• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I Am Mature When I Need To Be And It Sure Not At A Smash Tounrey Lol There Aint No Gurls To Impress And Also I Dont Need To Impress Any Guyz Either I M Sorry If You Feel Bad About Our Trash Talking Thats Just How It Is In New York Especially When Da Is Around In Full Force. Dont Cry Dogs Just Beat Us And Talk **** Back Or Do The " Mature" Approach And Win And Talk **** Behind Closed Doors Like Most Smash Players Aka Internet Thugs Lol. And Also Congrats On Going To School But You Can Still Pla This Game And Go To Skool Just Dont Let It **** Up Ur Skool Work Plain And Simple I Do Dave Does It Pc Does The List Goes On And On Dogs Lol. And Also Killerbox Stop Your Not Built Like That Your Not Ony Our Leve Man U Know That U And Jeff Should Be Winning Lol You 2 Pick Double Fox Vs Me And Bums Samus And Dk Lol Its Sad We Even Beat Yall Sometimes Lol. All I Have To Say Once I Start Training For The Crew Battles Its Arape For Everyone Bad I Will Take On The Whole Killer Fleet Alone And Win Lol. Its Sad I Am An O.g In This Game And I Still Win Tounerys With samus Ppl Shold Have Already Figured Out How To Beat Her Already Its Not Hard Lol. In Conclusion everyone In New York Step Your Games Up Then I Would Have Reason To Step Mines Up And Train
You aready know how I am Wes, and whith what I seen today, I cant beat you no matter how much people say I improved. so for me, yea Im no match for you and I already know it and I cant beat you, so I hope your not trying to lash out on people who DID not say anything to you. cause I really dont.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo wes just spread madddd fired n i wanna see how kf is gonna respond.this is gonna get interestin unless kf backs out.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
killer box

**** as a matter of fact killerbox 20 dollar mm at zenith whats good my ***** if you lose i am snatching the money from u so be prepared

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmaooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lets see wat killafox has 2 say?if u bak down just b prepared 4 people 2 get on u lol.lets see wat my nizzle killafox got 2 say lol

Venom NY

Smash Lord
I Am Mature When I Need To Be And It Sure Not At A Smash Tounrey Lol There Aint No Gurls To Impress And Also I Dont Need To Impress Any Guyz Either I M Sorry If You Feel Bad About Our Trash Talking Thats Just How It Is In New York Especially When Da Is Around In Full Force. Dont Cry Dogs Just Beat Us And Talk **** Back Or Do The " Mature" Approach And Win And Talk **** Behind Closed Doors Like Most Smash Players Aka Internet Thugs Lol. And Also Congrats On Going To School But You Can Still Pla This Game And Go To Skool Just Dont Let It **** Up Ur Skool Work Plain And Simple I Do Dave Does It Pc Does The List Goes On And On Dogs Lol. And Also Killerbox Stop Your Not Built Like That Your Not Ony Our Leve Man U Know That U And Jeff Should Be Winning Lol You 2 Pick Double Fox Vs Me And Bums Samus And Dk Lol Its Sad We Even Beat Yall Sometimes Lol. All I Have To Say Once I Start Training For The Crew Battles Its Arape For Everyone Bad I Will Take On The Whole Killer Fleet Alone And Win Lol. Its Sad I Am An O.g In This Game And I Still Win Tounerys With samus Ppl Shold Have Already Figured Out How To Beat Her Already Its Not Hard Lol. In Conclusion everyone In New York Step Your Games Up Then I Would Have Reason To Step Mines Up And Train
meh w/e lol i would care but w/e like i said earlier i just wanna have fun i jut hope this wont start anything bad at tournys when i see u though u know how people get when they get mad at someone else and stuff and they dont want to even look at that bleh blah bleh etc lol ight peace out guys. ps: that school thing wasnt meant to diss anyone O_O i can honestly say i hate school so yea LMAO:chuckle::laugh::):cool:

super ps: we need more dave's cuz dave just makes tournies fun its weird though bum was being more like dave and dave was being more quiet lol

-__-

Smash Ace
Yo Wes Mm Me 50$ Wit A Double Or Nuttin Afta Match How Bout It!!!????? I Use Pichu U Can Use Ur Second Best Samus Get At Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lmao yo bum thats enuff u tryin to hype it too much it aint that serious.... plus the hype level is already at 1000000+ im ready to eat these ****** like breakfast again.

