• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo not 4 nothin don't listen 2 darkpeach.this is not friendlys darkpeach.this is competiton among players who r competein 2 make it 2 the top.i ain't sayin take this game serious but if u gonna join tournaments know that there is competitve people like myself who is playin 2 win n not only does this apply 2 smash,i apply this 2 basketball,football anything sport period.no one is fightin n punchin each otha or threathenin 2 kill each otha.at the end we all still gonna b cool but u got 2 come n realize this is a sport.i come 2 have fun u right but i come 2 win n 4 the competition.when u play ur friendlys fine we can do it ur way i guess but seein as if u wanna play liek that how u expect 2 get better in this game?u have no drive n thatz wat needed 2 kick sum ***.who cares if people say u use peach n u downsmash.u ain't make the character,tell them 2 go talk 2 sakurai.anyway i love competition n the trash talk is fun as long as u keep it witin the game n don't go outta bounds feel me.yo this is bum n if u wanna train wit my wack self,message me on aol-oni163 or here
I get all of that, but people are getting mad here. My point is, people should be getting mad over this, People trash talk all the time, I know that. but to a point where people are getting ticked is another level. I agree, it makes the game more interesting, then you really have to but in work to shut the other person up. Im like that when I play with my crew at times, but at the same time be sporty and make SURE your not ticking other people off with it. Friendlies and tournys are different, yet they all have the same purpose, and that is to win. other than that, I agree here, but if its ticking people off, cut it out, it seem like ace and killa were getting pretty mad with all of this and a few other smashers as well, its like we have to sound all big and tuff just to have fun and if we dont, the fun of the game is dead cause we are not as good as you KF, DA and the rest, so where does that leave new comers in this game that want pro, to go through stuff like this? thats not cool in my opinion. We cant have fun while we learn to get better. we have to trash talk and to or say what I have been reading in this thread so far and get people mad. there is a right and wrong way to do things, even for trash talk.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
Uh because it's fun to hype things up?

You take things too seriously dude take a chill pill or something lol.
cosign. smack talking is fun unless your on the losing end of it but even then you gotta take it in stride.

second hell yeah dude takes stuff too seriously. wes tells ny'ers to step there games up and he takes it like a personal attack and rambles for like 2 billion sentences about nothing. wth?:laugh: i want to know how many people actually read that junk.

no offense but every post you make, your like whining... its get annoying iono.

i cant wait to see the vids of this match... ish is gonna be crazy. and everyone better live up to there smack talk!!!!

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol wow wes he got on u n said u ramblin junk.lollllllllllllllllllllllll do i smell anotha mm?yea i'm instigating who cares?we r new yorkians/warriors we go crazy even on ourselves n i would like 2 see t.a vs d.a n vs kf.that would b interestin

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
DA VS ta

we can do that TA we dont need killer fleet for that DA stands alone just match how many ppl youll have in you crew vs ours and thats it was can do that i dont think yall can handle us lol it will be hard cause yall all are top tier hors vs non-top tier hors but in the end DA will win and like i said b4 we can do the mm killer fox best of 5 loser picks stage or char not both and also winner is decided by stock not percent and also u can ban even neutral stages do u agree ***** and relax dark pch i am not talking to u really just the rest of new york.

STEP YOUR GAMES UP NEW YORK STEP IT UP

BUM163

Smash Lord
oh ok i thought he was cuz i was all in the moment.i finally calm down cuz i'm eatin n i come 2 realize i'll get hyped when things actually go thru as planned.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Zelda Looks Sexy In Brawl N Acemarth U Said That Game Lookz Like 4 Kids?look Again Lol U Know Ur Black *** Is Goin Bak Into Brawl Lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Wes sorry bro, ya would get ***** OD hardbody 2x all dai papa. Not sayin we wouldnt get ***** either.

Heh anyways lol, ya takin this crew battle SHlTS too seriously doggies. LOl, bum, u definetly tryin to instigate hardbody lol u know it. IF you want that i can get Dan to do some OD instigatin that will make EMO ****** startin knockin each other out. The only day im able to do this crew battle jump off is on SUNDAY

if ya ****** cant do it on sunday, im sorry kids but ya gonna have to fight in the crew battle without me. With me in the crew battle, victory is 150%. Without me its 120%.

