• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wes and Dire like to trash talk 14 year olds ****n. First Hax and now my brother. >_>
It's all good though, we'll see where all your talk gets you in the crew battle.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
As much as I like Wes personally, I outplaced all of DA but Dire(since he wasn't there) by a large amount at the last tournament I saw them all at. I also ***** Comp pretty badly, utterly crashed Rafe and Kubuu in teams, and beat Wes and Comp in teams. >_>;

DA needs to step it up before they talk that much trash to other crews. Just being honest. x_x

Don't hate me, Wes. :(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Dire
Your jealous :3

You know you wish your sig was this sexy

Im very excited to come to NY again, i demand good attendance from you kids :D

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Oh really Shadow...ys that what you guys fall back on? OH WE'RE JUST A BUNCHA KIDS SHAME ON YOU FOR TALKING TO LITTLE BABIES LIKE THAT

You can't run that game cause you lose either way. I am talking trash to you or anyone cause I put you at the same level as anyone else, child man woman or dog. Now if you want me to really take your age into consideration then i'll start treating you like a kid. I assure you that's alot more demoralizing and unpleasant than luke-warm trash talk.

Word Jake, my old sig is pretty recockulous on the sexymeter but I had to take it off cause it was a GIF of melee.

Inui, you must be new to the scene if you're unfamiliar with Wes' style. Talks trash no matter what since day 1. As a matter of fact go back to feuding with Reno over at that crusty bum-ridden NJ state thread because clearly you're not ready to talk the talk with the likes of me boy-o.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
As much as I like Wes personally, I outplaced all of DA but Dire(since he wasn't there) by a large amount at the last tournament I saw them all at. I also ***** Comp pretty badly, utterly crashed Rafe and Kubuu in teams, and beat Wes and Comp in teams. >_>;

DA needs to step it up before they talk that much trash to other crews. Just being honest. x_x

Don't hate me, Wes. :(

Ya why are you here...do you like having people like yell at you...lol

Too good dire thats truth ... kid inui is a
masochist

Alukard

Smash Hero
goes to show practice does make a difference =) ... and that would stop the bull talk about he only would place well at a weekly lol

Kwis?

Smash Apprentice
this weekly was pretty good.
props to the usual people who i chill with after at starbucks/mc donalds/ 1$ pizza etc.

and gj j-man.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Yeah!

Jay0yeah's shout outs:

First of all I want to congratulate top three: I believe it was D1, DIK and ELi. Eli ur Wario is very impressive. Please keep up the great work. DIK for being a smash sleeper. Please do not sleep on DIK. I would like to give a shout out for D1, for being consistent on placing high in NYC tournaments.

I also want to give congrats to TOP TEN and EVERYONE FOR attending, competing , and gaining tournament experience in this week's NYC weeklies.

I would like to thank AceMarth for letting me assist him in running the tournament and also for letting me run the brackets. Thanks Ace. Big hung and a kiss for KILLAFOX!! LOL. It's always good to see you.

Shin: Thanks for helping me with the brackets. It's always good to see you and talk to you.

Messi: It's always great to talk to you. Let me know when you are going to do your event. I will assist you in running the brackets.

As for new comers: Ray, Say Say Say, Garwin, M-80, Miles, Floss, Spicy, dbs (correct me if I did not say ur name correctly), Ran, J-Tails, Mom, and many others I did not mention. Thank you all for coming. I expect to see you all in future tournaments. It's always good to see a new crowd of players.

It was good playing: Steiner, Kwis, Hax, Tier, Luck, F2B and the rest of Demi Gods.

Marv vs MOP match. GREAT job MOP. MOP you are one of the few female smashers. It's always good to show the smash community that female smashers can own. Marv step it up man. I want that Marth up and running. Let me know when u want to train and hang.

There are so many players I want to give shout outs to but I do not have the brackets or the sign up list. TO ALL the players I did not mention, THANK YOU FOR COMING. Know that I know ya by face and I hope ya know me, Jay0yeah.