and wes u already need to start training ***** u not invinvible i can recall u losing to 3 "Wack" NY'ers. if ur such an OG in this game ***** u cant be touched. step UR game up *****.

and so wat if we use Double fox thats a bad team and fox is my SECONDARY so quit lol. plus samus and DK **** Fox just as much as fox ***** them. dont be madd cuz u lose ***** it happens to the best of us u not invincible u know. its been proven.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
lmao yo bum thats enuff u tryin to hype it too much it aint that serious.... plus the hype level is already at 1000000+ im ready to eat these ****** like breakfast again.

and wes u already need to start training ***** u not invinvible i can recall u losing to 3 "Wack" NY'ers. if ur such an OG in this game ***** u cant be touched. step UR game up *****.

and so wat if we use Double fox thats a bad team and fox is my SECONDARY so quit lol. plus samus and DK **** Fox just as much as fox ***** them. dont be madd cuz u lose ***** it happens to the best of us u not invincible u know. its been proven.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!! that MUST hurt^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
well if ya was 2 actually handle biz a long time ago mayb i would stop hypin it up but how many times has kilafleet delay so long awaited battle?3 times as i recalled.watz the point of havin a crew if ya not gonna battle no otha crews.how many times do a person[crew] has 2 b pushed b 4 steppin up 2 the plate.ya been ready n umm acemarth u said u main fox lol so stop it hez not ur second.wes u have 2 realize if u goin 2 play this game u have 2 deal wit the cheapness n u decided 2 use samus a hard character 2 use so don't blame fox or sumone usin him.i get at both of ya cuz ya crazy lol but 4 real i want this crew battle 2 happen,i'm gonna have popcorn,a nice arizona ice tea,my videocamera n watch the sparks fly lol.yo ya better battle b 4 brawl or i'm gonna b disappointed.motha suckas

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo y am i the man?lol i got both crews fired up i bet cuz i told both of ya off cuz i'm a g b from the south bx oh yea.i wanna see mm n record the loser givin the money lol

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
well if ya was 2 actually handle biz a long time ago mayb i would stop hypin it up but how many times has kilafleet delay so long awaited battle?3 times as i recalled.watz the point of havin a crew if ya not gonna battle no otha crews.how many times do a person[crew] has 2 b pushed b 4 steppin up 2 the plate.ya been ready n umm acemarth u said u main fox lol so stop it hez not ur second.wes u have 2 realize if u goin 2 play this game u have 2 deal wit the cheapness n u decided 2 use samus a hard character 2 use so don't blame fox or sumone usin him.i get at both of ya cuz ya crazy lol but 4 real i want this crew battle 2 happen,i'm gonna have popcorn,a nice arizona ice tea,my videocamera n watch the sparks fly lol.yo ya better battle b 4 brawl or i'm gonna b disappointed.motha suckas
How many times b4 all this hype have we challenged DA and they say no. even at they own events we used to be like "oh how about now" and they was like if we got time. then next thing u know they never have time and i dont recall not once having backed down or Delayed it cuz to begin with we didnt even have a date to delay so wat r u talkin about. plz tell me the 3 times we backed down. i didnt even know that they wanted to do it yesterday but i made it clear that i couldnt play and im pretty sure everyone saw WK and Dan and DIK NOT there so y would they even bother askin. thats like me being at a tourny wit the whole KF and its wes, kubuu and dire and i be like yo lets battle. thats stupid *****. to tell the truth im ***** pretending to be hyped. im always like w.e and i still am cuz i doubt this will ever happen anyway. **** has been too crazy for most of us KF'ers. and i really dont care if i never play this game again. and i have no idea who my main is lol. its back and forth but i still dont know. its w.e i feel comfortable wit. i havent played in three weeks and dont plan on anymore. so its w.e if we do this then we do this but if not then w.e.

oh and KILLAFOX ACCEPTS WES' MM.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
let me handle this jeff.

i accept wes. its not gonna be easy though *****.

after the zenith, i officially retire. i make way more money at my job than playin this game. and quite frankly, its getting boring. so see everyone at the zenith, i think im just gonna go for wes's MM cuz i may have to work that day, i havent asked off.

and bum, no offense, but ur tryin a lil too hard to instigate, calm down ma ***** its not that serious.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hahahaha, whats with all the beast? My god whats going on here? Well its definitely not that serious so everyone should just relax, drink a bottle of milk and Main Young Link because it makes me happy so......try it;)

