• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
"Throw some knees on that *****".LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Oh yeah i was wondering lets say you come in 3rd at this weekly do u get free entry to the Zenith????????:confused:

Volrec

Smash Lord
Just missed a dair

throw some shines on that *****

alright, i might be coming to this weekly because my sister is going to the city tommorow anyway, and i could ask her to show me the best routes to this place, so hell yehs

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
D1 plays smash ya'll already know that...
Arwing Pilots, ****** Ninjas...just got a Yoshi...
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
FINALLY! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ABOUT THAT **** NINJA! XD

and I'm definitly gonna be coming to this ^^

oh no. I overshot my Green Missle....and SD myself.

LAUGH AT THAT, *****!

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
----ACE MARTH SPEAKING----

yea everyone tomorrow the weekly is still happening. try to come at 5 literally. dont come earlier than that cuz theres a b-day party at w2z and you wont be able to play until 6. so just come like at 5-5 30 and then just wait like 20 mins and we'll sign ya up and whatnot. the tourny should start at 7 pm the LATEST.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
just missed a downsmash

throw another one on that ***** (peach)

but on a brighter note, me and DJ are taking teams! get at us.
never the time me and hax r taking it lmao cuz we to good nobody can beat baby isai and god son lol who can beat that lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
----ACE MARTH SPEAKING----

yea everyone tomorrow the weekly is still happening. try to come at 5 literally. dont come earlier than that cuz theres a b-day party at w2z and you wont be able to play until 6. so just come like at 5-5 30 and then just wait like 20 mins and we'll sign ya up and whatnot. the tourny should start at 7 pm the LATEST.
damit i hate when it starts at 7 i try to use my school metro and it expires at 9 -___-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey, Im gonna go to this for "some" reason. I was wondering what is the price gonna be this week since the KF tourny is next saturday?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
money da lol 60% persent of the pot lol i am so mad u asked that lol
lol,lmao,rofl, Stfu dam ***** i cant understand a word u say. u know wat would help, if u stop writing so many lol's when ur not even lol.

oh and w.e ya wanna do just lemme kno tomorrow. im not sure how many ppl want a touny and im not sure how many want anything else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh ok, I just wanted to know so I can have enough for teams and doubles for the 30th. Might as well make it lay back this time? Im not sure what you guys are gonna do but the price should be a lil smaller. I just wanna know what the price is to play this time so I'll know what I can and cant do on the 30th. reguardless im still coming to this weekliy

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Aight shun i got 3 1 dollar money matches aganist jman, tag, and duo.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *SUPERWAVEDASHES*
2 OUT OF 3 OR 1 MATCH!?

BUM163

Smash Lord
but i don't wanna use dk i'm tired of hiz black *** lol.let me use sumone else n wait whoz j man lol

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
9pm and i just woke up... dam... lol im mad i missed but i guess its better i didnt waste my money... jesus take the gamecube to the zenith so we can switch and hax we'll have our MM at the zenith if u still want... gl to those that went today

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
good **** to TAG , i knew you had it in you
Good Game to everyone i played.

Jman, just too good...

good stuff today andrew, we got 7 th. yu really impressed me =]

and i will be trainin my paddywon so watch out everyone

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang, I did bad in teams. But I sure as hell made up for it in singles. this was the further I went in a tourny in my life. I just hope I can keep this up when I enter more.

Ok shoutouts!

MIKE G- OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, the sickest Peach alive. I cant beleive you were there. and that I got to play you in a singles. the matches were so close, but of course there is no way a random Peach player like me was gonna beat someone like you. Your the guy that created Peach. You have to show me how you did that F-B trick. that was so crazy, and that wave dash to turnip grab or something like that. it was some sick stuff right there. and I see you are still a beast. Most of my tricks I learned from you, like the up combos and the upsmashes. in the matches it felt like I was fighting myself cause of those tricks you were doing that I learned from you. Im so gonna try those F-B, that was nutz, and I was able to catch you with it. Im gonna work at it. But you sir was the best match I had all day. and you gave me the TRUE confidence I needed in this game. Cause of you I was able to focus today in my tourny matches and did very well. Never got this far, dude keep in touch with me, we so have to play again. That match with you gave me the boost I needed, and I need more :p Stay up dude.

D1-nice tourny won, but of course I had to lose to you......*sigh* fox vs Peach is sooo not cool...oh well, Im able to fight foxes now thanks to you. Dude, I need you to help me with falcon just like you helped me with fox and falco, yet I have not fought falcos that much so I need to brush up on that too. let me know when I can play with you so you can help me improve some more.

Imperial Era - Dudes, good stuff today, Hoyo, damm man, when the hell you started beasting O_o. Guess Im gonna have to keep an Eye out for you. Good stuff dude. keep it up. And NinjaLink. I must say you impressed the hell out of me today. The way you played in all your matches was very good. I never seen you play like the way I did today. And that 0-death on Zeke was sexy. I so wanna a Piece of that roy now.....bring it.>___> I did popretty good as well, besides the team matches I had. this crew is stepping its game up. sweet. Imperial Era, let it be known!

See you guys at the KF tourny on the 30th. or if ya going to alexes party, I'll see you guys in a few hours.XD!!!!!!

Dark.Pch out.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
9pm and i just woke up... dam... lol im mad i missed but i guess its better i didnt waste my money... jesus take the gamecube to the zenith so we can switch and hax we'll have our MM at the zenith if u still want... gl to those that went today
It ended up being only 5 dollars. You did miss out =(

Top Bottom