• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Are you ****ing kidding me?? Vs System?? I didnt kno people still played!!!! Yo where u live? I just need to find my Deck and my peoples got their broken decks. MM?? lol
YOU HAVE SEALED UR FATE MY FRIEND!!!!!! Yo just come tomorrow at Neutral Ground, they always have FREE VS tourny's on tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. and 1st-4th get FREE EA's!! As far as mm's its all good i don't really care how much or if u want we can put up rares and foils and Vs is still pretty good to this day.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
YOU HAVE SEALED UR FATE MY FRIEND!!!!!! Yo just come tomorrow at Neutral Ground, they always have FREE VS tourny's on tuesdays at 4:00 p.m. and 1st-4th get FREE EA's!! As far as mm's its all good i don't really care how much or if u want we can put up rares and foils and Vs is still pretty good to this day.

What is this thread coming to!??:psycho:

Link226

Smash Ace
I didnt know people still played VS at neutral ground....but anyway i gotta find my broken spidey deck. I still havent found all of them but i found most of them. Cant find my 5 drop spideys :urg: But when i found my **** i will definetely let you kno and go to neutral soon. I see you like Gotham Knights huh? lol Any new **** been out?

Alukard

Smash Hero
so anyway ... wats up people no hype for this weeks weekly ??? ... well i should b making it this time ^_^

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
We are thinking of cancelling this weekly cuz of the Zenith next week. ppl wasting money this fri could affect the turnout of the Zenith. unless there is a good amount of ppl who have enuff money to go to this and still have enuff for the Zenith then post up and maybe we will do it anyway.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
We are thinking of cancelling this weekly cuz of the Zenith next week. ppl wasting money this fri could affect the turnout of the Zenith. unless there is a good amount of ppl who have enuff money to go to this and still have enuff for the Zenith then post up and maybe we will do it anyway.
we should just do some friendlys then for like $3 or something for the whole day or have a small tourney

Alukard

Smash Hero
gotcha ... well i want a weekly lol .. so post up people ... i need that practice for the zenith dammit lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol

taking my advice lol arent we lol just have a weekly **** it just have won cause DA will be showing up this time alot of us so have won soppl can taste the rath

Cia

das kwl
RAWR!! I NEED A PARTNER FOR ZENITH!!

which i just realized is this month. PLZ IM me or PM me if interested. ALL i ask is that u be around my level, just so that it's even :D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
taking my advice lol arent we lol just have a weekly **** it just have won cause DA will be showing up this time alot of us so have won soppl can taste the rath
Nice typing :)

Anyway, I want a weekly this friday. This can possibly be my last showing for a while depending on if the job I'm going for requires me to work the 30th. I'll try to talk my way out of it...so we'll see

Vanz - We should try out a team and see if we have compatibility. I might have your crew over for either Sat or Sun so we'll see.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
oh good. I'll go lol I'm starting again as of this like friday?? maybe lol if not then next friday lol....but yea im back in this b****

badbuddha

Smash Rookie
hmm darn i was planning on coming this week...

don't cancel it!
or, i wouldn't mind playing non stop friendlies either like someone else
suggested...

anyway, this might seem random seeing as how no one knows me. oh well.

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Ill be coming to the weekly this friday if there is one:confused:. Have not been to one for a while cause of ghey school, now that its over ill be coming most of the time.:psycho:

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Yo ace or Killa just do a mini tourny this friday and make it low tiers only for like $3 that way ppl can save $ for ur little zenith, if u guys do this me and dik will show up.

Alukard

Smash Hero
o yes ... the weekly is back on *****es lol ... i hope a lot of people come ^_^ ... i'm gonna b there ^_^

D1

Banned via Administration
D1 plays smash ya'll already know that...
Arwing Pilots, ****** Ninjas...just got a Yoshi...

THROW SOME EGGZ ON DAT *****!

...just got a Yoshi...

THROW SOME EGGZ ON DAT *****

...just got a Yoshi...

I'd like to give a shoutout to all the nigz who still be reppin they throwback hoopties like I do.

Shoutout to my 1988 Light Blue Camry that still runs good after all these years. I <3 u Baby.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord

...just got a Yoshi...

...just got a Yoshi...

I'd like to give a shoutout to all the nigz who still be reppin they throwback hoopties like I do.

Shoutout to my 1988 Light Blue Camry that still runs good after all these years. I <3 u Baby.

Theres only one option left after a post like that....

....Suicide...

No but c'mon seriously what the hell that was the most random post I've ever seen in my life.

LOLMIGOD.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion

...just got a Yoshi...

...just got a Yoshi...

i was so board to i read this comment LOL wow d1 u r to good throw some eggz on that b***h just got a yoshi wow o wow u r the man 4 doing this lmao but grey fox i will mm u 4 1 dollar lol d1 u earn a big hug when i see u LMAO

badbuddha

Smash Rookie
this will be my second time coming...
yar, i can't wait to get my a** kicked by every single god **** person there yet again. well maybe this time i'll play more than a few games and actually learn a thing or two. **** its mad hard to get better when your friends suck yo.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
this will be my second time coming...
yar, i can't wait to get my a** kicked by every single god **** person there yet again. well maybe this time i'll play more than a few games and actually learn a thing or two. **** its mad hard to get better when your friends suck yo.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure people will help give you pointers. If you go there, be sure to ask Alex or anyone to point you to 'Rockin,' which is me. I'll do my best to help you out in whatever problem you have

Top Bottom