Venom NY

Smash Lord
How many times b4 all this hype have we challenged DA and they say no. even at they own events we used to be like "oh how about now" and they was like if we got time. then next thing u know they never have time and i dont recall not once having backed down or Delayed it cuz to begin with we didnt even have a date to delay so wat r u talkin about. plz tell me the 3 times we backed down. i didnt even know that they wanted to do it yesterday but i made it clear that i couldnt play and im pretty sure everyone saw WK and Dan and DIK NOT there so y would they even bother askin. thats like me being at a tourny wit the whole KF and its wes, kubuu and dire and i be like yo lets battle. thats stupid *****. to tell the truth im ***** pretending to be hyped. im always like w.e and i still am cuz i doubt this will ever happen anyway. **** has been too crazy for most of us KF'ers. and i really dont care if i never play this game again. and i have no idea who my main is lol. its back and forth but i still dont know. its w.e i feel comfortable wit. i havent played in three weeks and dont plan on anymore. so its w.e if we do this then we do this but if not then w.e.

oh and KILLAFOX ACCEPTS WES' MM.
let me handle this jeff.

i accept wes. its not gonna be easy though *****.

after the zenith, i officially retire. i make way more money at my job than playin this game. and quite frankly, its getting boring. so see everyone at the zenith, i think im just gonna go for wes's MM cuz i may have to work that day, i havent asked off.

and bum, no offense, but ur tryin a lil too hard to instigate, calm down ma ***** its not that serious.
everyone is definetly down wiith the lets quit party ill join u guys soon LOL:cool: omg jash i just remebered u like milk yo theres definetly like 10 of us we need to come to a tourny with nesquick bottles on our necks *calls vanilla*

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
wait whoa wtf y is everyone quiting chill. ihnc will never get to battle kf? or da???? u guys quitin no!!!!!!if u guys quit will their still be tourneys? yall nikkas are bein madddddd wack son 4sho. bum betta not quit bc then it will just be pleazy and ihnc left n well quit and then it will be pleazy and pleazy will prolly quit. then theres no more notorious "nyc smash scene" itll just b crap.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
wait whoa wtf y is everyone quiting chill. ihnc will never get to battle kf? or da???? u guys quitin no!!!!!!if u guys quit will their still be tourneys? yall nikkas are bein madddddd wack son 4sho. bum betta not quit bc then it will just be pleazy and ihnc left n well quit and then it will be pleazy and pleazy will prolly quit. then theres no more notorious "nyc smash scene" itll just b crap.
i doubt we will actually quit cuz smash is such a hot game lol....but idk i need to start being more focused in school,smash is why i ****ed up my freshmen year and i definelty regret it,because i still got to play :urg::(:dizzy:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
how bout i just bring up a crew and we **** u all and then it doenst matter whos better cuz then ur both worse than us

*felt like joining in with the trashtalk*

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo how am i tryin hard 2 instigate?i don't eva recall ya askin 2 battle d.a n i can prove it,sorry but now u got me started when i wasn't even tryin 2 get at ya.yo but thatz not fair ya got pc n bum if ya didn't have them we would win n ya said that everytime n that was like the main reason y u ain't battlin d.a so don't say u challenge d.a n if so i know i wasn't around.this is ya opprunity now n who cares if u make more money at work lol.u play this game 2 have fun,if u felt like hittin ur gurl cuz she push ur buttons,act like she peach n beat up peach lol.yea i do play this 4 money but mostly fun.i'm pushin this crew cuz i wanna record n show how ny gets down n obvious ya a strong crew y u think i push ya but ya see as me blowin things out of propotion when i'm givin ya props indirectly.ya the only ones i know so far that can witstand d.a n thatz the truth.ya quittin is stupid even jeffery ya 2 good n i understand yes ya got work but yo alot of people includin d.a work n they managed 2 play every weekend.even dave lol.well lets try 2 figure out sumthin cuz serious i wanna record sum great stuff from ya battle n show it live n b like yo this is how ny does [dj nintendo words]get at us lmao

