• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
*Ike facing down the Final boss. While the Boss looked somewhat weaken, Ike's chest, arm, and head area had some blood. He was somewhat bleeding through the mouth. His lleft leg and right arm was broken*

Final Boss: You will Die, Ike!

Ike: ****it.....

*then, figure-goddess like thing comes by his side and looks at him*

Goddess: Tell me...who do you fight for, Ike...?

Ike: I...fight for my friends....!

Goddess: Then I shall give you the strengths of your friends

*then she does her mystical power on Ike. Then, his bones and status was restored. He even leveled up 5 times*.

Final Boss: What!? But how!?

Ike: Because I fight for my friends!

Final Boss: No! How did you level up 5 times!?

Ike: I have so many friends, I've leveled up. PREPARE YOURSELF!

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
anyone from Brooklyn wanna meet up and take the D with me to web2zone? That way got someone to go back with at whenever xD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
After many discussions with many people, i've come to the conclusion that DK can **** meta, you just have to know the matchup and how to punish. I actually have more trouble with snake oddly enough, at least on the larger stages.
time to randomly pick SNAKE against tier lmaoo. :laugh:
psst.. everyone pick snake against tier when u play him to make him angry :chuckle: haha jk.

anyways ill be going later.. anyone wana mm?
uhh that person i said i'd mm... i dont remember ur name and i wont know what u llook like so... try to find me.. tall but young kid lol glassses .. spiky hair ... lol.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Of course people from brooklyn are going. We just aint that friendly... correction... I'm not friendly enough to show you the way / meet up with ya...

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
First off your FAT!!!!! nah I know the way just its annoying ya know like you need that push :p OMG i guess that makes me FAT ;_;

/cry.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Lol im funnier in person...i hope Who are you gunna be? Ill be in a lime green Shirt XD

It says
Money Power respect and has Mario references :p

also im pretty sure me and Bum are making a huge announcement today so you know who i am

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I will also be asking for a favor from basically everyone but this will be one of those favors that im sure alot of people will be fine with...No were not banning snake xD

-__-

Smash Ace
time to randomly pick SNAKE against tier lmaoo. :laugh:
psst.. everyone pick snake against tier when u play him to make him angry :chuckle: haha jk.

anyways ill be going later.. anyone wana mm?
uhh that person i said i'd mm... i dont remember ur name and i wont know what u llook like so... try to find me.. tall but young kid lol glassses .. spiky hair ... lol.
rawr o.o

:chuckle: :laugh: :bee: :):embarrass:(;):dizzy: :mad: :ohwell: :confused: :p:psycho::urg::lick:

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
So anyone here listen to U2 and just instantly wants to like lay back and think of the good times xD

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Before anything else, I would like to say that everyone here has something in common and is that you haven't gone through the right path, now... *blah blah brawl blah*

So sorry guys, I can't make it to the tourney today. All my friends backed up on going and well, going alone from Queens is extremely boring so I won't be going either.

Really sorry Madiaz, Jay0yeah, Shadow and Snakeee who were awaiting my arrival =(

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Alright home early today. What happened bum? why no show? o well

Shout outs:

Jumpman: Great set we had. To bad it was only the second round.

Basic Sausage: Your d3 is too good.

Rockin: rly good meta need more practice against him

Special shout out:

Luck: if you ask me if I'm eli again i swear >.>"

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
well it had to happen sometime

i was officially told to quit life by the entire weekly community.
ggs to mop..yoshi has always been a character i hate playing (ask pr1de from nj hes the first person i lost to at a weekly if he even remembers a month ago lol)

ggs to badakin/najee lol its been what 7-8 years

good seein you mom keep up that samus we both caught some tough breaks today lol

good seein u jayo d1 nice 2 meet u alex

edit: AND MESSI! good seein you haha how did i forget

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Sorry i had to jet so early,

Thanks for all the support with the charity event being setup and also as i explained to shin (Good sets btw)

and jumpman

We have registered a team for the relay for life cancer walk in Brooklyn, NY

Me Nox Bum Pi3 and a few others are attending if you would like to join

Message me on AIM : Messiindamind

Or Email : Messina89@gmail.com

It is 10$ to register.... Don,t be turned off by 10$ people.. it goes to cancer research.

We will be giving out t-shirts to people who come but let me know asap so i can give you the link to join the team

That way we can get everything set nice quick and efficiently

madiaz3

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i had to jet so early,

Thanks for all the support with the charity event being setup and also as i explained to shin (Good sets btw)

and jumpman

We have registered a team for the relay for life cancer walk in Brooklyn, NY

Me Nox Bum Pi3 and a few others are attending if you would like to join

Message me on AIM : Messiindamind

Or Email : Messina89@gmail.com

It is 10$ to register.... Don,t be turned off by 10$ people.. it goes to cancer research.

We will be giving out t-shirts to people who come but let me know asap so i can give you the link to join the team

That way we can get everything set nice quick and efficiently

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
i have a question just for curiosity. is there gonna be just bi-weekly the whole summer? i wonder if there iwill be any big tournament in new york city? there should be since brawl just came out very recently.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
soorry bout leavin guys lmao after all the **** talking i did,but since there was no teams i might as well be with my girl =) girl>games catch my drift?? good **** to everyone me and alu sandbagged on lmaoooo we didnt even care when we lost

Top Bottom