• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Sucks man, me and raffy got there and it was like 40+ people 3 stations and only 4 hours to do it, and we decided to not waste our time thinking it had no chance of finishing and went to the P.R. festival.

I missed out on free cash =[

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
sitting here with my girl and listening to some i guess its R&B music and i'm reminded how we definitely need to brawl more xD if anyone in the Brooklyn area wants to get together let me know and maybe me and Nox` will be ever to either head to your place or you to one of ours oh and i see alot of people to shout outs

Shin : Good matches greats seeing ya again
Jumpman : Should have won that 2nd round match up :| **** angled recovery Mario FTW!
Lightx : Great seeing ya after like 3 years glad to see your doing good.
Jay0 : is it just me or does jay0 look like he cannot commit any evil like the nicest d00d
Marv : GET EGGED <3
Zro : thankies for the support along with someone else who i can remember the name but he had the relay for life shirt on O_O.

All in all for the time i was there an amazing night guys good job all of ya in the tourny
and congrats

D1: *inserts random scream here* good seeing ya again also man.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Sucks man, me and raffy got there and it was like 40+ people 3 stations and only 4 hours to do it, and we decided to not waste our time thinking it had no chance of finishing and went to the P.R. festival.

I missed out on free cash =[
hey you dont kno that for sure... u could of randomly tripped and some1 could of gotten a lucky smash off u =]
but yea how was the festival man... i cant believe i missed my own festival T-T

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
hey you dont kno that for sure... u could of randomly tripped and some1 could of gotten a lucky smash off u =]
but yea how was the festival man... i cant believe i missed my own festival T-T
#1. You're fcking Puerto Rican?!

#2. You're supposed to go OMG DIRE MAD COCKY WTF WHY U TAKL SO MUHC SHEIT MAN and get all mad like everyone else, it did not work the way it was supposed to =C

D1

Banned via Administration
My silver GC controller's in w2z T____T it has a hot Yoshi sticker in the middle made by the one and only Crismas of SMASH SUITS!
APEX!
For those who work @ w2z if you see my controller please don't let any noobs play w/ it for it is the only good controller I have and I probably will quit smash if I never retrieve it. T___T

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
#1. You're fcking Puerto Rican?!

#2. You're supposed to go OMG DIRE MAD COCKY WTF WHY U TAKL SO MUHC SHEIT MAN and get all mad like everyone else, it did not work the way it was supposed to =C
lmfaoo yea man im puerto rican and dominican... yea i kno i look either arabic or indian >_< lol
and i guess i dont really get mad at ppl on the boards.. its just internet talk lol, unless its some really ignorant crap, than i get mad xD

but yea sry to ruin ur plan =/

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
sitting here with my girl and listening to some i guess its R&B music and i'm reminded how we definitely need to brawl more xD if anyone in the Brooklyn area wants to get together let me know and maybe me and Nox` will be ever to either head to your place or you to one of ours oh and i see alot of people to shout outs
oh i'm interested to play some brawl with anyone! perhaps its the case that i don't have the system and the game so i'm up for some practice =}

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
oh i'm interested to play some brawl with anyone! perhaps its the case that i don't have the system and the game so i'm up for some practice =}

So many newcomers.... It's like Super Smash Bros 5.

Evertime I log on to these forums I see a newcomer, oh well more money for the winners huh?:lick:

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
My shout outs are tres Godly!!!

My shout outs!!!!!!

Messi: It was great talking to u man ur cool ppls!

Shin: Good stuff man I'm definitely holding it down in teams.

D1: Ur still best falco in NYC !! Get at this Kid!!!

Ninjalink: U and Shadow did mad good in teams good stuff.

Spicy: I definitely want to replay ur snake again!!! Good stuff

Ranjitz: Saw all ur matches against mop? and messi I would definitely would not mind a friendly with u lol

Tier: Get at this n!gg@ for being the mvp of demigodz!!

DIK: I was definitely surprised to find out that i was fighting u ggs

Mop?: Best I match saw in the first round with marv good stuff

crismas: it was nice seeing against i hope u will enter next weekly and ****!!

Chaos marth: ggs next time i will do better lol

Get at PHOENIX ERA!!!!! Don't call it a comeback!!! The firebird will fly to the heavens and burn everything in its path!!!!!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383

Evertime I log on to these forums I see a newcomer, oh well more money for the winners huh?:lick:
Mah ***** Silven... Newcomers are fun in a "kinda like opening up a toy x-mas and playing around with it for a bit until you get tired" way. Thing is... we were all newcomers ya know... Its cool bean sto me though. Your Ike is still very sexy and i'm jealous of his manhood killing @ redic %'s.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I don't own a Wii or brawl either i am borrowing a friends for now he has my 360 so a lot of people aren't new comers just they don't got the wii console cause

1. Impossible to find most of the time.
2. we be poor.....

Shin I wanna play your d3 again No way i come that close against your wolf and get smacked by d3
im gunna be lvl 9ing xD

EDIT: and for someone who doesn't get to play consistently i feel like i held my own for the most part, and feel with a bit of practice i can consistently challenge both shin and ranjitz and just work my way up

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
Im a new comer anybody wanna play with me?