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont even see the point of hyping things up about all of this. People from other states and even in other countries Know that N.Y is a Beast when it Comes to smash, shoot, we might even give Japan the beast. if N.Y challenged them. Crew battles are the same as singles and doubles, just this time around you have your team of smashers fighting another team. and last I check, it all about fun. Since when the hell this game became about war and rep. I mean come one, this is nutz. Now with my crew Imperial Era, Any crew in N.Y that wants to crew battle us, I do it in a heart beat. And the crew that we fight, they might destroys us pretty bad...............SO WHAT?! Crew battles are for fun, not for bull that I am reading here. Im not sure My crew can really beat any other crews out there, cause all crew battles that we had we lost. Yet we dont care when we lose, sure at times when we lose the crew that beat us might talk **** and say wow be pwnd them, they suck ha ha ha etc. But we just dont care. we say good game and walk away, then we talk about how fun that was and all the sick stuff we did in the match or w/e.This is why I love my crew, we dont care for winning or loseing or talking so much trash to seem on top, well do it the hard way, keep loseing to improve then own later. Even if we were to win a crew battle, we be happy, say good game, and not even talk trash after, just do what we do and play some more smash. Now Most of you know me, and I dont have much pride in my Peach skills, so Im the last person to talk trash, and I dont think Im a good player whlie my close friends say so (yes I said close friends cause others around tourny and such dont say nothing to me) and I get depressed and maybe ticked about how I lose so many matches and etc. so when I win one finally, I dont even get happy, gloat, or talk trash, while my opponent gets mad at me cause I beat them and start talk crap and say "got I hate that ***** peach, freaking downsmash, thats the only reason he wins, etc." And I get that so much when I win thats its a pain in my ear, yet, I dont talk back or start anything, I say good game and walk away or play more. And my crew is the same way.So maybe you can learn a lesoon from my Crew that maybe all crews can beat and just cut all of this bull. Its getting to a point where people dont even wanna play anymore, you talk about getting N.Y rep up and yet with all this ****, your causeing people to not play. Yea thats a nice way to do it..-_____- ' And when people enter tournies who does not enter to win money, people who did not enter thats who. I post in the Peach thread for advice and post up my vids, and when they see me they say "wow, your Peach is really great and all" then they as where im from and I say N.Y, and then they are like "wow, no wonder, N.Y if a beast with smash, I wanna go there one day and play" You see?, its alrady done what you guys are trying to do, so screw making N.Y big and known cause **** has been done a long time ago, just freaking play the game for the fun of it, people enter tournies knowing they will not get far or win it, so why the hell wate 20 when we have pros that enter and are gonna kill it for us? simple, cause its fun! FUN, F-U-N to play in a tournament just to see how far you go, its like playing the lotto, **** you know the chances of someone winning?, very little, yet there are people who win, and you dont even need to be pro for that.LOL

If you guys cry cause this post is long and such, oh well, but this had to be said, cause not its just getting stupid. My crew loses to team pleazy all the time, we only beat them once out of like 6. so what we dont talk trash about it or whatever, at times they do when we are in the battles or we lose, after but we dont care, we just be on our way and smash and dont go down to that level. even after we beat them, we did not talk **** or anything, we said good games, and yea we were happy we won. thats all. So cut this crap already cause its making people pissed just by coming in here and looking at all of this. its so simple, just crew battle if you want or can, and if not, then oh well, move on. No need for all of this drama. god, this is worst then I act when depression takes its course on me. But have fun with it and no beef afterwards. Now let it be known!

