• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
TMR the best team in nyc will try and make its return =) ... i hope nyc is prepared ... also i hope my partner doesn't party too hard tonight at prom so he can wake up without a hangover or w.e tmr morning lolol

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ok thanks. I only asked because the first page says 4:30 and I was seeing 3:30...
And I knew the tournament was tomorrow, and at web2zone, because i said the date and even how to get there in my post. No need to be obnoxious.
Also, although I now know it's at 6:00 PM you failed to mention that in your post.
It's at 4:30 not 6.

Oh, and Eli sorry but I think DK is decent vs. Meta. Ask my brother.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
And sorry if I wasn't too nice cornyboy, is just that about a trizillion people has asked the same questions over and over >.>

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I've gone pretty hard against MKs as DK, but then again I suck with him so it's no wonder I lost.

Anywho.

Wolf is the best edgeguarder in the game. There, I said it.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Oo Yayz!

I love it when people think a character is' bad' (LOW TIER) against 'good' characters (HIGH TIER). People wake up when a PLAYER uses a (LOW TIER) a defeats a (HIGH TIER). It's all about the player bringing that character to life. HARD WORK BABY!

Jay0yeah

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Lol

Whatever. You completely don't know what I'm referring to. Let's just leave it at that.
Then explain if you think I don't know what you are referring to. Threads are for discussions. I'm talking friendly here so don't think I'm trying to be mean or anything.

Jay0yeah

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I disagree with DK being able to hold down meta.
After many discussions with many people, i've come to the conclusion that DK can **** meta, you just have to know the matchup and how to punish. I actually have more trouble with snake oddly enough, at least on the larger stages.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well Meta has to put in MAD WORK to beat DK. One mess up and ur dead basically. He kills him at ridiculous percents. And Ike>DDD?! Are u ******** >_<

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
We need about 15-20 people to volunteer as staff and to join us on June 21st for relay for life cancer walk

You are probably all confused and now have started touching yourselves but messiindamind is my Aim ill give you the info you need

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
Ok all who want to give gaming the good name it deserves Me Bum and Nox are participating in the relay for life cancer walk the registration is 10$ also we will having matching shirts to promote our charity event that we will be holding at the end of the summer if you want to participate and also have one of the shirts we will tell you how much those cost also

Please Email or message me
Messiindamind @ aim
Messina89@gmail.com

So i can give the link to join the team thanks again

Gaming for Cures.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Dk IS a decent match up for MK He can kill mk at like 50 he can hit through the tornado.
his tilts are mad long and his got good priority.

Of course i dont thing He can truely handle MK in the air. But on the ground he stands a much better chance.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
You guys are a bunch of wonkas... /joke

And who said bubble tea? Bubble tea ftw!

I'm going to the tournament just to kick *** and drink bubble tea...

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Well Meta has to put in MAD WORK to beat DK. One mess up and ur dead basically. He kills him at ridiculous percents. And Ike>DDD?! Are u ******** >_<
I think a good Ike player can defeat a good DDD player. IN MY OPINION. Lol.

Ike fights for his friends! DDD throws his friends away.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I think a good Ike player can defeat a good DDD player. IN MY OPINION. Lol.

Ike fights for his friends! DDD throws his friends away.
WHOA ... DDD has just too many things ... that anyone can beat anyone talk usually just explains pros picking "low tiers" and ****** others and stuff like that ... but when it comes to like two almost equally skilled players DDD just has too many positive things compared to ike lol

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As Alex Strife has said, if possible someone please pm or post the full results/brackets to him or here so we can see what happened in these weeklies besides the top 4 or 5.

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
WHOA ... DDD has just too many things ... that anyone can beat anyone talk usually just explains pros picking "low tiers" and ****** others and stuff like that ... but when it comes to like two almost equally skilled players DDD just has too many positive things compared to ike lol
I agree with you. DDD is too much of a good character over Ike. DDD is like a Boss character that is playable in Brawl. Every time I see him used I have the 'Sonic the Hedgehog Boss theme' in my head(The one with Dr. Eggman). But IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS!!!! DOESN'T THAT COUNT?? LOL

Jay0yeah

Alukard

Smash Hero
I agree with you. DDD is too much of a good character over Ike. DDD is like a Boss character that is playable in Brawl. Every time I see him used I have the 'Sonic the Hedgehog Boss theme' in my head(The one with Dr. Eggman). But IKE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS!!!! DOESN'T THAT COUNT?? LOL

Jay0yeah
werd ike definitely fights for his friends ... i think its time for me to use him more in tourney =] ... hopefully he wont hit/kill his friends today either lmaooo

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yes, when characters is fighting for their friends, hometowns, or love ones, it gives them the extra strength and ability to fight off enemies in the near impossible odds........................................................................at least that's what video games are like these days. LOL

Also, Ike Fights for his friends. Dedede just throws them away because he has too many and wants to lighten up his load. The *******. XD

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Ike can kill his friends by mistake, LOL.
Yes, when characters is fighting for their friends, hometowns, or love ones, it gives them the extra strength and ability to fight off enemies in the near impossible odds........................................................................at least that's what video games are like these days. LOL

Also, Ike Fights for his friends. Dedede just throws them away because he has too many and wants to lighten up his load. The *******. XD
Yea DDD has too many friends, LMAO.

Top Bottom