P.S. Brawl is gonna be gay.

p.s. part II - Brawl is actually gonna be so gay that nobody gonna play it.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i am back guy well yea cant wait 4 zeanth and wat did i miss all this drama lol cant wait 4 the crew battle well i suck byy

Venom NY

Smash Lord
yo if u think about it,its kind of like wes is trying to make us better by motivating us in a way X.X LOL idk im hooked on benadryl i got mad sick im getting mad bug bites on me-__- grass sucks.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
***** bum Zelda looks maddddd trash lol. Brawl is gonna suk period. ima get it just to *** on it and *** it up. (VERY ADULT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT COMING UP.....KIDS LOOK AWAY) or ima wait till crystal has her period and im clean her blood wit it. *** brawl lol.
I shouldve looked away U_U and zelda looks nice ***** what are u talking about and if theres no D.I im definetly not playing it its gonna be just like smash 64 whic was gay and get caught in auto combos.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol shut up wk let me try ok.lol word i can't front wk skillz is not 2 mess wit it n we was pose 2 team u a hole.watch jeffery talk that snot n b the first 2 find sum new moves out lol like yo bum u can do this.anyway ya all know brawl is gonna b sumthin else....i hope lol.july11-13 is the new e3 lets see wat happens

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok i just wanna say one thing ... theres a difference from ****ing trash talking and the **** i herd and seen with my own eyes ... its not ****in right when someone is screaming in ur ****ing EAR ... i mean i remember i was playing at nyclan and me and vanz were on the stage select screen and there was insane **** talking behind us ... i mean how can u talk crap about someone when they are just thinkin about picking a stage ... the point is ... that there is a limit to competitive trash talking amoung players and then theres the **** u guys b pulling at the weeklies ... i don't care about a DAYYYUUMMMMM when someone does sumthing nice ... but **** wes b just standing there and they are screaming like sumthing happened ... TAKE IT EASY ... o and u kno ya take it mad serious when ya lose ... cuz i recall last weekly i just said that vanz wasn't wobbling and kubuu got in my face for no reason meh like i said b4 i still think u got caught up in the moment kubuu ... but u were the one i respected the most next to wes

Sry for the long post ... but thats my opinion

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
lol shut up wk let me try ok.lol word i can't front wk skillz is not 2 mess wit it n we was pose 2 team u a hole.
Haha lol, at least someone in here loves me lol.
Brawl is still gonna suck hardbody tho.
Wes is gonna be a OG at it too.
To be an OG, u gotta sacrifice too much living to achieve it.

Wes, at zenith (IF I GO)
MM, my bowser vs ur samus $5.

Jihad, why do u sound so tight in ya post. I says *** it.

P.S. Brawl is still gonna suck mad OD
on a second note, its gonna be so gay that i wont play that **** til ****** start comin up wit nice glitches n trickz n stuff.

on a thrid note, i wont do none of the above. tHe game's gonna be garbage in a bag.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm jus tmad about how people trash talk a bit too much at tourney sayin things that have nothing to do with the match ... and then come on here with a coke and a smile like nothing happened ... thats all ... and yea i am tight about it but tati when u coming to a tourney nigg i haven't seen u in a minute man ...

Venom NY

Smash Lord
ok i just wanna say one thing ... theres a difference from ****ing trash talking and the **** i herd and seen with my own eyes ... its not ****in right when someone is screaming in ur ****ing EAR ... i mean i remember i was playing at nyclan and me and vanz were on the stage select screen and there was insane **** talking behind us ... i mean how can u talk crap about someone when they are just thinkin about picking a stage ... the point is ... that there is a limit to competitive trash talking amoung players and then theres the **** u guys b pulling at the weeklies ... i don't care about a DAYYYUUMMMMM when someone does sumthing nice ... but **** wes b just standing there and they are screaming like sumthing happened ... TAKE IT EASY ... o and u kno ya take it mad serious when ya lose ... cuz i recall last weekly i just said that vanz wasn't wobbling and kubuu got in my face for no reason meh like i said b4 i still think u got caught up in the moment kubuu ... but u were the one i respected the most next to wes

Sry for the long post ... but thats my opinion
word:p:laugh::laugh::):):lick::p

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
one of these days im gonna win with samus!

i really wanna see DA vs KF .

pay per view son.

go KILLER FLEET , YEAH I SAID IT, **** DA.
get at me

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
YO SHUN F THIS ****!