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
wait a second, whos killerbox?
everyone take my advice and start maining sheik, samuses shouldnt be a problem anymore.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
I dont even see the point of hyping things up about all of this. People from other states and even in other countries Know that N.Y is a Beast when it Comes to smash, shoot, we might even give Japan the beast. if N.Y challenged them. Crew battles are the same as singles and doubles, just this time around you have your team of smashers fighting another team. and last I check, it all about fun. Since when the hell this game became about war and rep. I mean come one, this is nutz. Now with my crew Imperial Era, Any crew in N.Y that wants to crew battle us, I do it in a heart beat. And the crew that we fight, they might destroys us pretty bad...............SO WHAT?! Crew battles are for fun, not for bull that I am reading here. Im not sure My crew can really beat any other crews out there, cause all crew battles that we had we lost. Yet we dont care when we lose, sure at times when we lose the crew that beat us might talk **** and say wow be pwnd them, they suck ha ha ha etc. But we just dont care. we say good game and walk away, then we talk about how fun that was and all the sick stuff we did in the match or w/e.This is why I love my crew, we dont care for winning or loseing or talking so much trash to seem on top, well do it the hard way, keep loseing to improve then own later. Even if we were to win a crew battle, we be happy, say good game, and not even talk trash after, just do what we do and play some more smash. Now Most of you know me, and I dont have much pride in my Peach skills, so Im the last person to talk trash, and I dont think Im a good player whlie my close friends say so (yes I said close friends cause others around tourny and such dont say nothing to me) and I get depressed and maybe ticked about how I lose so many matches and etc. so when I win one finally, I dont even get happy, gloat, or talk trash, while my opponent gets mad at me cause I beat them and start talk crap and say "got I hate that ***** peach, freaking downsmash, thats the only reason he wins, etc." And I get that so much when I win thats its a pain in my ear, yet, I dont talk back or start anything, I say good game and walk away or play more. And my crew is the same way.So maybe you can learn a lesoon from my Crew that maybe all crews can beat and just cut all of this bull. Its getting to a point where people dont even wanna play anymore, you talk about getting N.Y rep up and yet with all this ****, your causeing people to not play. Yea thats a nice way to do it..-_____- ' And when people enter tournies who does not enter to win money, people who did not enter thats who. I post in the Peach thread for advice and post up my vids, and when they see me they say "wow, your Peach is really great and all" then they as where im from and I say N.Y, and then they are like "wow, no wonder, N.Y if a beast with smash, I wanna go there one day and play" You see?, its alrady done what you guys are trying to do, so screw making N.Y big and known cause **** has been done a long time ago, just freaking play the game for the fun of it, people enter tournies knowing they will not get far or win it, so why the hell wate 20 when we have pros that enter and are gonna kill it for us? simple, cause its fun! FUN, F-U-N to play in a tournament just to see how far you go, its like playing the lotto, **** you know the chances of someone winning?, very little, yet there are people who win, and you dont even need to be pro for that.LOL

If you guys cry cause this post is long and such, oh well, but this had to be said, cause not its just getting stupid. My crew loses to team pleazy all the time, we only beat them once out of like 6. so what we dont talk trash about it or whatever, at times they do when we are in the battles or we lose, after but we dont care, we just be on our way and smash and dont go down to that level. even after we beat them, we did not talk **** or anything, we said good games, and yea we were happy we won. thats all. So cut this crap already cause its making people pissed just by coming in here and looking at all of this. its so simple, just crew battle if you want or can, and if not, then oh well, move on. No need for all of this drama. god, this is worst then I act when depression takes its course on me. But have fun with it and no beef afterwards. Now let it be known!
holy **** , double post , my bad

for once i think i agree with dark peach, sportsmanship is dead

another thing, i think its the loser's resposiblity to say good game after a match , i dont know why but yeah.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Uh because it's fun to hype things up?

You take things too seriously dude take a chill pill or something lol.
OMFG dude, for once, JUST once can you get of my case? your like a damm fly, that just wont go away, leave me alone aready, I try not to respond to you and yet you keep going and bugging me, de que diablo......

holy **** , double post , my bad

for once i think i agree with dark peach, sportsmanship is dead

another thing, i think its the loser's resposiblity to say good game after a match , i dont know why but yeah.
wow, thats a first. lol. And yea that does make since, the loser should say good game. so it wont seem like they are a swore loser. Also the winner can say it to, so they wont seem like a swore winner. if that makes any sense lol

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
ok ppl should seriously stop posting essays on this b**** cuz i know im not the only one that doesnt like to read a big block of small text....s*** is lame....

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo not 4 nothin don't listen 2 darkpeach.this is not friendlys darkpeach.this is competiton among players who r competein 2 make it 2 the top.i ain't sayin take this game serious but if u gonna join tournaments know that there is competitve people like myself who is playin 2 win n not only does this apply 2 smash,i apply this 2 basketball,football anything sport period.no one is fightin n punchin each otha or threathenin 2 kill each otha.at the end we all still gonna b cool but u got 2 come n realize this is a sport.i come 2 have fun u right but i come 2 win n 4 the competition.when u play ur friendlys fine we can do it ur way i guess but seein as if u wanna play liek that how u expect 2 get better in this game?u have no drive n thatz wat needed 2 kick sum ***.who cares if people say u use peach n u downsmash.u ain't make the character,tell them 2 go talk 2 sakurai.anyway i love competition n the trash talk is fun as long as u keep it witin the game n don't go outta bounds feel me.yo this is bum n if u wanna train wit my wack self,message me on aol-oni163 or here

Top Bottom