VersatileRTC give me a holla

Im so open lmao

and yall better be havin "Mario Kart Late Night Sessions + AIM Chat Part 3" tonight

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Pe Vs Da

so Is The Begining Of July A Good Time To Do A Crew Battle Da Vs Pe, 5 Vs 5 Round Robin ?

You Guys Think Ur Good From Beating Up On A Scrub Crew Come And Play Us

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice

Well, that depends on your definition of newcomer. I'm definitely not a newcomer in general but I am to this tournament that were being held in NYC. What do you expect in NYC? Most people come and go and I am one of those people who come. I live here all my life and the reason why I couldn't attend to those bi-weekly before yesterday is because I go to college in Rochester.

To Jumpman- I'm not surprised that I got your attention because of the fact that I main Mario. You got my attention as well when I saw fire Mario on the television screen. I watched the whole match on your first round. Also, the one in the back of the basement room when you first lost in the tournament. You really made a lot of mistakes when you could have won but it's alright we're all human =]- we learn. On a second note, a random question to you as a Mario mainer. Have you have encounter any problem when facing metaknight or falco? I, for one hate MK so much but this indication shows me that I need more practice against MK and Falco and of course, Snake.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
so Is The Begining Of July A Good Time To Do A Crew Battle Da Vs Pe, 5 Vs 5 Round Robin ?

You Guys Think Ur Good From Beating Up On A Scrub Crew Come And Play Us
yea sure, we can get our definite 5 players to be in it by then.
also.. demigodz are not a scrub crew... it seems you're the only one who still treats them like they are trash.. when actually they have some reallly good members that can probably go AT LEAST even with you.:chuckle:
lol, vanz is in the blade breakerz too now? ... waaayyy too many members.

Hax

Smash Champion
i would actually be scared to play tier of DGZ, wes ;)

versatile u ain't no newcomer, you're mad good dude lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
scrubs of a feather lose together

yea sure, we can get our definite 5 players to be in it by then.
also.. demigodz are not a scrub crew... it seems you're the only one who still treats them like they are trash.. when actually they have some reallly good members that can probably go AT LEAST even with you.:chuckle:
lol, vanz is in the blade breakerz too now? ... waaayyy too many members.
i guess thats what it is shadow scrubs protect scrubs lol.

see u on the battlefield

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Cmon guys let's all join something that's ridiculously off the cool meter!...Let's call it..Blade Bre....ah whoops...too late actually.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i guess thats what it is shadow scrubs protect scrubs lol.

see u on the battlefield
ha how are you calling me a scrub wes? i have been playing for a while ..even melee.. and have placed very high at most of the tournaments that i've been to.

i have no problem with you.. just there's no need to randomly put down demigodz like that..

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to everyone yesterday, sorry for the ill late shoutouts:

Shadow: I <3 you...seriously...

Snake: Giving me that chicken thing was too good, and good **** in the crew battle:

D1: Nice set, i could've had you, maybe next time...

DIK: Mad surprising, you're way too good man.

Eli: Too good, you come in here and get 3rd randomly, too good man, mad fun playin ya.

DGZ: I've already talked to all of you

Everyone who I forgot, sorry, but I don't like making mad long posts, mad boring lol, i still love ya.

killa k

Smash Ace
maaaaaaaaan i couldnt make this 1 cuz i was broke =\ <------------- Needs to Quit Life/being broke johnz

next weekly will there be melee set ups??

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
thx Hax lol.

Shinigami you cheat hardbody in kart lmao. I swear they'd be races where me and Ninjalink are RIGHT THERE and you pull away.

Its like your kart is on auto mushroom haha.

solid stuff tho you're rediculous. Do you mind sharing what Kart you use?

annnnd who can I expect tonight? If for some reason D1 don't; show(he better) i dont mind taking over duties as host.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
this guy shadow is ****

ha how are you calling me a scrub wes? i have been playing for a while ..even melee.. and have placed very high at most of the tournaments that i've been to.

i have no problem with you.. just there's no need to randomly put down demigodz like that..
wtf shadow your ike's brother **** " I lose for my friends"- ****

Top Bottom