WE NEED TO DO THE BROOKLYN BROOKLYN BATTLE **** NORTH vs SOUTH **** AGAIN!
SHUN WE GOT ***** LAST TIME SHUN! LETS DO THAT ****S SOON!
AND GET THOSE ASIAN ICE CLIMBERS!(there too good lol)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol Warriorbites Lol

" Warriorbites The New Bit Size Candy Every Bite Is Like A War In Your Mouth "

Wtf U Have To Sacrifice Mad Living For It Lol Funny And What Is Funny How Ppl Are Just Now Getting Good. And Thier Skills Leave Have Gotten A Lil Bit Better And Thier Bodies Are Glowing A Lil Bit From Thier Skill Levels Increasing And You Ppl Get Hyped. Well Anyways We Can Mm Warriorbites I Want To Try Out That New Candy Out Cause Thats Wht Going To Happen I Am Going To Eat Your *** ***** Lol Whom Else Wants To Step Up To The Plate And Take A Bat At Wes I Tell U This Whomever Comes Up The The Plate Wont Get A Homerun.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
" Warriorbites The New Bit Size Candy Every Bite Is Like A War In Your Mouth "

Wtf U Have To Sacrifice Mad Living For It Lol Funny And What Is Funny How Ppl Are Just Now Getting Good. And Thier Skills Leave Have Gotten A Lil Bit Better And Thier Bodies Are Glowing A Lil Bit From Thier Skill Levels Increasing And You Ppl Get Hyped. Well Anyways We Can Mm Warriorbites I Want To Try Out That New Candy Out Cause Thats Wht Going To Happen I Am Going To Eat Your *** ***** Lol Whom Else Wants To Step Up To The Plate And Take A Bat At Wes I Tell U This Whomever Comes Up The The Plate Wont Get A Homerun.
*****, I hope you know that they call me the Mark Mcgwire of smash lmao. I make ill SHlT happen.

Wait, i thought warriorbites were cereal.

Anyways, These days, its too easy to be good without even having to play much lol. thats why so many people are good nowadays. But being a OG took mad OD work. It sucks that people could catch up so easily nowadays. KDJ for example.

Im not gonna say i quit smash b/c nobody ever does that. All i know is that i wont be able to keep my skills up there for long. Im not as good as i was 2 months ago which was my peak, and my skillz will keep decreasing hardbody doggies. So if we crew battlin we gotta do it pronto kiddz.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
meeee toooo. i didnt play for 3 weeks and then i tried like a couple of matches to see where i got lmao omg i dont even wanna talk about it. but if we do it **** has to be soon or else im gonna be as good as newb again. i work everyone sunday WK lol. we all gotta see a day when everyone is off or mostly everyone and then the others just take that day off.

BTW wes is there a weekly at nyclan this fri?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
me and wes decided a while back there will be no weekly friday due to the zenith.

DONE

*leaves*

BUM163

Smash Lord
man i really wanted 2 see a good crew battle b 4 ya stop playin but oh well,i guess we would have 2 wait till brawl 4 that 2 happen.yo if anyone playz pokemon n willin 2 come on friday i will throw a tourney 4 that but u got 2 let me know 2day.people should b on level 100

D1

Banned via Administration
Heh I been workin 2 jobs for the longest time and I never complained about how I sucky I've been doin >_>.

Welcome to my world >: ).

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Heh I been workin 2 jobs for the longest time and I never complained about how I sucky I've been doin >_>.

Welcome to my world >: ).

With that wording you can be an english teacher. :laugh:

Nah but seriously. Have you seen my tier list?

It's amazing....go to the Zenith thread.:laugh:

Top Bottom