4 but i let it b since u so emotional about things but now u can run 2 sumone else wit that ****.i was the one that told u 2 stick 2 killafleet n don't drop them.i was the one lookin like i betrayed d.a just 2 help out ur weeklies cuz i want ny 2 expand period n b on top.anyway there goes alex 4 ya.oh i'll still b goin 2 weeklies don't worry about it but thx 4 being a friend alex.yup n i blasted all ur **** cuz now i just don't care

Cia

das kwl
yeeeeah, alex, that was really eff'd up. and before I go to ur cookout next week, I wanna know what was about. and what u mean by "ur people.."

BUM163

Smash Lord
Oni163: Jay0yeaH: "other places who give it for dirt cheap OR a dum moron who tries to make money by using what decent f-in name he has from bull**** wins to make a living to give $ to his mother cause he is a nobody" (Alex Strife).alex u went outside the game n u know wat i'll see U on one of ur weeklies.i don't care 4 my name or anything ur *** is grass.u wanna insult me n my momz when i ask 2 see if i can go 2 ur party n u say i'm a thieve n a nobody n dissin my momz 2.whooooooweee man alex i'm the guy that help u out when u needed it so many times n i'm the one u gonna insult.ok we will meet face 2 face

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Well I doubt it's a race issue, seeing as how he is Puerto Rican himself. Alex goes through alot. People talk about him all the time and he has alot of stress at work and in his life period. He sometimes get b****y about things, but he's not a bad guy. Just look out for when he's in a bad mood. That's the kinda guy he is. He probably knows what he said was F'd up. Also he said what he said to who he said it to. If you aren't somehow involved in that please try not to let that change your views of Alex. If anything talk to him about it and find out why he said that. Bum, I don't know how much you've gone through with Alex. So I'm not gonna tell you to give him another chance, cause it seems like you've done that already and are fed up. However everyone that doesn't really know Alex, don't let this ruin your image of him. I know him and I think he's a nice guy. Get to know him before you judge him. I'm sure you've all done or said something F'd up in your lives before.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
"dissin my momz" I think I'm gonna have to talk to Alex. I'm all for the guy, but that's REALLY F'd up.
and I know you are pissed Bum, but it's wrong to keep this all on the boards and now it seems like you are using it just to trash Alex.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
dam too much drama here, but i hear that there's goin to be a change in the smash community like pokemon tournys which is cool, just make sure u guys don't hold any Vs system tournys cuz i would sooooo own anybody.

BUM163

Smash Lord
exactly he went 2 far.u know wat 2 talk about my life outside the game showz wat type of dude he is just cuz i threw a weekly in my house.yo not once have i eva insulted alex in any kind of way.he mad that my weekly actually went good n no one tryin 2 take away ur weeklies but u know wat it suckz when the pot is pose 2 b 100 dollars n it turns out 2 b 60 dollars i wonder wat happen 2 the guranteed?false adversitement.i'm tired of all these venues n my tourney is really pose 2 b pokemon but i added smash cuz like me i love smash n can't get enough of it.i gave bak 2 my community more than wat u did.i made sure i catered 2 them when they ask 4 sumthin unlike u that killafox n acemarth does when u pose 2 b monitoring the matches.my wins b bullcrap u say?yea ok alex but yet u the one that when i beat top people bum u the man bum u r crazy but now itz bullcrap lol yea ok alex.i'm where i'm at 2day cuz i show people respect not only cuz i'm good cuz i help my community n actually care unlike u who pockets pot money like i don't know n i'm the thieve?i rather b a nobody than a fake.go ahead n tell the people wat u say behind their backs when u used 2 get mad at jason n jeffery n dj nintendo ur own squad n i was the one that told u 2 stick wit them.i ain't gonna even touch u cuz u did it 2urself

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Woah woah Bum, calm down. I know you're pissed off about what Alex said. I'm not blaming you for that. Before I say anything, I wanna quote what Hoyo said.

Well I doubt it's a race issue, seeing as how he is Puerto Rican himself. Alex goes through alot. People talk about him all the time and he has alot of stress at work and in his life period. He sometimes get b****y about things, but he's not a bad guy. Just look out for when he's in a bad mood. That's the kinda guy he is. He probably knows what he said was F'd up. Also he said what he said to who he said it to. If you aren't somehow involved in that please try not to let that change your views of Alex. If anything talk to him about it and find out why he said that. Bum, I don't know how much you've gone through with Alex. So I'm not gonna tell you to give him another chance, cause it seems like you've done that already and are fed up. However everyone that doesn't really know Alex, don't let this ruin your image of him. I know him and I think he's a nice guy. Get to know him before you judge him. I'm sure you've all done or said something F'd up in your lives before.
I completly agree with everything he said here.

I may not known Alex like you guys have, but I don't think he's an *** of sort. Appartantly, you just IMed him at a bad time.

Oni163: yo alex.am i invited 2 ur party?
lightxdream: what do u want
lightxdream: im in a [pissyy mood
Oni163: wat that has 2 do wit me?i ask if i can go 2 ur party but 4get it
lightxdream signed off at 11:19 A.M.
lightxdream: if u wanna come come i dont care...do u man...if **** is stolen im lookin at u and the ppl u bring...and tell jay if he doesnt call me by tonite im going to his house monday
Oni163: yooo wat r u tryin 2 get at alex?
Whe he said how he's feeling, that should've told you to just back off.

I know what he said was ****ed up, but not everyone can hold in their anger. anger needs to be either let out or supressed. If you're in the way of a agry person, of course you're gonna get the heat. Anger can be like someone getting drunk: you just can't control yourself once your in that moment.

Now, you think that 'Oh, Rockin doesn't know what he's talking about. He hasn't been in Alex's PMS moments' I actually was. It may not have been as messed up as yours, but i did felt some emotional pain in his words. The next day or so, I went to talk to Alex about what happen. He said that he was sorry and that a personal problem got to him and he was just angry.

We still remain friends.

Now again, what he said to you Bum was ****ed up, but I think he said it out of anger to himself or another problem instead of actually meaning it.

I can't command you on what to do, but I can reccommand something. Go or call to him and just talk to him about what happen in a civilize way. Violance can't be solved. ever.

Just be the bigger man and talk to him. I reccommand it.

Volrec

Smash Lord
I just hopstopped it and it says i can take the LIRR Hempstead Branch Train to flatbush, get the entrance at the intersection of Flatbush Ave and Atlantic Ave, then just take the N to 8th street.

that seem good?

sonicam

Smash Rookie
Is the LIRR like the Metro North, as in you gotta pay like more than ten bucks to use it? If it is, then don't use that. Just use what ever trains are closes to you. Like if you are able to transfer to any subways near you, just use those. Like if you have the 7 near you, take that to Grand Central and transfer to the 4 or 5 to 14th street and then the 6 to Astor like ace said.

If you can get to the R or W, take that to 8th street/NYU.

Also, if you don't like the routes that hopstop's giving you, you can click re-route and it'll change.

Link226

Smash Ace
dam too much drama here, but i hear that there's goin to be a change in the smash community like pokemon tournys which is cool, just make sure u guys don't hold any Vs system tournys cuz i would sooooo own anybody.
Are you ****ing kidding me?? Vs System?? I didnt kno people still played!!!! Yo where u live? I just need to find my Deck and my peoples got their broken decks. MM?? lol

Top Bottom