See ya around

Jay0yeah

Inui

Banned via Warnings
goes to show practice does make a difference =) ... and that would stop the bull talk about he only would place well at a weekly lol
I beat him before. :)

He did get me back in a close set after that, though. Stupid shotas getting too good at Smash. >_>;

Inui, you must be new to the scene if you're unfamiliar with Wes' style. Talks trash no matter what since day 1. As a matter of fact go back to feuding with Reno over at that crusty bum-ridden NJ state thread because clearly you're not ready to talk the talk with the likes of me boy-o.
No, I know how Wes is. It's still odd anyways.

I'd prefer not to get into an arguement with you, so yeah...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Maaaad late, yes I know. after weeklies event + Mario Kart fest + work can do that. just wanted to say I had a really good time before the weekly and after.

Hax: Too pro. very gay on how you came after me in both brackets. Still though, good game, and thanks for your honest opinon about my skills. I'll try and raise them higher. I officially know what I gotta do...

Shin: W00t, fun times. stop picking on me though. XD;;

D1: Yooo, good times man. You're right, those guys may have wanted to laser lock me at the corner. *Is still thinking about what shin said*........*shivers* XD it's been fun hanging with you and you was one of the best moments in that crew battle. Your words were inspiring (I don't care if ya think I'm meatridin XD)

Alu/Zro: I'll do my best and be more tougher...............eventually. >>

Lord Kant : Great matches and thanks for hanging with us

Chaos: Good matches. I hope to fight you again ^^

Alex: Thanks for coming by. It's great seeing ya again in person. Why you tell me to go home though on the starz Vs. Blackenese battle? XD

Blackenese: Yo...thanks for waiting up for me at the dollar Pizza Jumpman likes to promote XD

Starz: Your high school friends seem pretty cool. Good job on singles ^^and I'm NOT a pokemon, ****it XD

Jay0: Nice seeing ya again. I'll keep a look out.

Demigodz : Good job on crew battles. Ya did great ^^

The crews of PE who entered: congrats guys. good props to Snake for kicking ***. I also gotta give props to Jumpman who didn't give up. Great job guys ^^

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
results + PICS

As promised the results!

1st (Split) Rog + D1

3rd Eli

4th Shadow

5th Ninjalink
Snake

7th Hax
Starz

9th Blackense
Rockin
Shinigami
Leo

13th Mask
Ran
Jtails
Spicy

17th Floss
Alukard
Mop
Chaos
Orphan
Cass
Tier
Gawain

25th Ken
F2B
OB5
Ray
Christian
Moo
Badakin
Big Grape

33rd Mom
Saysaysay
Ritz
Messi
M-80
YRB
ComboBaker
Miles
Marv
J-bay
Jumpman
Disco

I am not good at shout outs but I cannot wait til next weekly.

Smash suits for pres right jayo:)

Pics!!

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL I'm so fuggin ugly in pics...the pic outside w/ Starz, Cris, Shin, Man Ho, and Jash was hot tho.

Alukard

Smash Hero

He did get me back in a close set after that, though. Stupid shotas getting too good at Smash. >_>;

u beat him in melee ?? .. cuz thats wat i'm talking about

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
be real to yourself

inui a modest kid in the begining of smash, gains buddy points in the smash community and once he gets some what good beats notable players once out of a billion times takes ****, then says he loves so and so but talks **** after that, then talks moer **** and more ****, and then he expects ppl not to dislike him or want to **** him in tournament.....................
"inui you idiot!"- ren from ren and stimpy

like i said i will talk trash until the end of time i am nto fake like 80 percent of the smash community whom acts like freinds with u then behind closed doors talk utter **** behind your back lol. or when ur the one that make them good they forget that and talk mad **** lol. SO why shouldnt i talk **** to that 80 percent lol **** taht **** lol.

AND YOU ARE RIGHT WE DO NEED OT STEP IT UP IF WE DO PPL REALLY ARENT GOING TO LIKE US CAUSE THE ROOM IS JUST GOING TO QUIET ONE WITH JUST MAD PPL GRILLING US FROM THE HATE.
SO THE BEST PPL CAN DO IS STOP US FROM GETTING THE CONSISTANT 'W'S" RIGHT NOW BUT NEVER THEY CAN STOP OUR MOUTHS FROM UNLOADING THE TRASH TALKING.

