• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Cia

das kwl
LOLZ!!

well, if you guys think about it.. each regular weekly attendee spends $36.00 a month at web2zone in venue fees.

with about 40 people each time. that's roughly $1,440.00 they receive each month. that's almost the cost of renting my apartment.

however, to rent a venue is much more because it counts as "business space"

but it was fun to see you guys talk about that..

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if people can pool together money and actually rent a spot for smash tournies.

It obviously wouldn't be in Manhattan, but if people constantly put money towards the venue, it could work.
I mean if people are willing to that you should probably look in to my Sig's Link i'm mean we could use the help also.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
lol HAB, that's a mad sexy picture D1's got there.

adds me on fb T_T graham k son, hoh town.

AND, THESE PEOPLE OWE ME MONEY!!!

Zro - 10$ for the entry fee to that melee thing. You're sexy so I know I'll get my money

Jman - 16$. 1 from that mm, and the other from mad long ago. If you don't come w/ 16$ I will hire a ****** hooker to follow you around for the entirety of the tourney and constantly whisper in your ear "go Jman, go". (of course in her faux female voice)

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh ZRO. I didnt know they made esticle part of the east coast circuit.. I wont be coming to nyc this weekend cause this tourn is more importante. Come to CT and we can money match there.. If not, I will be in NYC for lights smash party..

Ryan-K

Smash Master
attn nyc next time you play on wifi put on a ****ing timer holy ****ing **** ive had to tell like everyone this and noone does it lol **** yo

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol HAB, that's a mad sexy picture D1's got there.

adds me on fb T_T graham k son, hoh town.

AND, THESE PEOPLE OWE ME MONEY!!!

Zro - 10$ for the entry fee to that melee thing. You're sexy so I know I'll get my money

Jman - 16$. 1 from that mm, and the other from mad long ago. If you don't come w/ 16$ I will hire a ****** hooker to follow you around for the entirety of the tourney and constantly whisper in your ear "go Jman, go". (of course in her faux female voice)
LOL i going to sig that i think LOL

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
HAB i know JW is like a god in street fighter games but i was just wondering does he plan to continue playing brawl?

Yo i totally forgot about that nikki the knife guy, i was suppose to 3 stock him but i was practicing with blackanese that day for teams lol nice job pwning him NL.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
HAB i know JW is like a god in street fighter games but i was just wondering does he plan to continue playing brawl?

Yo i totally forgot about that nikki the knife guy, i was suppose to 3 stock him but i was practicing with blackanese that day for teams lol nice job pwning him NL.
JW still plays brawl actually... he just goes to underground tournaments and stays out of the weeklies.... last tournament that i kno he was at was at silven's college

edit: of course imma pay u back mr. cracker >_< but im not gonna come to this weekly cus mr. pride is not gonna go T-T

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bum you are too good and so is Leo >____________>

You guys make me feel ******** in brawl LOL.

I had fun playing everyone in Brawl/Melee :)

Vanz - Your toooooooooooooo good :) I'll see you and Brian? here later :laugh:.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Um, is not at 12 >_>

Read several pages back and you'll see that bum and Acemarth said that there'll be a party there on Saturday and that it'll end at 2:30 or something. So I assume tournament starts at 3 or 4 or around there.

THIS Saturday, lol.

And I support weeklies.
Monthly = wait is too long...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, first off and most important: The weekly will start at 3 PM on Saturday. Repeat, 3 PM on a saturday this week. Bum wants to wrap this up quickly so he can go to somewhere important, so co-operation is needed.

Second, i want to say I had fun. Hope DJ and others **** at the georgia tournament.

Bum is too good, even though he's modest :p

PH D, no johns about mario Kart, even though it's legit.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Who the f*ck celebrates their birthday at w2z...that's so loserish....god dam.

Anyway I can't make it...I really have gay *** coworkers who can't swap a fricken 5 hour shift with me...I miss another week in spite of all the practice I've been getting with TS... gah!!!

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
this weeks weekly will start at around 4-4 30....

theres a bday event from 1-3 so the tourny starts after.

be at w2z at 3 30 to sign up.

AGAIN REGISTRATION FOR DOUBLES ENDS AT 4.
lame... y cant we just do it tmr than... its the normal time >_>

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Attention: Jay OH Yeah!

If you're going to the weekly, please remember to bring back Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I'll be bringing your copy of Resident Evil just in case you happen to pop up, anyways.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
can some1 bring a ps2 tomorrow? also blackanesssssssssssse we need to practice for teamssssssssss ssssssssson get at usssssssssss!!!!!! y am i talkin like a sssssssnaaaaakke?

Top Bottom