READ THE TITLE GUYS WHAT DOES IT SAY, YES FOLLOW THAT I KNOW I AM WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYZ?

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Dope weekly everybody, it was a big crowd. That Marv vs. Mop fight was very exciting for some reason. I'm looking foward to training grounds and weeklys.

-MOM

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u beat him in melee ?? .. cuz thats wat i'm talking about
:o

Oh. Never fought him in Melee. I was talking about Brawl, lol.

@Wes: lol, dude. I'm not about to argue with you or talk trash with you like that. Sorry, but regardless of how you feel about me, you're still one of my favourite Smashers and I root for you all the time. And I'm not being fake.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Oh really Shadow...ys that what you guys fall back on? OH WE'RE JUST A BUNCHA KIDS SHAME ON YOU FOR TALKING TO LITTLE BABIES LIKE THAT

You can't run that game cause you lose either way. I am talking trash to you or anyone cause I put you at the same level as anyone else, child man woman or dog. Now if you want me to really take your age into consideration then i'll start treating you like a kid. I assure you that's alot more demoralizing and unpleasant than luke-warm trash talk.

Word Jake, my old sig is pretty recockulous on the sexymeter but I had to take it off cause it was a GIF of melee.

dude there is a difference between treating someone as an equal and treating someone with respect, and even if you dont respect someone doesnt mean you cant act civil towards them... take me for example, i can't stand my mother and have zero respect for her, but that does not take away the fact that i should be civil with her... mayb thats not the perfect example you could understand the anology i guess

also some people just naturally dont like to talk trash because of their personality, they are not that type of person, and u shouldnt jump on them just cus. like that doesnt make them a p*ssy, thats just the way they were brought up.... just like how harlem ni99as like to randomly jump people lol its not their fualt they are low lifes, they were just brought up that way lmfao bad anology again but i had to >_<

like i think im pretty cool wit all of DA, (well in my eyes) and i show respect to all of ya and vise-versa regardless of what ya may think of me =] ya act cool towards me even tho someone may have a problem with me and i like that about ya, i guess thats just what everyone else wants... idk =/

However if someone people are like begging for a pounding by all means go on ahead >_< like im pretty sure most people like to see ya guys go creazy lol ( i know i do) but mayb you guys could ease up on the talk to at least just to the people that dont deserve it =]

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
deffinately goin to the beach 2day.... ahhhh yes exposed female flesh, nothin is better... except being well off in life >_< even then, its still pretty close lol

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
The picture of me looks crazy. Looks like I'm missing a part of me. "SOMETHING TAKES A PART OF ME!" (Korn, Freak on a leash). "BOOM DA DE ZOOM DA DE EMA. BOOM DA DE ZOOM DA DE EMA" LOLL.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Very fancy delancey Zro, problem is there's a fine line with BOTH it being your family (nothing crosses or really compares to that) and someone getting jumped.

If anything I should be thanked for breaking him in and toughening him up to the rough world of competitive smash where such RIDICULOUSLY brutal things happen to you such as:

Getting called a scrub (ohh man that's a fan favorite! you should just hang yourself after that one!)

Getting hit with the ''You can't beat me" (OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE COPS SO BRUTAL :laugh:)

You know there's a reason why most smash players only play smash because if you were to move to just about -any- other fighting game community you'll have trash talkers times 50 kajillion all pointing and shooting their trash cannons at everyone almost indiscriminately.

This is teddy bear stuff man, what's the worst iv'e ever said to somebody, you suck? C'mon don't make me giggle like Inui at an all-u-can-eat cupcake buffet!

Oh and Zro I get along with most of the NYC smash scene with the exception of tards like VanZ and whatnot. Also the thing about my crew is you have some people in it that are at a point in their lives where their lifestyles and responsibilities are much more mature. Personally it's pretty obvious that the NYC smash people pretty much are a bunch of kids and pretty much act like a bunch of kids as well, and that's all too cool between most people but it's funny when people like Raffy or Kubuu are called an ******* for what, not automatically being cool with that? I assure you Zro that the equivalence of that is you being at a tourney for a game and everyone else is 9-10. You will eventually get annoyed by mostly everyone there.

Sometimes I feel like that grizzled (often badass) war vet that has a big enough decoration pin to eat dinner off of, with a bunch of blonde headed sunglasses wearin' hotshots named johnny that run amok and all that. "Buncha goddam newbies, neva seen so much green in mah life except fo' the battle at Kickapooka Jungle back in nine-TEEEEEN sev'ny TOO"

Another fact-crunching no-spin post by 9 Hammer Productions

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Very fancy delancey Zro, problem is there's a fine line with BOTH it being your family (nothing crosses or really compares to that) and someone getting jumped.

If anything I should be thanked for breaking him in and toughening him up to the rough world of competitive smash where such RIDICULOUSLY brutal things happen to you such as:

Getting called a scrub (ohh man that's a fan favorite! you should just hang yourself after that one!)

Getting hit with the ''You can't beat me" (OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE COPS SO BRUTAL :laugh:)

You know there's a reason why most smash players only play smash because if you were to move to just about -any- other fighting game community you'll have trash talkers times 50 kajillion all pointing and shooting their trash cannons at everyone almost indiscriminately.

This is teddy bear stuff man, what's the worst iv'e ever said to somebody, you suck? C'mon don't make me giggle like Inui at an all-u-can-eat cupcake buffet!

Oh and Zro I get along with most of the NYC smash scene with the exception of tards like VanZ and whatnot. Also the thing about my crew is you have some people in it that are at a point in their lives where their lifestyles and responsibilities are much more mature. Personally it's pretty obvious that the NYC smash people pretty much are a bunch of kids and pretty much act like a bunch of kids as well, and that's all too cool between most people but it's funny when people like Raffy or Kubuu are called an ******* for what, not automatically being cool with that? I assure you Zro that the equivalence of that is you being at a tourney for a game and everyone else is 9-10. You will eventually get annoyed by mostly everyone there.

Sometimes I feel like that grizzled (often badass) war vet that has a big enough decoration pin to eat dinner off of, with a bunch of blonde headed sunglasses wearin' hotshots named johnny that run amok and all that. "Buncha goddam newbies, neva seen so much green in mah life except fo' the battle at Kickapooka Jungle back in nine-TEEEEEN sev'ny TOO"

Another fact-crunching no-spin post by 9 Hammer Productions
lmfao deffinately read this on the train... couldn't help but luagh cus its pretty much true.... yea I knew the momma anology wasn't good enough =/ mayb ill think of a better one on the way back from the beach xD

EDIT: alejandro is more amazing than me >_<

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
my first time at the weekly. nice playing eeveryone

d1 - good match. ur falco is gay

jay0yeah- my name shud be spiciermoomoo..not spicy cauz ur too lazy
to write my whole name down..jkjk lol nice meetin u.

jumpman - good mario

other ppl i played? gawin, guy with ponytail and glasses and screams loud and thinks toon link is awsom, and other ppl i forgot ur name sry.

terrick lives in nj .. ew

and thanks to the dude who gave me his spot into the losers bracket or i wouldnt have even been able to play! ...

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
thx Hax lol.

Shinigami you cheat hardbody in kart lmao. I swear they'd be races where me and Ninjalink are RIGHT THERE and you pull away.

Its like your kart is on auto mushroom haha.

solid stuff tho you're rediculous. Do you mind sharing what Kart you use?

annnnd who can I expect tonight? If for some reason D1 don't; show(he better) i dont mind taking over duties as host.
Lol. It just happens to be the way of the BOO lmao. Honestly though I don't pick the best Karts or anything.. all I did was pick Mario and the Mach Bike. The rest has to be how you maneuver and race. I'll tell you one thing.. Spinies are still a threat to me lol.

On the other note.. GET AT THAT.. That pic of the little sparrow is pro right there..

Top Bottom